Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (54174 Views)

Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained / Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by AvantConsulting: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why be say Na Ipobians carry this matter for head pass
It's because they are scared of what is coming for them. They would never want to separate from us; 80% of their economy is being run from the southwest. Their region is desolate and barren. We shall deal with them at the appropriate time. There's a plan on ground, and they would shocked at what would hit them. Ahahahaha

Yoruba la'gba
God bless omoluabis
God bless the Southwestern region
God bless the Oduduwa Republic

Amin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

Ok heard you. .. .

What exactly do you want to happen to Nigeria then in terms of the future?

I'm trying to understand something.
Be the best you can be today, let the future take care of itself, even the scripture admonishes us on that, life itself is not guaranteed, Obafemi Awolowo that fought for independence, where is he today? Been abused up & down by our Ndigbo brothers as a traitor, a rat poison suicide victim.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
Never use the word "amaka" again. It's belongs to the okoros; yanmirins are not our friends. It's treacherous, an insult, and blasphemy against the great Oodu'a Nation. Rather say Oodua la'gba

Many thanks

Correction taken!!

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by AFONJACOW(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Empty vessels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Emekaonline: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack

You mean the same way Peter Obi of China is sponsoring IPOB to get to the presidency. I now understand your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by StreetFight: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack

Tinubu will give you hypertension

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by gimakon2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
heartbraker:
D flatheadies will not like dis

You are stupid.
Animal. Speak for yourself, Dumbfuck_

Wetin concern Ibo with your Folly.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Be the best you can be today, let the future take care of itself, even the scripture admonishes us on that, life itself is not guaranteed, Obafemi Awolowo that fought for independence, where is he today? Been abused up & down by our Ndigbo brothers as a traitor, a rat poison suicide victim.

Hmm true to an extent but I believe taking the bull by the horns is a better strategy.

For instance if their is truly a consensus amongst the Yorubas to seperate, they should go for it, if not then sit tight and work with Nigeria.

Living things in the hand's of faith ain't a good way to be.

I would have liked to explain what my initial comment meant but it relates to Nigeria as a whole.

Thanks for time sir, enjoy your day.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
It's because they are scared of what is coming for them. They would never want to separate from us; 80% of their economy is being run from the southwest. Their region is desolate and barren. We shall deal with them at the appropriate time. There's a plan on ground, and they would shocked at what would hit them. Ahahahaha

Yoruba la'gba
God bless omoluabis
God bless the Southwestern region
God bless the Oduduwa Republic

Amin!
You mean the colony of Lagos?, Which is the darling of Nigeria, remove Lagos state from South West Nigeria, South West Nigeria will be the Sudan Of West Africa. Absolutely no value the other states from the region add to the Gross Domestic Product Of Nigeria.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

Hmm true to an extent but I believe taking the bull by the horns is a better strategy.

For instance if their is truly a consensus amongst the Yorubas to seperate, they should go for it, if not then sit tight and work with Nigeria.

Living things in the hand's of faith ain't a good way to be.

I would have liked to explain what my initial comment meant but it relates to Nigeria as a whole.

Thanks for time sir, enjoy your day.
Only a foolish dog barks at a flying bird thinking it is proving a point, a failed man in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, will still be a Failure in Imaginary utopia Oduduwa Amala ati ewedu Republic.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by AvantConsulting: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You mean the colony of Lagos?, Which is the darling of Nigeria, remove Lagos state from South West Nigeria, South West Nigeria will be the Sudan Of West Africa. Absolutely no value the other states add to the Gross Domestic Product Of Nigeria.
I don't have time for your tantrum. If you like yourself and rest of your okoros, relocate to your barren region now before it's too late. You all would be caught in the 'web of sorrow and anguish' when the time comes. Let those who have ears, let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only a foolish dog barks at a flying bird, a failed man in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, will still be a Failure in Imaginary utopia Oduduwa Amala ati ewedu Republic.

Ok so you don't believe in seperation and clearly don't believe in Nigeria.

You're left with hope!

Seems ok.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
I don't have time for your tantrum. If you like yourself and rest of your okoros, relocate to your barren region now before it's too late. You all would be caught in the 'web of sorrow and anguish' when the time comes. Let those who have ears, let them hear.
Sure if you are not ashamed name the state you reside in South West Nigeria, then tell us how much your internal generated revenue for the last three years was, without Federal allocation from Abuja, the whole South West excluding Lagos State will crumble in less than 90 days.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
Only Lagos state in South West has a viable economy, remove igbos from Lagos State, good bye Nigeria.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by AvantConsulting: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Sure if you are not ashamed name the state you reside in South West Nigeria, then tell us how much your internal generated revenue for the last three years was, without Federal allocation from Abuja, the whole South West excluding Lagos State will crumble in less than 90 days.
I have no time for your tantrum...the judgement day draws nearer; owners would be separated from tenants. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
I have no time for your tantrum...the judgement day draws nearer; owners would be separated from tenants. Enough is enough!
Don’t change the narrative, if you are not ashamed name the state in South West Nigeria you reside in, (Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Osun or Ondo) & please tell Nairaland what the IGR for the last 3 years is? Amala ewedu braggart. Without Igbos there is no Lagos State, or Abuja.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by olatuns2017: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group

This currency will continue to be stronger than Dollar in the next 50years..

