Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52932 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
But it is you guys that share Gideon bibles to everyone na? I have like 3 copies given to me whilst growing up, Muslims mind their business and don't proselytize grin grin
My question isn't answer. Why shift the blame man ?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Harunabisanti(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

Religious bigotry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Nobody is dividing anyone stop with this rhetoric and smell the coffee. I don't want a country where my rights would be trampled upon, in present years since the establishment of Pentecostal churches, the extremism of Yorùbá Christians is something else. Whenever there's issue of Hijab, Yorùbá Christians are at the forefront. This is just ordinary hijab o, now imagine if it's something greater
am also a Muslim,we re not in the era of killing for God anymore,who are you sef to fight for God,I believe the issue of hijab should be solve amicably with understanding and also the preaching of tolerance among both religion,if it won't work, christain should go to Christian School and follow their rules,if a Muslim knowing all those rules apply for the Christian School he should be ready to abide by their rules,there re secular school you can enroll to which respect both religion,all this fighting upon hijab issues shouldn't continue to happen jare,let peace reign

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by pansophist(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
omoluka:

Keep deceiving yourself, i know you guys are always afraid anytime the word division is mentioned because you know your situation will be worse than Chad and Niger. The North is already suffering from terrorism and banditry add illiteracy and poor economic outlook to the mix. Smh

Zero human capital. Landlocked. Illiteracy. Religious extremism. Feeudalism. Almajiris.

The north will suffer walahi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Igbo Muslims are terrorist.

Ebonyi is a typical example. Umahi is a one Nigerianist frustrating the effort of Biafra while Uzodinma invited the zoo soldier to kill his people in Orlu.

I won’t watch while injustice take over Igbo land.

No Nigerian in government will support the division of Nigeria, even those in South West and South South. The reason is simply that you want to take away their source of livelihood by ending Nigeria. Many politicians cannot run a business. The only business they know is politics (share the money).

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm not from Ilorin dummy, I'm igbomina grin Kwara South! And the vast majority of people in Ilorin are Yorubas, get that fact into your messed up brain, bigots! Y'all keep exposing yourselves LMAO grin

Shut the Bleep up, you can't be Igbomina, you're Fulani from Ilorin, you bigot! And not all Ilorin are Yoruba, one of which is you. It's BV either you cohabit peaceably with us or you go back to Sokoto. After all, you came to grab land in Ilorin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Quality20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:
You are nothing but a terrorist
You are the real afonja
Traitors
u are infact d terrorist here. Somebody just aired his mind and expressed his fears, and instead of comforting him, all u could do is insult n castigate him. So u could even kill him if he happens to be among u and ur friends
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by compton11(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

mumu Igbo man

be worry about middle belt Christians that massacred your Christians Igbo ancestors in 1966
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by horlarlorwor(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Another Traitor sited
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Hahaha

Not until your coward dilector comes back to Nigeria, he is Just as shameless as Ojukwu the great coward who abandon your parents at the thick if war for good life in Ivory Coast
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by talk2didi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
Why Muslims like to create problems? �‍♂️ Can someone go 2 any Islamic school and failed to cover her head? �‍♂️ Why can't you enrol your children to schools that allow hijab�? �‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
semiman:

419 una don come again

Thanks for judging me without knowing me.

An enterprise that I even have a physical location for. If you come to Oke Odo, Ilorin, you' can find my shop and see my fliers around.

Again, thanks for judging me without knowing me. I hope it makes you feel real good.

Goodnight
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by stifej: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Nobody is dividing anyone stop with this rhetoric and smell the coffee. I don't want a country where my rights would be trampled upon, in present years since the establishment of Pentecostal churches, the extremism of Yorùbá Christians is something else. Whenever there's issue of Hijab, Yorùbá Christians are at the forefront. This is just ordinary hijab o, now imagine if it's something greater
No Full blooded Yoruba man addresses himself by the title "Yoruba Muslim " how does that sound to your ears. You are not Yoruba, you are a fake Yoruba wanna. Awon omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by honor4me: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
QuotasSystem:
Oluwo of Iwo.
Alake of Egbaland..
Governor Akeredolu...

It seems this is also ending up as an online country.
No sane person will support the useless agenda. The las I know is that Yorubas have no cause to support disembarment of a country of which they are benefiting immensely. Just take time to analyze the composition of the agitators: they are either been used or acting out of sentimental motives. I know of a man who was with Buhari since 2007, unfortunately he never got any real appointment so far and he was the arrowhead of this agitation. I’m sure if he gets appointed tomorrow story will suddenly change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
talk2didi:
Why Muslims like to create problems? �‍♂️ Can someone go 2 any Islamic school and failed to cover her head? �‍♂️ Why can't you enrol your children to schools that allow hijab�? �‍♂️
Public or Private schools? grin All the cases of Hijab has always been about public schools, but y'all hate to hear facts. The issue of Hijab makes y'all so sad later you come online to talk about how we're one when you hate seeing our children cover-up. Hypocrisy and Yorùbá Christians grin

