Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay (1276 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good afternoon guys, I've gotten helpful contributions from this site. So this post is not to bash nor discriminate people's sexuality.

I don't know why, but most girls I admire and keep as friends end up being gays.
The first one is my close pal, she's a business minded person and has this quiet nature I admire.
We got so free with each other that we talk about our sexualities. She told me she is always turned on by les movies and always fantasied it.
The thing pain me cus I bet she would make a good wife to someone's son. So I tried to act like everything is alright. But No! Everything is not alright. She don collect prick before o but she no like am at all. Now she confided in me to look for a female partner for her. And yes, I have one but I'm still not sure if I should matchmake them.

The second one is a very pretty slim dark girl (my type of girl) she has dated guys but ends up being heart broken, now she is considering females.

Should I help them find each other or should I just mind my business?
Bashing is allowed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Xenry: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
"Yowaa!
This guy should top the list of the lazy youths I was talking about."

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by HopeVictor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Op you be guy or girl?
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
"Yowaa!
This guy should top the list of the lazy youths I was talking about."
I'm not lazy bro.
I just finished my exams. I'm taking a break

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
HopeVictor:
Op you be guy or girl?
I'm a guy
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Xenry: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I'm not lazy bro.
I just finished my exams. I'm taking a break
Then run!!! Before they turn you to gay!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by HopeVictor(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I'm a guy
Just bring two of them together and have a 3some...you can thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Run!!! Before they turn you to gay!
I don't see how that's possible.
I'm a guy and p*ssy is still my thingy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just bring two of them together and have a party...you can thank me later
Honestly I've considered this but the first one said I won't be present during the party with any girl I'll matchmake with her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Honestly I've considered this but the first one said I won't be present during the party with any girl I'll match-mate with her
The first one is an hardcore lesbian, the second one is bisexual. I've seen your post on this forum and you are far from homophobic, if you truly care for both, matchmake them but before you do, tell them how you feel, bottling up your feelings will only create bitterness. Different orientation sexual attraction really hurts, believe me, i'm speaking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The first one is an hardcore lesbian, the second one is bisexual. I've seen your post on this forum and you are from homophobic, if you truly care for both, matchmake them but before you do, tell them how you feel, bottling up your feelings will only create bitterness. Different orientation sexual attraction really hurts, believe me, i'm speaking from experience
I'm not homophobic.
But it's sad when you see someone and wan build something with someone, boom!!! They tell you they no like prick or they wanna stop being digged
Trust me,I wouldn't have cared if they were strangers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by ErnestR: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
so why are you using panadol for another persons headache?

na your TOTO?

the moment guys learn women dont care about them, the better life would be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Honestly I've considered this but the first one said I won't be present during the party with any girl I'll match-mate with her
I can tell this is the bone of contention grin
You don't wanna be left behind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by ErnestR: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
honestly the only thing women care abiut is the money in your pocket,

dont kill yourself about NIGERIAN women abeg

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
ErnestR:
honestly the only thing women care abiut is the money in your pocket,

dont kill yourself about NIGERIAN women abeg
Thanks for the advice
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
BABYharder:

I can tell this is the bone of contention grin
You don't wanna be left behind cheesy
Your opinion
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by ErnestR: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
click this link and read
https://www.nairaland.com/6096237/red-truth/74#99903128

THE MOMENT YOU START SAYING "I WILL DIE FOR YOU"
OGA YOU DEY GO BE THAT OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I'm not homophobic.
But it's sad when you see someone and wan build something with someone, boom!!! They tell you they no like prick or they wanna stop being digged
Trust me,I wouldn't have cared if they were strangers.
Yea, I know you are not homophobic, that's what I mean when I said you are far from homophobic, believe me.... It hurts, we gay men go through it everyday but we have to respect people's choices. You just have to learn to let go, it will hurt but it will be worth it

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Your opinion
Yes it is my opinion.

You better forget about those girls. Since none has tried it with the same gender before, maybe they are straight. Might be curiosity playing tricks on their mind.
So mind your business is what I'll opt for
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
ErnestR:
click this link and read

https://www.nairaland.com/6096237/red-truth/74#99903128

THE MOMENT YOU START SAYING "I WILL DIE FOR YOU"

OGA YOU DEY GO BE THAT OOO
I haven't even professed my love for her. I just know she's my kinda girl that has given up on d*cks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by ErnestR: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
i am not saying you should become gay or hate women eternally i am not gay, i have fxcked and will still fxck by GODS grace but read more about women

download pdf format of tbe book "the manipulated man " by esther villar

visut www.miseducations.com

or nairaland.com/ubunja to learn more about women

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW THESE GUYS NAIRALAND.COM/DPSYCHOLOGIST OR

nairaland.com/TheCharismaGuy
oga dont die because of pxssy ooo,

man wey bokoharam kill make sense pass one wey be simp oh

#MAYGODSAVEUS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by DSC7: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why gay story come plenty today for NL?...

Wetin dey happen sef?...
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by chatinent: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2021

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
ErnestR:
i am not saying you should become gay or hate women eternally i am not gay, i have fxcked and will still fxck by GODS grace but read more about women

download pdf format of tbe book "the manipulated man " by esther villar

visut www.miseducations.com

or nairaland.com/ubunja to learn more about women

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW THESE GUYS NAIRALAND.COM/DPSYCHOLOGIST OR

nairaland.com/TheCharismaGuy
oga dont die because of pxssy ooo,

man wey bokoharam kill make sense pass one wey be simp oh

#MAYGODSAVEUS

Ubunj.a didn't say anything about lesbians ni.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Starzo: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
you need deliverance
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by egopersonified(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Starting to think ladies are lesbians because they wouldn't find a guy who makes them cum.
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
egopersonified:
Starting to think ladies are lesbians because they wouldn't find a guy who makes them cum.
Yea... That's not how sexuality works
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by kimco(m): 3:07am On Mar 22, 2021
egopersonified:

Stop thinking...go out and research. Talk to people that might help you understand, eg actual gay people. Don't sit somewhere and assume and arrogantly run with it.
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2021
egopersonified:
basically from your analogy, women that decide to stay celibate till marriage are lesbians till they meet their husbands.

And if he doesnt make the com, they remain lesbians until they meet someone who does.
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Starzo:
you need deliverance
Lol.
Why do you think so?
Re: Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay by JOACHINpedro: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2021
egopersonified:
Conspiracy theorist

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. / The 4 Phases Pleasure During Sexual Intercourse / Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.