Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? (28745 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / Will You Dump Your Bae If Or When They Lose Their Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Olajiiree(f): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2021
TUNECHI86:
Give me ya number then
Can't drop my number here but i sent you a mail.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TUNECHI86: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
I replied you on the email. Check
Olajiiree:
Can't drop my number here but i sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by MENTORCH(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Will we be meeting up though? undecided

Yes we will baby, can you inbox me your number on Snapchat. My name is mentorch878 there.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2021
pedrilo:
First bitch became an international prostitute, second one was because of distance, third broke my heart and followed anoda man wen tins became difficult for me, 4th was due to distance, 5th was rude as hell, 6th, genotype incompatibility, 7th genotype incompatibility, 8th my lovely wedded wife for life n mother of my big boy . Life sha

you really swum the seven seas

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by NACE13: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Loveknitting:

"Good looking and proud" wow.

Yeah. That's what I said. Don't over think it. What I mean is stated in between the bracket right there.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Loveknitting: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
NACE13:

Yeah. That's what I said. Don't over think it. What I mean is stated in between the bracket right there.

Over thinking it, nope, just saying.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Blackaxe16(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
I don't want to talk abt it. I really don't know where to start and end....
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by AlphaSoul: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Queenlovely:
There was this stupid guy I met on a dating site. he had all the qualifications, he was tall, sharply dressed, sweet tongued,

He was muscular and a gym freak, with bulging muscle.
But he was scared of rodents in the house.

A man that is afraid of everything even his shadow. a woman in man's skin. ordinary tiny rat and he was screaming for his dear life.
grin... Tell me you're joking? wink
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Urban9aira: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
She always want me to give her head and i basically refuse cause the pussy Stinks

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by bolagabriella: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Blackaxe16:
I don't want to talk abt it. I really don't know where to start and end....
Start anywhere, we don't mind as long as you start.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by dorin27(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123 post=100086073:
Because I found out she was a girl of the people, by the people and for the people
. Don't worry heartbreak go reach all of onah I just collected my own last month. It will go round, nah turn by turn.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by AlphaSoul: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:
He wasn't ambitious and seemed quite derogatory about women.
You're very wise for raising the bar and then dumping the no-good bum...wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by officialmario(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
She was barren
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2021
He was an insecure man with very low self-esteem.

Imagine a man sending spies to investigate who I'm seen talking with.

A man who shows up to a work-related function just to confirm that I wasn't lying about the function.

A man who wants to know the biography of every man I'm acquainted with.

A man who won't give me my space because he believed that the moment he looks away, another man will snatch me.

A man who wants to meet my female friends with the intention of finding out whether I talk to them about him.

A man who won't let me have a phone conversation in peace by walking around my vicinity just to eavesdrop even when he knows it's my mother I'm talking to.

The worst thing he did was invite himself to my former workplace to introduce himself to my colleagues. Colleagues who knew nothing about me as I'm a very private person. I never wanted to have personal relationships at the workplace and I never bothered myself with people's personal lives just to set boundaries. Then this insecure man just shows up and even exchanged numbers with one of my colleagues.

That was the last straw.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Trutherme: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
efficiencie:

[s]Well we ultimately get to know...when the news of paternity fraud, cheating and all manner of sexual infidelity starts to leak from every corner we will get to know. Which set of women complain about their men not satisfying them? Is it not this crop of women who have spent a good time of their life turning their button hole into a crater? When they spend a decade receiving tubers of yam they will now marry a man with sausage roll and start complaining that their husbands cannot satisfy them...so in the end we get to know about their past lives by the tales that their relationships or marriages tell...and by the way lady I don't know why you are so pained. I hope you have not been vandalized by a randy he-goat. By the grace of God I have a woman and I met her complete. She had her tamper-proof intact unlike the leaking holes that parade our streets looking for whom to swallow. When will ladies learn to protect the sanctity of their sexuality? They sell their pride naively to fools, vandals, miscreants and maniacs and expect to get married to a perfect man with no flaws...what trash![/s]

Go jump in the nearest gutter, whenever you get the chance. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Trutherme: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
efficiencie:

Well we ultimately get to know...when the news of paternity fraud, cheating and all manner of sexual infidelity starts to leak from every corner we will get to know. Which set of women complain about their men not satisfying them? Is it not this crop of women who have spent a good time of their life turning their button hole into a crater? When they spend a decade receiving tubers of yam they will now marry a man with sausage roll and start complaining that their husbands cannot satisfy them...so in the end we get to know about their past lives by the tales that their relationships or marriages tell...and by the way lady I don't know why you are so pained. I hope you have not been vandalized by a randy he-goat. By the grace of God I have a woman and I met her complete. She had her tamper-proof intact unlike the leaking holes that parade our streets looking for whom to swallow. When will ladies learn to protect the sanctity of their sexuality? They sell their pride naively to fools, vandals, miscreants and maniacs and expect to get married to a perfect man with no flaws...what trash!

What trash! You are trash lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Hogan17: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
Where will I even start, anywhere let me cut it short.
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

Pls don't tell me am wicked, is just that I don't deal with Broke men
So now hope u are currently dating one of dangote sons
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by efficiencie(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Trutherme:

Go jump in the nearest gutter, whenever you get the chance. Olodo!

Sister nor vex. You too dey vex ahn ahn...somebody cannot play with you again ni...chai. See as you jux change am for me. Nor vex abeg na talk we just dey talk na.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2021
DannyG8:
no need for long thing my own just reach me this weekend but you sure say good girl still dey

Life is turn by turn grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by DannyG8(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Life is turn by turn grin grin grin grin
I swear may God help us
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
DannyG8:
I swear may God help us

cool

Hoes ain't loyal, Know that and live long!
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by DannyG8(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

cool

Hoes ain't loyal, Know that and live long!
bless you G.
already move on bro no time for nonsense nah money I dey find

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
DannyG8:
bless you G.
already move on bro no time for nonsense nah money I dey find

LMAO... Fam you on the right track!. Get the bag and the hoes gonna break they back for you bruv.

Stay safe bruv!

Cheers! cool
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by DannyG8(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Fam you on the right track!. Get the bag and the hoes gonna break they back for you bruv.

Stay safe bruv!

Cheers! cool

bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Venom442: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Maski87:
I caught her with my dad
pure lie
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Charles4000(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

if that's your picture on your profile... my sister Nah you suppose to give that your bf money... em try......
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin

you sound like a gold digger go and look for a job
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Op does ashawo count as my ex if yes our relationship ends as soon as I come
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TitanzStudio(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Shey ogbadun bayi?
Yeas
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TitanzStudio(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Shey ogbadun bayi?
Yey
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by ambimo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
She became born again and yet gained admsn to Babcock... Later, I saw her sexcapade on Xvideos red
for real?? cry
DenreleDave:
She became born again and yet gained admsn to Babcock... Later, I saw her sexcapade on Xvideos red
for real??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.