That's a Yorùbá Christian btw

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by tit(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
The hunted has become the hunter
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's because of people like him who were silent in the face of provocation and the ongoing killings in South west that made Igboho to do what he's doing.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
stifej:
No Full blooded Yoruba man addresses himself by the title "Yoruba Muslim " how does that sound to your ears. You are not Yoruba, you are a fake Yoruba wanna. Awon omo ale
Then you must be stupidest donkey to ever exist, I won't talk much, just keep deceiving yourself. Ema ba wan mbe, eyin werey grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
He, Oluwo of Iwo is an agent of the Hausa/Fulani. Once he sought to be Emir. What a big fool and a quisling.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
mutvy:
Some foolish Christians are taking Sunday Igboho's dark age behaviour into religion dimension. Muslims are ever ready to face any madness that any Christian or Pagan like Sunday Igboho brings to the table. Sunday Igboho no go die well.
yo bafuro iya ree eyin Malu you
Forget this your christain and Yoruba stuff,we can't fight ourselves base on religion,carry ur divide and rule tactics inside the bin,una no go die well

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
I'm not surprised at all!!!! Yoruba still have manyAfonja Ilorin among them ...let me tell all something today... Yoruba nationhood is at best,a sick ,macabre comedy...Sunday is one outta millions ..hell be betrayed for sure by his fellow yorubanza bastard coward just akintola did Awo,like Obj did bola I've,like tiffnubu did ITT rogue MKO...like that..if war break out in Nigeria today,I'll gladly fight alongside the Igbo
*drop mic*
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by stifej: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Then you must be stupidest donkey to ever exist, I won't talk much, just keep deceiving yourself. Ema ba wan mbe, eyin werey grin
Awon Iran e ni werey. Omo irankiran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Shut the Bleep up, you can't be Igbomina, you're Fulani from Ilorin, you bigot! And not all Ilorin are Yoruba, one of which is you. It's BV either you cohabit peaceably with us or you go back to Sokoto. After all, you came to grab land in Ilorin.
Idiot, I'm from town in district of local government of Kwara state. I KnOw my origin and I'm not a runaway like you. This is exactly what I'm talking about, denying opposition and Muslims, claiming they are Fulanis. I didn't even have to do anything for y'all to expose yourselves grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
stifej:
Awon Iran e ni werey. Omo irankiran.
grin grin Odun werey grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
am also a Muslim,we re not in the era of killing for God anymore,who are you sef to fight for God,I believe the issue of hijab should be solve amicably with understanding and also the preaching of tolerance among both religion,if it won't work, christain should go to Christian School and follow their rules,if a Muslim knowing all those rules apply for the Christian School he should be ready to abide by their rules,there re secular school you can enroll to which respect both religion,all this fighting upon hijab issues shouldn't continue to happen jare,let peace reign
No doubt you must be a "suwegbe" Muslim, I didn't mention anything about killing. I'm not a killer, I don't kill people but you wanna sound so smart but unfortunately you jumped the gun. What I'm talking about is way deeper, I just gave you an instance with Hijab, but y'all are too blinded by prejudice that y'all refuse to see. Lol

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by stifej: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
grin grin Odun werey grin grin
Asinwin ni e, ewu hausa
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Aarenaija: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?

What are they saying what's this one talking about?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by yewawa: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm! Yorubaaaa!.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Sammerboi: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oba? Last time I checked he said he’s now Emir. He prefer to be a slave to the fulanis than serve his people.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by UtilityRational(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

why would they support your bullshit oduwa when you cannot support there common constitutional right to wear hijab in government funded schools or in jamb centers just tell me why they should support you then? is it not the same hijab wearing right that you yoruba xtian hate Prof Akintola so much just show me 3 yoruba xtian that is fighting for his tribes sisters right to wear hijab and i would show you 10 yoruba muslims supporting the so called oduduwa. you xtian are just soooo hypocrites pretending to be cleaver.
mtwsssss. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by MrIcredible: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Shut up!
OSU ipob Jew pigs are the problem of Nigeria.
Many fulls here don't even know that Sunday Igboho's father is a Muslim.

You're only wasting your life trying to create a stupid name or identity (YORUBA MUSLIM).
IT DOESN'T EXIST.

YORUBAS ARE NOT DIVIDED LIKE OSU IPOB JEW PIGS.

PLEASE GET A LIFE!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by KGD10: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:

Because missionary schools asked students to obey the rules and laws of their schools and stop being a nuisance equates to Fulani killing the northerners (Hausas) and southerners or Boko haram terrorists destroying the mosque and killing the Hausa Muslims? Lol. Na ment?

Yoruba Muslims are safer in the south than anywhere else. If you had a brain you would realise the likes of Dubai and Saudi Arabia uphold their tribes above any Muslim lunatic out there. Point is in a liberal world, you would hardly see tribe kill his fellow tribe man cos of a religion. They may disagree on one issue or the other but would hardly kill each other. Now think about Fulani with their Fulanization agenda who wouldn't think twice before killing a Yoruba. The man killed by Fulani in Ibadan before the chaos was a Muslim. The oba killed in Ondo state was a Muslim. Be using your anus to think instead of your brain. Ode.

Anyway, You do realise SW can do without Kwara bah? What do Kwara offer the SW to begin with? Maybe you people should separate with the North and face the music of the Fulani forever. I think that will be the best way for you all since you don't want to use your brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.