Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52951 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by surgical: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !
is the Alake of egbaland a Muslim too
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?

Unless you are not real yoruba. Oduduwa nation is not a religious agitation. There is nothing like Christian or Muslim here. Get that into you.

The idea of this agitation is YORUBA FIRST.

and indeed we are first yoruba before being christians or muslims.

You are not more Muslim than the chief imam of yoruba in ilorin who is a chief supporter and one of the pioneers of the Yoruba nation world wide.

We know the game. It is divide and rule. Once they divide us through religion, then they begin to win. But not again.

When those land grabbers come, they will kill you Muslims and Christians together.

So focus, it is Yoruba first. That's all.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Show me any South East governor that supported Obi as Vice president of Atiku and I will show you where 5% are killing people for drug trafficking

Don't digress; stick to the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Veqtor:
Like i say all the time, saboteurs nd traitors are more than others, the worst factors that pose a stumbling block for the progress of secession.

These Fulani stooges that would rather have der pple and villages b slaughtered by d Fulani, in oda to further der political ambition, than speak the truth should b seriously dealt with first, b4 any form of progress can take place.
you sound like kanu in that audio in which he ordered his supporters to burn down Lagos

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Igbo Muslims are terrorist.

Ebonyi is a typical example. Umahi is a one Nigerianist frustrating the effort of Biafra while Uzodinma invited the zoo soldier to kill his people in Orlu.

I won’t watch while injustice take over Igbo land.

Are u an IGBO MAN ? I GUESS NOT
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by skinny419(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!
AYAM not surprise..we wil jejeli leave u with the cows nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by skinny419(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

bomb dey ur head with the way you dey reason,I am a Muslim I don't support one Nigeria any and besides,we re not divided by religion in the west,you can tell that to the malus

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Badorey6: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

There is nothing like igbo Muslims even if they exist we care less about them. We donate them to you people

Igbo Jew and Muslims are terrorist.

We humbly reject them and donate them to the lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
United we stand,but divided nko? Nna meh let's work at it Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by faste: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zeezy81:
I know Mr slowamir will be there life to drag some weed grin

Damn nigga
Isokay
That one is again Biafra and Oduduwa,yet he does Yahoo for a living.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Badorey6: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
bomb dey ur head with the way you dey reason,I am a Muslim I don't support one Nigeria any and besides,we re not divided by religion in the west,you can tell that to the malus

Don’t mind those IPOB haters.

She is trying to pull the religious bigotry tactics on the SW and they are all going to fail.

The OPC, Agbekoya, and Igboho foot soldiers consist of vast number of Muslims so I don’t know where some deluded mind are seeing those Yoruba Muslim rubbish from.

I am a Muslim and I support wholeheartedly a Yoruba Oduduwa nation.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by mutvy: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some foolish Christians are taking Sunday Igboho's dark age behaviour into religion dimension. Muslims are ever ready to face any madness that any Christian or Pagan like Sunday Igboho brings to the table. Sunday Igboho no go die well.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Herkim(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Bros which one is Yoruba Muslims or whatever you are instigating

Kindly use your brain pls for better analysis

Thank you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by faste: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

The number of igbo Muslim and Niger delta Muslim nor reach 3000.
All na fake muslim.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by kokomilala(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
@FrLukas, yea,you're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
you guys re just trying hard to divide us by religion but it can't work,this ur Yoruba Muslim is only on nairaland werey

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
you guys re just trying hard to divide us by religion but it can't work,this ur Yoruba Muslim is only on nairaland werey
Nobody is dividing anyone stop with this rhetoric and smell the coffee. I don't want a country where my rights would be trampled upon, in present years since the establishment of Pentecostal churches, the extremism of Yorùbá Christians is something else. Whenever there's issue of Hijab, Yorùbá Christians are at the forefront. This is just ordinary hijab o, now imagine if it's something greater

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
skinny419:
AYAM not surprise..we wil jejeli leave u with the cows nonsense
See!!! grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Faithful1234(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:
You are nothing but a terrorist You are the real afonja Traitors
thank you for telling him my mind.....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Don’t mind those IPOB haters.

She is trying to pull the religious bigotry tactics on the SW and they are all going to fail.

The OPC, Agbekoya, and Igboho foot soldiers consist of vast number of Muslims so I don’t know where some deluded mind are seeing those Yoruba Muslim rubbish from.

I am a Muslim and I support wholeheartedly a Yoruba Oduduwa nation.
thanks jare bro,they thought they could use the divide and rule tactics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by jneutron4000: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
CyynthiaKiss:

[/s]
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:
IF AN ISLAM SCHOOL CAN ACCOMODATE A CHRISTIAN CHILD WHO COMES TO SCHOOL WITH THE HOLY BIBLE, THEN THE CRISTIANS SHOULD BE JUDGED 4 NOW ALLOW THAT .
But it is you guys that share Gideon bibles to everyone na? I have like 3 copies given to me whilst growing up, Muslims mind their business and don't proselytize grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by authority2006(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

"f"! What a waste of motherhood! Waiting concern SW with your religious bigotry? It has no place in our region. Thanks for the effort

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

If I were you I'd be more worried about Igbo Moslems.

Mo ti sọ̀ wípé asínwín ló pọ̀jù nínú yín.
hahahaha asinwin gidi gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by omoluka: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
AntonVince:

Ogbeni, no one "harbours unimaginable hatred against Muslims"
Millions of Christians voted for a Muslim Buhari against their fellow Christian (something you Muslims would never do) with so much hope of a better Nigeria and they have the right to voice their disillusionment with his clueless and utterly divisive administration.
You are talking to a Fulani terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
faste:
mix bred sported!
Cry me a river grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by favorite123: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
You are a mumu! Igboho is also a muslim.. Fanatics!!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:

I see, the pronunciation 'Eleribu' is Ilorin dialect. You be Fulani; if you don't want our new Republic, You can go to Sokoto or Mali.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
AntonVince:

Ogbeni, no one "harbours unimaginable hatred against Muslims"
Millions of Christians voted for a Muslim Buhari against their fellow Christian (something you Muslims would never do) with so much hope of a better Nigeria and they have the right to voice their disillusionment with his clueless and utterly divisive administration.
The same prejudice against Muslims, always seeing yourselves as the good and righteous while Muslims are the Fulanis, snakes and betrayals. grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

I see, the pronunciation 'Eleribu' is Ilorin dialect. You be Fulani; if you don't want our new Republic, You can go to Sokoto or Mali.
I'm not from Ilorin dummy, I'm igbomina grin Kwara South! And the vast majority of people in Ilorin are Yorubas, get that fact into your messed up brain, bigots! Y'all keep exposing yourselves LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Veqtor: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
ALISMILE:
you sound like many in that audio in which he ordered his supporters to burn down Lagos

Whilst you sound like dat leader of FUNAM who swore to have Ortom and every other person who gets in d way of fulanization, killed soonest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.