Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52848 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
gudugudumeje:
He, Oluwo of Iwo is an agent of the Hausa/Fulani. Once he sought to be Emir. What a big fool and a quisling.

He never wanted to be an Emir, it is just a YAHOO trick to obtain Dangote and other Northern businessmen and politicians. YAHOOOOOOOOO.

I don't know why the youths are troubling themselves over this man. He is a ruler of one rural town called IWO. OluwoOKE is senior to him by history. That town for several decades has only one great man called Abiola Ogundokun who is now old.

There is nothing like religion here.Everything is Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
UtilityRational:

lol. so its one person/few person that doesnt want hijab in SW if they are few we shoudnt have witnesss what we are witnessing in kwara, oyo or lagos. or their brothers should have called them to order if they really care. look mr man, even the whole borno state are still using hijab since the beginning of boko haram crises and they are not dead. beside hijab crises in south west start way before boko haram crises where muslims are not allow to wear hijab in jamb and waec hall. that is what bring about MURIC eestablishment in the first place by Prof akintola.
so stop pretending who ever you may be. bis salam
you seems not to understand the context of my words,let's educate them and win them with peace,not violence,many of those people doesn't really knows the reasons for sister's putting on hijabs,they just think radically,but with enlightment at times,they reasons with you,don't be surprise you could win their soul,so broda calm your nerves. May God accept our good deeds as an act of ibadah
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Olameen1713: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

I am a Yoruba Muslim and I support Oduduwa Republic. To cap it off, I am a native son of Iwo. So I can't wait to see the pregnant virgin. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
good question brother,that's why I mentioned secular school,in Lagos State,there is always mosque in most public schools and also fellowship in the same school, Muslim students comes to class with hijab and yet no issues,if In [b]public school anyone tried to prohibit hijab,[/b]the person should be charged

But that is the bone of contention now. Even in public schools, you have teachers who take laws into their hands and try to intimidate children to remove hijabs. Some try to hide the bigotry under setting a particular school uniform standard. It's happening all the time, let's not pretend.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
KGD10:

Did you see any of your so called brothers attack any Muslim wearing hijabs on the street in Yorubaland? Or did they attack a mosque? Even Igbo who always shout the most against Islam religion, have you ever seen them killed their brethren who are Muslims? Point is no tribe will attack his fellow tribe on the ground of religion. You simply have no ground or you're simply mad.

Yorubas don't attack you directly, they go behind your backs to attack you and they've done so with many issues of Hijab in the past, only a fool would deny this.

Igbos in the past have destroyed mosques belonging to yoruba and hausas in the east. They've attacked igbo Muslims and burnt their properties and in fact killed some, don't shield and lie over these things

You were only asked to obey the rules and laws of schools built by Christians yet you're wailing. Did your religion build that church? Don't Muslim have their own schools? How many times have you seen celestial wearing their robes to disrupt Muslim schools? We call you people out because of greediness, thieving and nuisances. No one is disturbing any Muslims out there in the south. They can do whatever they like. They all have freedom to do whatever they like. Same can't be said about the Muslim in the north tho. Because if you ain't Fulani, your life is in deep shit whether you're Muslim or not.

The schools aren't owned by the church anymore, Kwara state Government pays and caters for the school and they do this with Muslim taxpayers, so the Muslims have every right to demand for their rights. Once arguments aren't going your way, you begin the Fulani rhetoric! grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
omoluka:

Keep deceiving yourself, i know you guys are always afraid anytime the word division is mentioned because you know your situation will be worse than Chad and Niger. The North is already suffering from terrorism and banditry add illiteracy and poor economic outlook to the mix. Smh

Average Northerner doesn't even care abt all these nonsense people say on Nairaland and social media. I wish u could see/hear their response definitely u would know that North is on its own.
Every nation has the history of its challenges, terrorism is one of them but remember some are already setting themselves in the path that lead North-East to where they're today.
The uncertain future of many youth going into Yahoo scam, ritual activities, cultism, drug peddling with most of their females dreaming of going to EU for sex sell is a bigger danger to that society.
Don't be happy at the pain of others, look around you and find painkiller ready for relief to your potential pain.

