Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (25838 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lifestone:

The whole stuff you wrote hasn't addressed the issue I raised which is poor consultation.
Only an insane person will be happy with way Nigeria is presently constituted.
Lagos state is out, Ondo State is out Osun is out. Man you have a lot of battle to fight.

So, you speak for all Ondo state people? No, you don't. You speak for yourself and Aketi speaks for his own personal pocket.

You say consultation? Are we going to consult with you from a hundred kilometers away?

What exactly do you think we are coming to do in Ondo state?

When we come to Ondo state to sensitize people peacefully, you can open your gunfire at us and kill all of us.

That same gunfight you couldn't have with the Fulanis that killed a first class king of Ondo state on the road like a common rat.

We are coming.

It is up to you to either welcome us with pounded yam or gunfire. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by MayorofLagos(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akeredolu has been told many times that he does not own any power to block any Nigerian from Ondo.

Igboho has declared he is no longer Nigerian. Ondo is an indigeneous land and territory belonging to Yoruba.

Igboho should be the one declaring Akeredolu a non-entity on the indigeneous land, not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Hahahaha,
Jonathan ko, Patience ni..

You Yourbas can be delusional aswearugad.

So Jonathan invited the soldiers to Lekki toll gate ni??

Wow,
I never knew this until now.

Now, stop behaving like a snake trying to shy away and answer the question,

WHO INVITED SOLDIERS TO LEKKI TOLL GATE??
don't tell me it was Jonathan because, when I answered your question, I didn't beat around the bush before answering your question neither did I tell you it was Tinubu.

The rate of propaganda in that your Lagos ehn!
Will make me visit that place some day, to see things for myself and how Lagosians are coping with it.
Yeah, army presence at orlu is propaganda. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Prince001(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lifestone:

So Na Sunday Igboho that will lead Yoruba to a new nation. You guys are non starter
He is warrior God sent to free us from the Bondage.
Pls can u tell me the reason we should still stay as Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
KoshCAD:
Yeah, army presence at orlu is propaganda. grin
You just confirmed the snake statue,

Very typical.

Not surprised though!

Now kid, Dont quote me again.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by KoshCAD: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You just confirmed the snake statue,

Very typical.

Not surprised though!

Now kid, Dont quote me again.
Yeah,in your father's forum and with your father's phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Defends Wedding Gifts To Tuface And Wife / Who Will Win Next Week Presidential Election? / Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.