Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (25859 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Icon79(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cowards die many times before their death. Cowards!

Like Ibrahim Babangida said, if I wake up from sleep to hear Yorubas singing war song, I will go back to sleep because nothing is going to happen �

O pari

Amotolongbo:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/yoruba-nation-stay-away-from-ondo-akeredolu-warns-igboho-others?xg_source=twitter
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by whitemand4(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

I repeat again, Omo ale ni Aketi àti gbogbo ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ní ilẹ́ Yorùbá. Tí ó bá wu Ẹlẹ́dàá ẹ kó forí sọ lẹ̀. Kò kan aiyé. Ohun tí mo sọ ni mo sọ. Gbogbo àwọn tí wón bá ń tako ilẹ́ Yorùbá ni Ògún máa bẹ̀ lọ́wẹ̀ láṣẹ Èdùmàrè. Gbogbo àwọn òṣèlú àti àwọn ọba tí wọn ti dalẹ̀, wọn kò ní rí bá ti ṣé. Àṣẹ no

Ìwọ náà tí o ń ṣe àbòsí kiri, ajá ló máa jẹ ẹnu ẹ láé. Ọ̀dẹ̀.

grin. Béè lódè máarí

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by JoeEeL(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
whitemand4:

grin. Béè lódè máarí

Àṣẹ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by molotough(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
History555:

Who will restructure nigeria. Did the president or senators tell you that they are in support of restructure. By the way what does restructure nigeria mean
Who will restructure Nigeria? Can a colonial structure brought into existence as a result of forced union otherwise known as amalgamation, be restructured ? All the presidents, legislators, senators from past till present have no idea on what it is to lead by governance, they are all just bunch self-cycling hegemonists drunk with a form of power called money. Ask yourself, ever since the unholy inception of this contraption in 1914, has the ethnic nationalities encaged in it have had their region better off or worse off under the now expired Nigeria project which most of the world-leading think tanks has conclude to be a failed state? Restructure means everyone sitting down to agree on a formular where everything is reset back to a default, to rework a new structure that ensure peaceful coexistence amongst all, where no ethnic/tribal region is marginalized and cheated as it is currently stands, but in reality, how can that be possible when an alien race of landless invaders, whom, in order to keep the indigenous natives permanently underdeveloped and subjugated, the imperial British ensured power reside with them, and their fulani black arab mongrels, are all hell bent to finish an agenda they claim not only did their great grandfather not only completed, but conquered on their behalf the whole area within the now expired mere geographic contraption called Neejeryia and as it stands to have offered various tools of oppression and destruction utilized under the guise of governing but it's TOTAL JIHAD!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Ikinternational: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.

We don't believe you, you need more people
Video it abeg
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Tell me who invited soldiers to Lekki toll gate??
I am not arguing that with you and he has already gotten what it from us.

Now before shifting goal post,who invited soldiers to Orlu. Tinubu right?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by mutvy: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
I miss Sani Abacha. He is the best when it comes to dealing with pagans like Sunday Igboho and his thugs. May Sunday Igboho perish along with his thugs.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by DamnnNiggarr: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
I am not arguing that with you and he has already gotten what it from us.

Now before shifting goal post,who invited soldiers to Orlu. Tinubu right?
Hope Uzodinjo invited soldier to Orlu according to him and I think I've answered your question correctly.

your above explanation did not answer my question correctly,
now before shying away from my question,

WHO INVITED SOLDIERS TO LEKKI TOLL GATE??¿¿
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by GoldHorse(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your eyes go soon clear Mr man
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by gotnel: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
The consequence of this agitation is that everything has limit.
Yoruba land is under threat.
We need to know where we belong
All politicians are same of same
They are just playing politics with everything.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Hope Uzodinjo invited soldier to Orlu according to him and I think I've answered your question correctly.

your above explanation did not answer my question correctly,
now before shying away from my question,

WHO INVITED SOLDIERS TO LEKKI TOLL GATE??¿¿
Okay, Jonathan ni.

Oh, so uzodima was the one that invited soldiers to come and kill you people and I have been thinking it was Awolowo and Tinubu o. shocked
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by talk2didi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:
Igboho is fighting a just cause for clamoring for Oduduwa.

However, he is not an emperor that just speak anyhow without respecting the right of the other Yorubas that chose to remain in one Nigeria.

You have to convince them with superior arguments and not just be threatening everyone to obey your will like you’re some kind of deluded emperor.

Just as you have the right to ask for Oduduwa which is good, other people reserve the right to say they want one Nigeria.

Then we will reach a consensus when the majority of Yoruba key into the agenda and the opposing side will be inconsequential at that period.
Deluded emperor? Wow! So you are also a deluded subject?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MAIGIDA DON TURN YORUBA OVERNIGHT grin

Dude whats going on?
U mean Yoruba will be trolling and insulting Igbo's here and u are calling them Hausa ?
Even when this one made an obvious tweet?
Can u tell what's going on ?
I stay with Yoruba's and I know how they are and what they are capable of.