Every group of people have their mind set and choice of business. North believe more in agricultural business, agro-allied companies and food processing companies. Agriculture contributes 40% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and employs about 70% of the working population in Nigeria. Agriculture is also the largest economic activity in the rural area where almost 50% of the population lives. despite the presence of oil in the country. It is the main source of livelihood for most Nigerians.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Christistruth00: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

Why are you Muslims afraid of seperating from the infidels. Why?
The Christians are happy leaving you people but you people are not happy about it.
You only want to attach so as to be fighting over hijab.
Mtchew. Yeyenatu

Check my handle again
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Rodwave: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:

so killing your kinsmen in Nigeria securities just to get back to Fulani led govt is not lawlessness and stupidity

you Igbo always believe you're wise than everyone when your state of reasoning is not higher than alimajiri own

if I need to define your imbecility, 2days you go dey cry, all the gibberish you cooked up there is surely for the person you took your stupidity after

you better go back to the psychiatric that discharge you without proper certification of your sanity

dey look face, I'm not the regular Nairalander you will jump like loose monkey on his post to exercise your foolishness, I go rubbish you

Obviously you just returned from human head hunting expedition at soka forest. Why should I waste my time with brain dead yoruba ritual killer like you? You must think this is ogbomosho where your fellow afonja criminals congregate to cause mayhem. Get lost you son of a fallen lucifer. Ewu.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
UtilityRational:

why would they support your bullshit oduwa when you cannot support there common constitutional right to wear hijab in government funded schools or in jamb centers just tell me why they should support you then? is it not the same hijab wearing right that you yoruba xtian hate Prof Akintola so much just show me 3 yoruba xtian that is fighting for his tribes sisters right to wear hijab and i would show you 10 yoruba muslims supporting the so called oduduwa. you xtian are just soooo hypocrites pretending to be clever.
mtwsssss

Have you been to Iwo before. Yahoooooooooo should be ashamed of himself. No reasonable person can attend that rally except impoverished villagers at Iwo. Your religion thought shows you are not matured enough.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akanbiedu:

But that is the bone of contention now. Even in public schools, you have teachers who take laws into their hands and try to intimidate children to remove hijabs. Some try to hide the bigotry under setting a particular school uniform standard. It's happening all the time, let's not pretend.
yeah you re right and I think that had reduced drastically,but not totally gone,but still not violence, don't let religion be the reason why we hate each other
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Politicians are the ones using Igboho..

He’s always been a PDP guy..
You lie
Its we the masses that are using him

I don't understand your unity begging

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Igbo Jew and Muslims are terrorist.

We humbly reject them and donate them to the lagoon.

So why are you people afraid of seperating from us if we are all terrorists
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by newoffer: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kokoro tinje efo . Ara efo lo wa. Na Yoruba go fail yoruba
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Badorey6: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

So why are you people afraid of seperating from us if we are all Muslims

Because we want to keep your erosion ravaged region under us.

My name is Shinedu and I am
An Igbo Muslim!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by olatuns2017: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho-holds-rally-solidarity-one-nigeria

For those outside the country fuelling war continue and for those maga listening to cowards outside Nigeria...
Tell them to send money for your coffins!

Nigeria will remain one even after 2023 elections!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

Average Northerner doesn't even care abt all these nonsense people say on Nairaland and social media. I wish u could see/hear their response definitely u would know that North is on its own.
Every nation has the history of its challenges, terrorism is one of them but remember some are already setting themselves in the path that lead North-East to where they're today.
The uncertain future of many youth going into Yahoo scam, ritual activities, cultism, drug peddling with most of their females dreaming of going to EU for sex sell is a bigger danger to that society.
Don't be happy at the pain of others, look around you and find painkiller ready for relief to your potential pain.

Every group of people have their mind set and choice of business. North believe more in agricultural business, agro-allied companies and food processing companies. Agriculture contributes 40% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and employs about 70% of the working population in Nigeria. Agriculture is also the largest economic activity in the rural area where almost 50% of the population lives. despite the presence of oil in the country. It is the main source of livelihood for most Nigerians.

