Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (25850 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by dynicks(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
"" Akeredolu who condemned attack on the convoy of the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom, urged security agencies to unmask the agents of darkness bent on throwing the country into a state of anarchy.""

OH my goodness!
What type of foolish is this?
Fulanis already took responsibility,
Who are they unmasking again?

All of you won't end well
aswear bro....these our so called leaders them matter really tire person...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by slimanyd: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

All we need is a restructured Nigeria.

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!

See them. grin , They are changing tone already. When seyi told him to tread gently last time. All hell was set loose on him.They called makinde all sorts of printed names , Some even went to the extreme of doing a video on top seyi matter . Now akeredolu doesn't want him to turn his state into anarchy.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
History555:

Who will restructure nigeria. Did the president or senators tell you that they are in support of restructure. By the way what does restructure nigeria mean

Abeg try ignore these foolish people,
They all have a covenant with slavery,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Akanbiedu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100112620:
That Akward moment.......

LOL.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

Sunday Igboho should focus on getting criminally minded and destructive Fulani herdsmen out of the SW.

That's all!!

And you think they will willingly go away without citing the constitution for protection?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Kapeter(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
And where did he say that? Useless headline. Ondo state have the highest number of Oodua supporter in Yorubaland. The Nation is mad.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/yoruba-nation-stay-away-from-ondo-akeredolu-warns-igboho-others?xg_source=twitter

Let PDP go and collect back their money from their hired terrorists and insurrectionists. After burning down of Lagos failed to stop Asiwaju Tinubu their plan B is to raise insurrectionists in the SW base of Asiwaju and they will soon meet their match.
God bless Nigeria. On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand o . He is a Patriot and competent public administrator.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
this time around Aketi fall my hand anyway no sitting Gov will support of oduduwa republic. if you like it or not oduduwa republic is here to stay ondo state blong to Oduduwa we the youth support Sunday. say no to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Spandau: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
This guy has proven that he didn't only pass through school but school passed through him by saying and I quote "He noted that the reasons for the declaration of hostilities must not be fleeting fancies of disaffection engendered by perceived politics of exclusion for personal benefit".
Knowledge is power!

Its just verbosity and grammar. No substance please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kapeter:
And where did he say that? Useless headline. Ondo state have the highest number of Oodua supporter in Yorubaland. The Nation is mad.

They are just wasting their time. Akeredolu is the Chairman of South West Governors.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by JoeEeL(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:
Omo ale ni Aketi, no doubt. We are coming to Ondo and we will see what you're going to do about it.

PLEASE HELP ME TELL THE FOOOL. HE THINKS WE ARE JOKING?

WHAT AN IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by potopotoking: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
post=100112620:
That Awkward moment.......
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Kapeter(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
babaolofin:

They are just wasting their time. Akeredolu is the Chairman of South West Governors.
Their words matters not anyway. Power is with the people afterall.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by sammirano: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ondo no be full yoruba before. People wey dey eat dog embarassed. We go dash them to Igbos.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by potopotoking: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
post=100112638:
As seen somewhere on Cyberspace..............
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by 6digitscomrade: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/yoruba-nation-stay-away-from-ondo-akeredolu-warns-igboho-others?xg_source=twitter
lolzzz Na the old woman for idanre cocoa farm go understand all diz ur own rabble rousing? Abi Na d people wey dey ontop ilaje waters without light nor road since the 70s go agree with ur self absorbed ignorance? Why not organise a public referendum and then make ur deluded proclamation... ? I don’t like what I hate please I hate when u ate all my food and still ask me aren’t u full?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by bigfish3k: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
All these foolish people using the talk about restructuring as an excuse why oodua nation should be jettisoned.

Please can they tell me what has been holding back restructuring since 1999.

I don't understand the kind of selected and selfish foolish leaders we have in the south.

You can never see a northern governor condemning one of theirs even if he is a terrorist instead they will build on it to use it as a bargaining chip against the south.

I am beginning to think that our over education here is affecting us negatively. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by oluwaseyi0: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

That's all!!

That's all? What's the work of Buhari and Makinde?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
babaolofin:

by the time we Chase all the Gov from state house. we will make s\w on govern for so call governors
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by Issues40(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:
Igboho is fighting a just cause for clamoring for Oduduwa.

However, he is not an emperor that just speak anyhow without respecting the right of the other Yorubas that chose to remain in one Nigeria.

You have to convince them with superior arguments and not just be threatening everyone to obey your will like you’re some kind of deluded emperor.

Just as you have the right to ask for Oduduwa which is good, other people reserve the right to say they want one Nigeria.

Then we will reach a consensus when the majority of Yoruba key into the agenda and the opposing side will be inconsequential at that period.

Look no matter how good your arguments or mine or Sunday Igbo ho's is at this time, it cannot hold any water in this zoo called Nigeria. Not when your elected president is uneducated. Arguments can go a long way in the western world. Here, we must treat Nigeria like a zoo that it appears to be.

Procrastination, they say, is the thief of time. The time is now. Waiting for the institutions and following structural processes will make us wait for ever without any change

This is the bitter truth that you and I know deep down within ourselves
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Confederation or a confederal constitution is better for Nigeria.

