Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Large And Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Large And Lonely (593 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large And Lonely by Viktor70: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Today fast food is very popular and as we know some people are very fond of it. After constant use, they gain weight. One of my friends because of this, can't find a girl now. I want to help him, but I don't know how
Re: Large And Lonely by MufasaLion: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
He should work on himself before thinking of subjecting someone's daughter into nurse's duty.
Re: Large And Lonely by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
He should stop eating lunch .... And he should start going to gym ...or start climbing mountain grin
Re: Large And Lonely by SKhanmi: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
And you're sure it's not you? Tell him to start gyming.
Re: Large And Lonely by AishaYesufu: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Viktor70:
Today fast food is very popular and as we know some people are very fond of it. After constant use, they gain weight. One of my friends because of this, can't find a girl now. I want to help him, but I don't know how

We know that YOU are.that friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Large And Lonely by HappyCreative(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Has he specifically said he needs your help?
Re: Large And Lonely by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Viktor70:
Irrespective of size/looks
He should get these for which a number of Nairalanders posted reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

Helps boosts confidence, makes one magnetically attractive and utterly irresistible

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Even Our Mothers Deserve The Redpill!! They Are Just Retired Hoes! - Redpill / Married Or Single Ladies, Have You Ever Dated A Cultist In Your Past Or Present / SPIRITUAL POWER For Love And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.