All these nonsense you are saying here is the reason why Nigeria should divide. Norway has population less than 6 million, they make more money from fishing than what Nigeria makes from oil. You direct huge money to Agriculture and security where the North benefits. You lock borders for agriculture to develop. The people complain of flooding and terrorism , therefore 70 or 80% of loan non recoverable. Cost of food items very high while the people that received agricultural grants and loans are laughing. Nigeria can never move forward. We have been tied down for 60 years by these people.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by KGD10: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:

What are you even talking about? Was Ilorin case the first Hijab issue we've had in Yorùbá land? It isn't the first and definitely wouldn't be the last, I didn't mention Hausa or Fulani, leave them out of these and talk about Yorùbás. Y'all sound so retarded whenever you keep mentioning Hausa/Fulani like robots

So safe that we have to go to courts to get injunctions just to wear our Hijab, very pathetic!

This analogy doesn't make any sense because those countries are ruled by Shari'ah and Islam, it's literally in their constitution!

You are a fool, the man was killed by his fellow Yorùbá man. I'm not a fool you can brainwash with your useless propaganda. Yorubas kill each other, kinda funny that all the cultists, thugs that perpetuate crimes in Yorùbaland automatically became Fulanis. Eyin werey una no get sense!

Whenever you have nothing reasonable to say, you begin to shoot out Fulani this Fulani that. grin Dumbo!

I asked you what do Kwara offer the SW, you can't answer. We have no need for Useless guys in the SW you know. You can join the north for all I care.. You're the one crying over not wanting to join the north. We don't care where you f.ools fall in you know.

I said no Yoruba will kill his fellow brethren cos of a religion. Point out if any of such ever happened, ode. I didn't say some Yoruba men don't kill their fellow brethren but I said, no Yoruba Christian would kill his fellow brethren cos of a religion. Hence why I said in a liberal/modern world, no killing for whatever reason (cultists etc) would even occur sef. You're really dumb you know.

I used the Dubai and Saudi analogy and reference because they don't grant permanent residence to non indigenous people of other countries whether you're Muslim or not. Their priorities are their Indigenous people and how to develop their country. The last time, the affected Muslim people in Iran, iraq, Afghanistan etc were seeking asylum into Saudi country, Saudi quickly shut their border and asked these people to seek somewhere else. Saudi don't tolerate any other Muslims apart from their own indigenous people. We all saw how they treated Nigeria Muslims who came for prayers the last time around. They only care about their indigenous people, not any Muslims from other countries because Saudi don't want any Muslim Terrorists from other countries destroying Saudi country and this step taken has helped Saudi thus far.

And I was talking about the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba franca that happened in Ibadan not quite long because of a Yoruba cobbler (Muslim) and not Dr aborede whose killers haven't been ascertained as we all know. For all we know, Dr aborede killing may have been covered up by the FG as usual. Didn't the fg lie about reinstating the Ogun state refugees in Benin Republic? I'm sure your dumb Brain remember these Yoruba who were displaced by the Fulani in their own land. Also, Didn't same fg release boko haram terrorists? So what are you saying? Aborede killing could have been covered for all we know. Same fg is even pampering wakali today. Point is mention a situation where a Christian in Yoruba killed a Muslim cos of religion in Yorubaland. Mention this or shut the fvck up. You dey mad?

And yes, we will always call you out on your greediness, attempt to steal and nuisances in Christian built schools. Christian don't try the same thing in Muslim schools, so why should you try such in Christian built schools? This is how you teach your children to steal things that don't belong to them. Is that what your Islam taught you!?

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
babaolofin:

He never wanted to be an Emir, it is just a YAHOO trick to obtain Dangote and other Northern businessmen and politicians. YAHOOOOOOOOO.

I don't know why the youths are troubling themselves over this man. He is a ruler of one rural town called IWO. OluwoOKE is senior to him by history. That town for several decades has only one great man called Abiola Ogundokun who is now old.