Hmmm. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Basher8583: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

I repeat again, Omo ale ni Aketi àti gbogbo ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ní ilẹ́ Yorùbá. Tí ó bá wu Ẹlẹ́dàá ẹ kó forí sọ lẹ̀. Kò kan aiyé. Ohun tí mo sọ ni mo sọ. Gbogbo àwọn tí wón bá ń tako ilẹ́ Yorùbá ni Ògún máa bẹ̀ lọ́wẹ̀ láṣẹ Èdùmàrè. Gbogbo àwọn òṣèlú àti àwọn ọba tí wọn ti dalẹ̀, wọn kò ní rí bá ti ṣé. Àṣẹ

Ìwọ náà tí o ń ṣe àbòsí kiri, ajá ló máa jẹ ẹnu ẹ láé. Ọ̀dẹ̀.

Were Omo Ibo yi ti pe ni Ibadan. No go your gully errosion. 5%er
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by MrIcredible: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas are the enemy of Yoruba land.
Shut up
What about OSUs?

Is it not the same IMO state governor that invited the soldier to invade Imo by himself and beat up Biafra agitators?

When did any of your governors clamor for Biafra? Aren’t all of them shouting one Nigeria and trying to vie for the position of VP in 2023?

Igbos are not United because Umahi have told IPOB times without number that he wants one Nigeria just like Akeredolu did now.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by MrIcredible: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
kingk:
Afonja will always be a sabo... grin grin
Yoruba, the most united tribe ever. tongue tongue
Shameless OSUs usually play the smart game but they the fools and everyone knows

Is it not the same IMO state governor that invited the soldier to invade Imo by himself?

When did any of your governors clamor for Biafra? Aren’t all of them shouting one Nigeria and trying to vie for the position of VP in 2023?

Igbos are not United because Umahi have told IPOB times without number that he wants one Nigeria just like Akeredolu did now.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Mavrick2012: 3:47am On Mar 23, 2021
kingk:
Afonja will always be a sabo... grin grin
Yoruba, the most united tribe ever. tongue tongue
please, tell me how umahi isn't an Igbo man
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by kingk(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2021
MrIcredible:

Shameless OSUs usually play the smart game but they the fools and everyone knows

Is it not the same IMO state governor that invited the soldier to invade Imo by himself?

We agree that igbo are not united as you said but what happened to most united tribe ever?...as for imo state governor, he was not elected governor so he can choose to do whatever he likes but his days are numbered.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Prince001(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!
What's right? Are u satisfied been oppressed by ur fellow so called Nigerians?look around u, in Yoruba land they are d one controlling all d major entities of govt. Tell me where in the North that we have such. Northerners never see us as one that's why we need to let each other go!!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Obc1234(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
All these people saying stay away from my state we have voted to stay in Nigeria you and who vote that why not conduct referendum to know the mind of the citizens
If the citizens said no nobody is forcing them
All these Nigerians politicians self they are the same everywhere
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by DamnnNiggarr: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
KoshCAD:
Okay, Jonathan ni.

Oh, so uzodima was the one that invited soldiers to come and kill you people and I have been thinking it was Awolowo and Tinubu o. shocked
Hahahaha,
Jonathan ko, Patience ni..

You Yourbas can be delusional aswearugad.

So Jonathan invited the soldiers to Lekki toll gate ni??

Wow,
I never knew this until now.

Now, stop behaving like a snake trying to shy away and answer the question,

WHO INVITED SOLDIERS TO LEKKI TOLL GATE??
don't tell me it was Jonathan because, when I answered your question, I didn't beat around the bush before answering your question neither did I tell you it was Tinubu.

The rate of propaganda in that your Lagos ehn!
Will make me visit that place some day, to see things for myself and how Lagosians are coping with it.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Uchek(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
YOU SAID IT ALL!

Dotherightthing:

Yoruba land was enmeshed in a protracted civil war prior to the advent of colonialism. It was the British that ended it.

We Yorubas are united by Igbo and Hausas. Otherwise, we are our own enemies.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Basher8583:

Were Omo Ibo yi ti pe ni Ibadan. No go your gully errosion. 5%er

Awon ara ile e ni were. Eranko sha.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Lifestone(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.
Please don't come to Ondo State. We are fully in support of what the Governor have said.
Who gave you power to decide for us without our inputs. Just stay where you are and enjoy your new Leader, Sunday Igboho
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Lifestone(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Prince001:

What's right? Are u satisfied been oppressed by ur fellow so called Nigerians?look around u, in Yoruba land they are d one controlling all d major entities of govt. Tell me where in the North that we have such. Northerners never see us as one that's why we need to let each other go!!!!!!!
So Na Sunday Igboho that will lead Yoruba to a new nation. You guys are non starter
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Lifestone:

Please don't come to Ondo State. We are fully in support of what the Governor have said.
Who gave you power to decide for us without our inputs. Just stay where you are and enjoy your new Leader, Sunday Igboho

Why will I be responding to you, whoever the fvck you are?