Let each region enjoy a greater autonomy.

NORTHERN NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS OPPOSED THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA IN ALL RAMIFICATION OF LIFE.

In 1956 when we wanted Independence they said they were not ready for Independence and that they prefer the British to remain as many northerners were not educated enough for self rule.

It was only the southern part of Nigeria that was ready for Independence.

That act by the north delayed Nigeria 's Independence to October 1960 where we had our Independence from Britain in 1st.

THE SAME NORTHERN ELEMENT ARE STILL CAUSING CONFUSION THROUGH ISLAM IN KWARA STATE OVER THE WEARING OF THE HIJAB IN MISSIONARY FOUNDED SCHOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by abfemi163: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
I said it
My Yoruba people are slys always ready to settle for less,we have bin delaying things for years because of the benefits from the Northerners.....
Yoruba learn
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by jeliliadedoja1: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yoruba is ready against any Fulani Incursion .Governor Ortom's assailants have claimed responsibility and we won't be surprise no security agents will go after them. Cowards die many times before their time More Sunday Igboho are springing up to defend themselves since the right to self defense is enshrine in natural law.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by OBALOLA55(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

That's all!!
MAIGIDA DON TURN YORUBA OVERNIGHT grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by idowuolanipekun: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by ShadowCracker(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
babaolofin:

Do you think Akeredolu supports south west secession, Yoruba nation.
I have not seen him say explicitly that he his against it.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by bigfish3k: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dotherightthing:
That's right!

That's all!!
So tell me how you will achieve restructuring and what has been holding it back since that we have been shouting.

The north has said it severally that they will never agree to restructuring.
This disintegration is the only option open to the south to come out of this British imposed slavery

The north is very tricky and dishonest to the south.
I noticed that whenever we are shouting disintegration the north will be shouting restructuring supported by some useful idiots from the south
But if we now shift our goal post to restructuring the north will start playing games, using delay tactics and trying to subjugate and arrest southern proponents.

Southern leaders need to wake up and stop playing to the gallery. Mtchew
They are just so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by smallsmall: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

However, he is not an emperor that just speak anyhow without respecting the right of the other Yorubas that chose to remain in one Nigeria.

You have to convince them with superior arguments and not just be threatening everyone to obey your will like you’re some kind of deluded emperor.

Just as you have the right to ask for Oduduwa which is good, other people reserve the right to say they want one Nigeria.

Then we will reach a consensus when the majority of Yoruba key into the agenda and the opposing side will be inconsequential at that period.

After all said and done, do the SW Yorubas or any other tribe for that matter, think the Fulanis want to share Nigeria with them, in an EQUITABLE AND JUSTIFIED MANNER or they just want to Lord it over and enslave them?
If the latter is the case, then what is the point of forcing yourself to stay in the same Nigerian Union with such people?

The truth that people like Akeredolu dont want to accept or have not seen/fail to see is the "the End Game" of these Fulani terrorists.
This is what people like Sunday Igboho has seen and have decided that going out separate ways is the only solution.
If anyone thinks these Fulanis will change and become friendly, fair and God-fearing any time soon, they will have Tons of Regrets.

Why is it that it is only Fulani that every other Tribe is complaining about? Is it that we all hate them or they are just Vermins, as described by all others?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by kayjay69(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sorry my bro, this is not up for debate. A mass majority of Yorubas have been held back and are suffering under this torn umbrella you refer to as Nigeria.

Igboho nor myself does not need to convince anyone with superior arguments. The people who fall under this camp of one Nigeria are people benefitting illicitly from one Nigeria and no amount of superior arguments can convince such folks. Another set of foolishly patriotic Nigerians are people who clearly do not understand their history therefore they do not understand the present and what the future holds for the Yorubas within this geographical space often referred to as Nigeria.

No amount of debate can convince these two sets of people to see otherwise. I do not expect us all to be on the same page, the gift of vision is not given to all. Overall, what is in the best interest of all Yorubas is what must prevail.
Badorey6:

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by ablejesus26(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Is it not the same IMO state governor that invited the soldier to invade Imo by himself?

When did any of your governors clamor for Biafra? Aren’t all of them shouting one Nigeria and trying to vie for the position of VP in 2023?

Igbos are not United because Umahi have told IPOB times without number that he wants one Nigeria just like Akeredolu did now.

Hmm��

I fancy logical thinking and you played one out with your submission here

but nonetheless, it would appear that the cord holding this Country together, is on it's most brittle and friable state. If dis demonic Fg does not thread with caution and stop it's senseless nepotism the cord would break off.

When that happens both Akeredolu,Uzodima and anyother person would have no option than to dance along with the music of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by TemmyT002(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chai.
I used to think this man is sensible ó.
Anyway, we are knowing the enemies one by one.
You are just an elected governor; you don't own the state. You can't speak for the people but for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Plans Law To Harvest 3 Trillion From Dormant Bank Accounts. / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures / Fire Guts TCN Substation, Throws Oyo, Ogun, Osun Into Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.