There is nothing like religion here.Everything is Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just because the king's position is not in line with your sentiments now, you will put every every in public space. Some of you just have big certificates for nothing. Ti o ba ta ara ile l'opo tan, ki o lo ra ni owon later.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Just because the king's position is not in line with your sentiments now, you will put every every in public space. Some of you just have big certificates for nothing. Ti o ba ta ara ile l'opo tan, ki o lo ra ni owon later.

I don't understand what you are saying.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by UtilityRational(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
you seems not to understand the context of my words,let's educate them and win them with peace,not violence,many of those people doesn't really knows the reasons for sister's putting on hijabs,they just think radically,but with enlightment at times,they reasons with you,don't be surprise you could win their soul,so broda calm your nerves. May God accept our good deeds as an act of ibadah

do you think if muslims want to use violent those schools in ilorin would be close will today or do you think do you think international school ibadan would still open after they chase out muslims student out because they wear hijab who are violent in those case?? what are you even talking about

i hate hypocrisy man . i thought you want to be fair, dont qoute me again please.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Would you believe my uncle who's a Christian lives with us harbors unimaginable hatred against Muslims? He hides it with "Fulani" whenever issues of Hijab comes out, he's on Facebook typing and spreading hate. I don't have Christians, I want a good life but I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't want my rights to be trampled upon. Christians can do whatever they wanna do, but would they allow Muslims? I highly doubt it because the Christians in Yorùbá land are known to frustrate the Muslims, ordinary Hijab these people hate to see our kids wear.

Now imagine sharing a country with such bigoted folks, I can't bro
Are Christians more in population in Yorubaland?
If not why are you afraid?

But I have never seen a Christian country trampling on the rights of Muslims. Name it if it exists.

It's only Muslim countries that don’t tolerate Christians once they are in majority - if I am lieing check out what hisbah is doing in kano against Christians even including arresting Christian barbers

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by LZAA: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho-holds-rally-solidarity-one-nigeria
[b]
"Nigeria is indivisible, unbreakable, inseparable and impenetrable nation and the Hope of the Black race and its weaknesses must be properly and technically [/b]managed.
My chest ooo grin gringrin
In other words afonjas are afraid to go solo
But but we haf oil in ondo grin grin
Cc imhotep greenback AfonjaConehead monogamy sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
babaolofin:

All these nonsense you are saying here is the reason why Nigeria should divide. Norway has population less than 6 million, they make more money from fishing than what Nigeria makes from oil. You direct huge money to Agriculture and security where the North benefits. You lock borders for agriculture to develop. The people complain of flooding and terrorism , therefore 70 or 80% of loan non recoverable. Cost of food items very high while the people that received agricultural grants and loans are laughing. Nigeria can never move forward. We have been tied down for 60 years by these people.

So u think boarder is closed because of Agriculture. again?
Boarder is closed not for every commodity but for some items in exclusive list inorder to enhance local production from agriculture to manufacturing and job creation. Forget all those loan schemes, the beneficiaries of the loan are not even farmers. You need to take politics out of serious discussion. You're asking for division because of hates not because u have plan.
Your governors are among the WORST in Nigeria, h don't even feel ashamed of development from other states but u're more interested in discussing PMB matter, so can u develop?
Hold ur governors accountable for ur development not others who don't have anything to do with it treasury.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by KGD10: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:

Yorubas don't attack you directly, they go behind your backs to attack you and they've done so with many issues of Hijab in the past, only a fool would deny this.

Igbos in the past have destroyed mosques belonging to yoruba and hausas in the east. They've attacked igbo Muslims and burnt their properties and in fact killed some, don't shield and lie over these things

The schools aren't owned by the church anymore, Kwara state Government pays and caters for the school and they do this with Muslim taxpayers, so the Muslims have every right to demand for their rights. Once arguments aren't going your way, you begin the Fulani rhetoric! grin

The Missionary schools arent owned by the government. The government didn't build the school. The missionaries built and laid the schools. Public schools don't make it government owned, Dumbo illiterate. Did you realise missionary schools in USA are made public under the care of the government to make it easily accessible to every child irrespective of religion, ideology etc yet they aren't owned by the government? Sink that into your skull. Same thing in Nigeria. Sink that into your thieving skull once again. In fact, the contract signed by the government and the missionaries on the schools states that it's not owned by the government. Sink that into your thieving skull again. You dey mad?

