Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (25835 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by mywells: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Money over every thing money on my mind.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by SenatePresdo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!
This has gone past restructuring Nigeria.

We are talking about A particular ethnic group hell-bent on destroying people's heritage.

If you are thinking politics, also think about the future of your generation unborn, that's if you are not a Fulani.

There is nothing like criminal Fulani militias, they are the foot soliders of the Fulani Nation that wants to conquer Nigeria before it divides.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by witworth(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Senior slave.
Coward.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kapeter:
Their words matters not anyway. Power is with the people afterall.

The Yoruba Anthem introduced in Ondo State is a good logical start to complement the Oduduwa Flag. Olufon is a first class king slaughtered like a cow by the Fulanis. The Yoruba Nation will never forget the incident. People don't understand what is happening.

We are also aware that those afraid of Tinubu's Presidency in the South are very happy about the Yorubas stand for Oduduwa nation which is inimical to Tinubu's ambition and are now begging for VP slot under Hausas. Wike, Obaseki and co and their people are very weak and means nothing to the Hausas. Zik played the same game in the first Republic, we saw how Ekwueme emerged as VP under Shagari, but we are not deterred. Akeredolu is a man of courage.

Sir, the Yorubas now and yet unborn will never forget you for the rare courage and intellect to establish AMOTEKUN and the quit notice given to FULANIS to vacate Yorubas Forest Reserves in Ondo State. Ortom is also a courageous man in Benue State. The assassination attempt on Ortom should not weaken you.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by buckeyemedia: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
kingk:
Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely Jeremiah 32 vs 37... BIAFRANS that has scattered in the whole world will come back...
Ipob deceiving Ipob.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akeredolu, you are mad, I am from ondo and I never wishes to stay in your worthless godforsaken nigeria.

When Sunday enters ondo, go and stop him if they born your Papa well.

You are not in position to speak for ondo people. You are worthless in the scheme of things.

Sunday will enter our state and he will do the rally. Get ready.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by buckeyemedia: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
SenatePresdo:

This has gone past restructuring Nigeria.

We are talking about A particular ethnic group hell-bent on destroying people's heritage.

If you are thinking politics, also think about the future of your generation unborn, that's if you are not a Fulani.

There is nothing like criminal Fulani militias, they are the foot soliders of the Fulani Nation that wants to conquer Nigeria before it divides.
The sooner you get a life, the better for you, Mumu Failure.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:
Igboho is fighting a just cause for clamoring for Oduduwa.

However, he is not an emperor that just speak anyhow without respecting the right of the other Yorubas that chose to remain in one Nigeria.

You have to convince them with superior arguments and not just be threatening everyone to obey your will like you’re some kind of deluded emperor.

Just as you have the right to ask for Oduduwa which is good, other people reserve the right to say they want one Nigeria.

Then we will reach a consensus when the majority of Yoruba key into the agenda and the opposing side will be inconsequential at that period.
Yes, same way Akeredolu cannot speak for the ondo people. He a d his family can remain in their worthless nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin Igbos are not united so they say.
Shut up, Uhahi said the same to ipob me OSU.

Or who invited soldiers to kill you people in orlu, adisunitrd yorubas abi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by TruthinAction: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
You a asking Igboho to stay away but you do nothing about your people who are being killed on a daily basis. Please, Yoruba people, think very well before you vote cowards into offices in the next election. Most of these leaders don't have your interest at heart. My most loved Governors are Governor Zulum and Governor Ortom.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by shegra58: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by SenatePresdo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The sooner you get a life, the better for you, Mumu Failure.

I thought I even qouted a reasonable and well cultured person, regarding how matured you constructed your first comment.

I'm not here to share insults, good evening!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nwaotu10(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yorubas are not United. They can't achieve Oduduwa nation grin grin

Online country grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

One Yourba man was lecturing me how Eastern governors would have called for the execution of Sunday Igboho should he be an Igbo man citing disunity (what ever that means, according to him) among the Igbos... I laughed the hell outta him...

Now, what is happening in the so called united tribe??

And I will always maintain that these people can never take 0.3% of rubbish and propaganda they dish out on a daily basis against other tribes.
Ask yourself, did he lie.

If you think he's lying, then you are not intelligent at all.

Can you tell me who invited soldiers to Orlu? A Yoruba man right,or let me say Tinubu,your nemesis.