I am from Ondo kingdom. Proper Ekimogun and we are coming to Ondo state. Tell Aketi to prepare pounded yam and egusi and bushmeat for us if he doesn't want to run mad.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by johnDejavubaba(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2021
faste:
Not everyone is a coward like you
I'm not a coward, I'm only telling you what you cannot do.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Lifestone(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:

Why will I be responding to you, whoever the fvck you are?

I am from Ondo kingdom. Proper Ekimogun and we are coming to Ondo state. Tell Aketi to prepare pounded yam and egusi and bushmeat for us if he doesn't want to run mad.
I am from Akoko Land and am saying you can't impose your wish on us, this sort of arrogance you are displaying reminds me of what we are complaining of in the present Nigeria. You can see why this your project is a failure from onset.
Ibadan tried this approach and it led to over 50year warfare in Yoruba Land. Why can't people learn from history!
Do I subscribe to the way Nigeria is presently running, absolutely No, but you and your Sunday Igboho will mess up the whole thing by going the way you are going
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Lifestone:

I am from Akoko Land and am saying you can't impose your wish on us, this sort of arrogance you are displaying reminds me of what we are complaining of in the present Nigeria. You can see why this your project is a failure from onset.
Ibadan tried this approach and it led to over 50year warfare in Yoruba Land. Why can't people learn from history!
Do I subscribe to the way Nigeria is presently running, absolutely No, but you and your Sunday Igboho will mess up the whole thing by going the way you are going

What way are we going?

They've told you guys to stop eating the beef from fulani cattle, you won't hear word. See now, you can't even think clearly.

Are you waiting for when the Fulani militia unleash those killers already waiting for y'all in the forest before you start running helter skelter?

Maybe you are waiting for a family member to be kidnapped, raped and killed before you understand the evil that has befallen our land.

You keep hearing of the killings and rapings in Yorubaland but you think all is well because it hasn't gotten to your side abi?

We are coming for the sensitization of Ondo people.

Yoruba nation will come to fruition whether you want it or not.

We have no apologies for not wanting to be a part of a Nigeria where the kidnapping of school girls and boys has become a normal thing.

Ordinary 24hr electricity supply your government can't give you. No quality education. No water supply. No good roads. No good healthcare. Nothing

Y'all are suffering and smiling and hoping that God will grant you a miracle of some sorts.

E ma tan ara yin.

Unless you are also beneficiary of this political class, why are you having the same idea with the politicians that Nigeria MUST be one even if it isn't working?

That's the only thing a common man like you have in common with the politicians. The love for a comatose and dying one Nigeria.

Enough is enough!

Whoever isn't happy with Yoruba nation should take the night bus to Niger Republic when we get our nation.

Some people are so used to suffering that it has become normal for them.

How I wish something would magically transport you to Dubai or Australia or New Zealand or Canada and see how human beings live.

Wake up bro and smell the coffee. This is a fast moving train and don't be left behind.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Lifestone(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:

What way are we going?

They've told you guys to stop eating the beef from fulani cattle, you won't hear word. See now, you can't even think clearly.

Are you waiting for when the Fulani militia unleash those killers already waiting for y'all in the forest before you start running helter skelter?

Maybe you are waiting for a family member to be kidnapped, raped and killed before you understand the evil that has befallen our land.

You keep hearing of the killings and rapings in Yorubaland but you think all is well because it hasn't gotten to your side abi?

We are coming for the sensitization of Ondo people.

Yoruba nation will come to fruition whether you want it or not.

We have no apologies for not wanting to be a part of a Nigeria where the kidnapping of school girls and boys has become a normal thing.

Ordinary 24hr electricity supply your government can't give you. No quality education. No water supply. No good roads. No good healthcare. Nothing

Y'all are suffering and smiling and hoping that God will grant you a miracle of some sorts.

E ma tan ara yin.

Unless you are also beneficiary of this political class, why are you having the same idea with the politicians that Nigeria MUST be one even if it isn't working?

That's the only thing a common man like you have in common with the politicians. The love for a comatose and dying one Nigeria.

Enough is enough!

Whoever isn't happy with Yoruba nation should take the night bus to Niger Republic when we get our nation.

Some people are so used to suffering that it has become normal for them.

How I wish something would magically transport you to Dubai or Australia or New Zealand or Canada and see how human beings live.

Wake up bro and smell the coffee. This is a fast moving train and don't be left behind.
The whole stuff you wrote hasn't addressed the issue I raised which is poor consultation.
Only an insane person will be happy with way Nigeria is presently constituted.
Lagos state is out, Ondo State is out Osun is out. Man you have a lot of battle to fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.