Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (25824 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Amotolongbo(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, has warned Chief Sunday Igboho and others agitating for a sovereign Yoruba State to stay away from the state.

Akeredolu said Ondo people have elected to stay in the Federal Republic of Nigeria as constituted at present.

He said no part of the entire state, known and delineated as Ondo State, would permit any gathering or agitation which may suggest, however remotely, that the people are in support of what he termed ‘unthinking rabble rousing.

Akeredolu who spoke while swearing in Princess Catherine Oladunni Odu as the new Secretary to the State Government and other Special Advisers said the state would not subscribe to banditry and recklessness in putting forth its demands.

He said the right of citizens to discuss, agitate and even fight to right perceived wrongs, culminating in self-determination, must be done within known and acceptable parameters and all concerned must agree to pursue the same objectives to achieve a desirable or desired end.

He noted that the reasons for the declaration of hostilities must not be fleeting fancies of disaffection engendered by perceived politics of exclusion for personal benefits.

Akeredolu who condemned attack on the convoy of the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom, urged security agencies to unmask the agents of darkness bent on throwing the country into a state of anarchy.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/yoruba-nation-stay-away-from-ondo-akeredolu-warns-igboho-others?xg_source=twitter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Dotherightthing: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by sofeo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Woooooh
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Badorey6: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Igboho is fighting a just cause for clamoring for Oduduwa.

However, he is not an emperor that just speak anyhow without respecting the right of the other Yorubas that chose to remain in one Nigeria.

You have to convince them with superior arguments and not just be threatening everyone to obey your will like you’re some kind of deluded emperor.

Just as you have the right to ask for Oduduwa which is good, other people reserve the right to say they want one Nigeria.

Then we will reach a consensus when the majority of Yoruba key into the agenda and the opposing side will be inconsequential at that period.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nwodosis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin Igbos are not united so they say.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
He's very stupid

Aketi I mean

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Dotherightthing: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:

Yorubaland was enmeshed in a protracted civil war prior to the advent of colonialism. It was the British that ended it.

We Yorubas are united by Igbo and Hausas. Otherwise, we are our own enemies.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Badorey6: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:

Is it not the same IMO state governor that invited the soldier to invade Imo by himself?

When did any of your governors clamor for Biafra? Aren’t all of them shouting one Nigeria and trying to vie for the position of VP in 2023?

Igbos are not United because Umahi have told IPOB times without number that he wants one Nigeria just like Akeredolu did now.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
RIP Dagrin,

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by blazepascal(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
issorite
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by GuyWise101(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas are the enemy of Yoruba land.

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by kingk(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Afonja will always be a sabo... grin grin
Yoruba, the most united tribe ever. tongue tongue

37 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by DamnnNiggarr: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
shocked

One Yourba man was lecturing me how Eastern governors would have called for the execution of Sunday Igboho should he be an Igbo man citing disunity (what ever that means, according to him) among the Igbos... I laughed the hell outta him...

Now, what is happening in the so called united tribe??

And I will always maintain that these people can never take 0.3% of rubbish and propaganda they dish out on a daily basis against other tribes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by kingk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely Jeremiah 32 vs 37... BIAFRANS that has scattered in the whole world will come back...

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by History555: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!

Who will restructure nigeria. Did the president or senators tell you that they are in support of restructure. By the way what does restructure nigeria mean

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy has proven that he didn't only pass through school but school passed through him by saying and I quote "He noted that the reasons for the declaration of hostilities must not be fleeting fancies of disaffection engendered by perceived politics of exclusion for personal benefit".
Knowledge is power!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by dynicks(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sunday igboho right now..

You know nothing!!...

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
"" Akeredolu who condemned attack on the convoy of the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom, urged security agencies to unmask the agents of darkness bent on throwing the country into a state of anarchy.""

OH my goodness!
What type of foolishness is this?
Fulanis already took responsibility,
Who are they unmasking again?

All of you won't end well

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by JoeEeL(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
I thank my God that I was always patient and refrained from singing this guys' praises.

I always have known that they are one leg in, one leg out. I repeat, no governor will ever support the separation of this dead nation called Nigeria.

This is the same Akeredolu that led a meeting with Yoruba governors in which they were singing the Oodua anthem, so what went wrong? Sunday Igboho has repeatedly respected Akeredolu openly so my suspicion is Akeredolu is trying to either side the government or is now under the firm influence of Tinubu has Tinubu and his boys have started making serious moves to thwart the Oodua agitation for 2023 purposes!

AKEREDOLU, THEY DID NOT BORN YOUR FATHER'S FATHER WELL IF YOU THINK YOU WILL STOP US. THE AGITATION WILL CUT ACROSS ALL YORUBA STATES: LAGOS, ONDO, OGUN, EKITI, KWARA, KOGI, OSUN AND OYO.

I REPEAT, NO BASTARD BORN OF A MOTHER CAN STOP US. I KEEP SAYING IT. WE WILL FIRST FIGHT OURSELVES FIRST AND KILL THE WASTES AND THE USELESS ONES AMONGST US, THE TRAITORS AND THE SABOTEURS. AFTER THAT NECESSARY PURGE, WE WILL NOW WAR WITH THE PROPER ENEMIES AND STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISTS!

UNKNOWN GUNMEN, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, WHEN WILL YOU RISE FROM THE WEST?

KEEP THE FOCUS!

OODUA A GBE WA.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
That Awkward moment.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by slimanyd: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Am waiting for those BMC crews to also give akeredolu the same treatment they gave makinde last time . But if Una talk something else , Nah sopono go suck Una blokos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by sylve11: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
It is always like that. Similar thing happened in the Biafra struggle of 1966_1967. There'd always be some who wouldn't like the struggle. Those few have their interests somewhere. cool

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by ClassicMan202(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fredlongs:
All these agitations, all na noise, Nigeria will not divide.

Don't be too confident.... The former USSR thought so too.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akeredolu who condemned attack on the convoy of the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom, urged security agencies to unmask the agents of darkness bent on throwing the country into a state of anarchy.
BafanaBafana:
Na lie, this message has been circulating around Benue groups since Ortom's lies were exposed. Sahara reporters got this from the social media, as we all know they have be pursuing an agenda lately.
This is just like the imaginary Mohammed Isa ESN claimed to have caught and killed.

Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km.
Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries.
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.
How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.
And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.
What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.
You may not be far from the truth.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Jerryherd: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stay Away..,. Simple warning
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Fredlongs(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
All these agitations, all na noise, Nigeria will not divide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by potopotoking: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
kiriji tinz... shocked lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Gbola881: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KingKingKing: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Foreign Prisoners Are Working At Construction Sites In Nigeria / Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.