Is that a propaganda as well?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Ashinze: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
No politicians will accept Oodua nation, so it left for the masses to decide. Them no dey tell a man, na man go decide

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by faste: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Don't be too confident.... The former USSR thought so too.
Help me tell the kid,nothing last forever,even this world will one day pass away!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
JoeEeL:
I thank my God that I was always patient and refrained from singing this guys' praises.

I always have known that they are one leg in, one leg out. I repeat, no governor will ever support the separation of this dead nation called Nigeria.

This is the same Akeredolu that led a meeting with Yoruba governors in which they were singing the Oodua anthem, so what went wrong? Sunday Igboho has repeatedly respected Akeredolu openly so my suspicion is Akeredolu is trying to either side the government or is now under the firm influence of Tinubu has Tinubu and his boys have started making serious moves to thwart the Oodua agitation for 2023 purposes!

AKEREDOLU, THEY DID NOT BORN YOUR FATHER'S FATHER WELL IF YOU THINK YOU WILL STOP US. THE AGITATION WILL CUT ACROSS ALL YORUBA STATES: LAGOS, ONDO, OGUN, EKITI, KWARA, KOGI, OSUN AND OYO.

I REPEAT, NO BASTARD BORN OF A MOTHER CAN STOP US. I KEEP SAYING IT. WE WILL FIRST FIGHT OURSELVES FIRST AND KILL THE WASTES AND THE USELESS ONES AMONGST US, THE TRAITORS AND THE SABOTEURS. AFTER THAT NECESSARY PURGE, WE WILL NOW WAR WITH THE PROPER ENEMIES AND STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISTS!

UNKNOWN GUNMEN, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, WHEN WILL YOU RISE FROM THE WEST?

KEEP THE FOCUS!

OODUA A GBE WA.
Tell the bastard. I am from ondo and I don't know when ondo people discuss with him we want to remain on a worthless country.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by planetx: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
No Nigerian elite will be in favor of breakup of their cash cow.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by kingk(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ipob deceiving Ipob.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by faste: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Spandau:

Its just verbosity and grammar. No substance please
Just dancing around the truth.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
Tell the bastard. I am from ondo and I don't know when ondo people discuss with him we want to remain on a worthless country.

People should not misquote Akeredolu. Action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by johnDejavubaba(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.
audio threat
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Yebosola(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
sammirano:
Ondo no be full yoruba before. People wey dey eat dog embarassed. We go dash them to Igbos.

I just come back from ban oh, if talk now uhmm, Ogbeni Akere, b very very careful.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.

Yorubas are known to have respect and as such you must be a bloddy 5% IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
kingk:
Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely Jeremiah 32 vs 37... BIAFRANS that has scattered in the whole world will come back...
THIS PROPHECY WAS ABOUT ISRAEL THAT GOD SCATTERED WORLD OVER FOR CRUCIFYING CHRIST BUT PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK AFTER 2000 YEARS AND IT TOOK PLACE 1948.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by faste: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
johnDejavubaba:
audio threat
Not everyone is a coward like you
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Greenback: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!

Chai!!!
Unity begging grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Aketi should be ready to relocate with all of his family members to Sokoto so that he can continue his one Nigeria there. Ondo state is Oodua land and it is indivisibly part of Yoruba nation.

Let's see how he is going to stop the train when it gets to Ondo state ! People like Akeredolu and that Oba Alake are underestimating the wrath of Yoruba youths who are very determined to channel a new course for themselves. You are either for us or against us,Yoruba nation is a must ! Let no one be deceived that they can intimidate us at this level. Nigeria is dead and any idiot that still wants to be part if it can die with it !

You guys can't protect us from the murderous Fulanis ; you appear helpless ! These same Fulanis have used dubious quota system to steal everything that rightfully belongs to us. They are everywhere killing,rapping and maiming our people and someone is here saying rubbish about one useless Nigeria ! To hell with Nigeria and any fool that still believes in it !

Mr Governor, if you think you can stop this train, you are on your own and e go shock u like naked electricity wire ! Fulanis have brought war to our land and we are ready to inflict maximum pains and losses on them ! Victory is ours !

We believe in God and stand on Oduduwa Republic !

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by DamnnNiggarr: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
Ask yourself, did he lie.

If you think he's lying, then you are not intelligent at all.

Can you tell me who invited soldiers to Orlu? A Yoruba man right,or let me say Tinubu,your nemesis.

Is that a propaganda as well?

Tell me who invited soldiers to Lekki toll gate??
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by samuel900(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
seems Aketi dey mad.....am from Ondo am ready to lead the squard

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by luluman: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin Igbos are not united so they say.
Ofcourse now.they have never been united.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters / Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.