At least you said the Igbos destroyed the mosque belonging to Hausa and Yoruba. Hausa and Yoruba in quote here which solidify my point on the fact no tribe would attack his fellow brethren cos of religion. They didn't attack their fellow tribe but attacked other tribes. Their fight at that time was based on tribe. And that was exactly at the same time when Nnamdi Kanu was still preaching hate speeches against Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani back then. He even asked them to attack pastor kumuyi revival. Pastor kumuyi had to hold his revival in a Barack and it was reduced to one day revival as a result of that. Like seriously, you're maad.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Igboho was a PDP tout, he's supported by the likes of Fani Kayode who were one of the people that destroyed this country. If we have a Yorùbá nation, these same people would have a stake and we back to square one
So you prefer fulani stake holders which you find difficult to deal with.

But you can easily deal with FFK if he bleeps up because you are homogeneous
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

People are eyeing 2023 power shift una dey there dey think say una don see allies grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

The number of igbo Muslim and Niger delta Muslim nor reach 3000.
E no reach 50
And their grand fathers and fathers are not Muslims.
They are all financially induced Muslims.
They are fake and they know it
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
LZAA:

[b]
"Nigeria is indivisible, unbreakable, inseparable and impenetrable nation and the Hope of the Black race and its weaknesses must be properly and technically [/b]managed.
My chest ooo grin gringrin
In other words afonjas are afraid to go solo
But but we haf oil in ondo grin grin
Cc tochi3 adaibeku adadike greenback AfonjaConehead monogamy sarrki
Sai mama

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
I can take the bet that the oluwo is one of those selling land to fulani herdsmen
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

So u think boarder is closed because of Agriculture. again?
Boarder is closed not for every commodity but for some items in exclusive list inorder to enhance local production from agriculture to manufacturing and job creation. Forget all those loan schemes, the beneficiaries of the loan are not even farmers. You need to take politics out of serious discussion. You're asking for division because of hates not because u have plan.
Your governors are among the WORST in Nigeria, h don't even feel ashamed of development from other states but u're more interested in discussing PMB matter, so can u develop?
Hold ur governors accountable for ur development not others who don't have anything to do with it treasury.

It is not boarder I am talking about as highlighted in your response. Protection of local industries is the reason why embargoes are placed on importation of certain goods. I have attended seminars and workshops organized by MAN on the issue of protection of local industrIes. Borders are closed because of rice importation . You are contributing nothing to Nigeria but taking much with your parasites brothers of Niger, Chad, Mali, Senegal and Guinea.

The South labours 24 hours daily to survive. The youth struggles with determination despite setback to create something. Andela, flutterwaves and others too numerous to mention are creative ideas . The youth out of survival spirit learned Cryptocurrency, you wanted it dead. We are forced out of Nigeria to remit billions of dollars home for the survival of people at home. Some out of survival enter into fraud and drugs while mallam are made EFCC and NDLEA chairman with big budget to arrest them.

It is better we go our way.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Because we want to keep your erosion ravaged region under us.

My name is Shinedu and I am
An Igbo Muslim!
I was surprised I wrote terrorist, Nairaland changed it to Muslims. Na wao

I hang up here I don't think you are Yoruba. Yorubas are smarter than what you wrote up there.

But we are going to leave you. We are not compatible. Oil and water doesn't mix

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:
this agbero should calm down even though Sunday is moving speedily and going out of the lane

Sunday had allowed some people to hijacked his sincerity and commitment, I guess he was carried away with lawlessness in Southeast

if Yoruba will quit Nigeria all stakeholders must be carried along with thorough consultation. you can't just sit down with some minority and declared a Yoruba country

I'm not a one Nigeria because the country Nigeria is a failed country, a country where illiterate and uneducated aboki will be dragging presidency with you but nonetheless there must be procedure to follows
Those benefiting now shouldn't be part of the stake holders because they will see no reason for oodua republic because they are afraid of change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.