Mostly used by Nigerians in exile and on social media
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by ensamy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
It sounds like kabaka in Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
ensamy:
It sounds like kabaka in Edo state.
Na them kabaka, king of the agberos.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Princewell2012(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hahahahah grin No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin

I cant believe that Yoruba who mocked Igbo's here for complete 3 years.
Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.
Only God will judge them for every insult and betrayals they hawled at Igbo's.

Such a treacherous people.. *spits*

My brother please let bygones be bygones. Unless you don't want biafra again that is if you are truly igbo. What ever that make this nation to break is a welcome idea. Don't you know that if the Yoruba's pushes for their own nation it will makes it easier for us to go? I repeat only a fake igbo man will not like what Mr igboho is doing.

Or you don't know that nnandi kanu loves what he is doing? If I see a way of leaving this country and never comes back, I will gladly so.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

[s]My brother please let bygones be bygones. Unless you don't want biafra again that is if you are truly igbo. What ever that make this nation to break is a welcome idea. Don't you know that if the Yoruba's pushes for their own nation it will makes it easier for us to go? I repeat only a fake igbo man will not like what Mr igboho is doing.

Or you don't know that nnandi kanu loves what he is doing? If I see a way of leaving this country and never comes back, I will gladly so. [/s]

U want me to forget but yet they are still insulting Igbo's daily about Biafra.
U people have refused to learn and that's the problem of igbos. Very very emotional

"Yorubas can't be trusted" this thing is a pure fact not just ordinary talk.
Just watch and see how this their agenda will die slowly, when they offer them presidential slot.

Yoruba's are not like igbos who stand on what thwy blive..
they listen to their king, when igboho will be summoned by their kinds he will shut up or when the FG will bribe him.

Igbos have refused to learn and it's very sad and pathetic
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Princewell2012(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kachi4christ:
If the Yorubas finally succeeded in splitting then I see no reason igbos and hausas will still be together, make Dem kukuma divide this country joor...

Yes that's why every reasonable igbo person should support this move by the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Eriokanmi: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

keep deceiving urselves. chest beaters
It's alright. Pls can you prove me wrong on any of the highlighted points which we achieved through the so called 'chest-beating'. E go shock una
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by buckeyemedia: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

My brother please let bygones be bygones. Unless you don't want biafra again that is if you are truly igbo. What ever that make this nation to break is a welcome idea. Don't you know that if the Yoruba's pushes for their own nation it will makes it easier for us to go? I repeat only a fake igbo man will not like what Mr igboho is doing.

Or you don't know that nnandi kanu loves what he is doing? If I see a way of leaving this country and never comes back, I will gladly so.
You will die in 3 different generations & be reincarnated. Nigeria will still be one, life is short & a terrible thing to waste, so do not waste your little time on earth chasing an illusion.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

Oh boy, where are those your monickers used for cancelling people's comment? I don't seem to see them again?
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Misterone: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/fadaka-proposed-currency-yoruba-nation-will-be-stronger-us-dollar%E2%80%94group
its like there's a competition for who is more stupid by these idiots. so when the value of a currency is high then the economy is good? rubbish. if you like make your stupid fadaka to be one fakada to 20 pounds, it will still be worthless. the value of a currency is determined by the resources (human, natural, capital etc) of the state.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MrMaestro: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
bluefilm:

I taya.

Dey just dey vexx anyhow over this latest development.

Maybe they are afraid the oduduwa republic will become a reality even before their Biafla they have been making so much noise about since 1904.
exactly this. They also haven't gotten over the fact that the Black Scorpion eviscerated them in the war. I don't know if they ever will
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by faste: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:

Thanks!
Tell them again please
Those at the back seat cant hear
Don't be too confident,USSR said so.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Oshokalo: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
waiting for April 16
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Princewell2012(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You will die in 3 different generations & be reincarnated. Nigeria will still be one, life is short & a terrible thing to waste, so do not waste your little time on earth chasing an illusion.

What makes you think that Nigeria can not devide? are you saying as we speak that Nigeria is one, or you want to tell me that Nigeria have not been divided already I doubt if you are in Nigeria.

Listen let me tell you, the Bible says a family that is divided against itself can never stand.

The igbos fight the biafra war alone then even the Yoruba's including venue fight against them that why they did not win the war. But today it is not going to be like that, in fact other countries will have the opportunities to fight and be on their own. You must wake up from your slumber this is not 1960

did you know that the western nations who supported Nigeria then might not do so now? they have eyes and they can see it over the internet how the Nigerian government is treating and maltreating it citizens especially the igbos.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Misterone:
its like there's a competition for who is more stupid by these idiots. so when the value of a currency is high then the economy is good? rubbish. if you like make your stupid fadaka to be one fakada to 20 pounds, it will still be worthless. the value of a currency is determined by the resources (human, natural, capital etc) of the state.

Correct the same issue Nigeria is facing.

Your currency must be in demand by proxy of the value you add to the global economy inorder to increase it's value.

I was trying to explain this to another guy and why the problems go beyond the regular seperatists tribal talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.