Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (54165 Views)

Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained / Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Princewell2012(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
PoloG:
one nigeria kill you there

That man is not an ikwere man, He is a Fulani man, they are many here. people should understand this fact.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by rafcrown(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hope Tinubu will not be incharge of the new currency.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Chipink(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys have 4gotten how u made jest of the Igbos nd were busy circulating the Python dance pics all over the net. U guys supported the clamp down by the federal government on innocent Igbos. U guys hated on Kanu for no reason. The Igbos re only trying to pay u guys back in ur own coin.

I ain't no Igbo, i'm from the middle belt buh i remembered everything like it happened yesterday.

The West nd East should work 2geda nd stop all these tribal banters.

God bless u dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Ezmans: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hahahahah grin No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin

I cant believe that Yoruba who mocked Igbo's here for complete 3 years.
Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.
Only God will judge them for every insult and betrayals they hawled at Igbo's.

Such a treacherous people.. *spits*

de no get shame

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Brushstrokes20: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Awesome! I rep odua republic.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by GoldHorse(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.

Do you see Yoruba attacking and abusing other tribes? No. They faced the issue. This is where Kanu got it wrong. Most Yoruba are not against him or Biafra but his tactics.

Just wait and see how we make Oduduwa happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Princewell2012(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
AvantConsulting:
It's because they are scared of what is coming for them. They would never want to separate from us; 80% of their economy is being run from the southwest. Their region is desolate and barren. We shall deal with them at the appropriate time. There's a plan on ground, and they would shocked at what would hit them. Ahahahaha

Yoruba la'gba
God bless omoluabis
God bless the Southwestern region
God bless the Oduduwa Republic

Amin!

You are the greatest mumu on this earth. check my comments on the this thread. am an igbo man and I supported this move hundred percent.

Those people bearing igbo monikers or claiming igbos but speaking against igboho are Fulani men. You should understand this by now.

So you don't know that Nnandi kanu likes what Mr igboho is doing? The only easiest way for igbo to go, is if Yoruba agree to be on their own.

That is fact and the real igbo man knows that.

Ogwukwu made a mistake before with the way he goes about it but that mistake have been corrected, a war is not and can not be fight alone even a great America will need a supporter.

Am sorry if I have insulted you initially.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by ensamy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Na them kabaka, king of the agberos.
As na agbero get Lagos so the currency go sound like kabaka king of agberos, " the lion of the tribal of Judah" grin grin
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Cashify: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
oh
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
GoldHorse:

Do you see Yoruba attacking and abusing other tribes? No. They faced the issue. This is where Kanu got it wrong. Most Yoruba are not against him or Biafra but his tactics.

So. KANU woke up and starred attacking other tribes ?
He only attacked when he is being attacked.
So KANU attacked u that's why u mocked igbos for being killed by the army.?

Lol like I said karma is coming as long as u people not want oduduwa same thing u mcked igbos for.
Bookmark this post u mocked the innocent people killed for freedom and u justified it now u also want freedom.

Let's watch and see how it unfolded but I'm 100% sure u will face x2 of everything igbos faced , but do u have the guts to withstand it as Igbo's ? grin
Well let's see
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by yusuf99(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack
it's too late for him
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by yusuf99(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
[It's too late for thiefnibu quote author=Pierocash post=100132123]Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack[/quote] it's too late for him
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by ZOEZAZA: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Its well
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MrMaestro: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
GoldHorse:

Exactly. They think we have amnesia. As if we've forgotten all of the insults and curses he rained on Yorubas who did NOTHING to him. Until he apologizes for that Yorubas will ALWAYS look at anything that comes out of his mouth or that group as pure poison.

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by nedekid: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Valueless piece of sheet, land locked Oduduwa Amala Republic, or is the colony of Lagos part of Oduduwa? Whenever that claim is exclaimed, that is the day this useless fadaka & it's users will have a first class ticket to visit Lucifer.
Haba. That's to hash on our oduduwa brothers naa.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by stayclearofme: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
SarkinYarki:

It's " steer clear " not stay clear ...you are clearly half baked in what ever education you have
Dunce that is what I choose my moniker to be. Between English is not my language! With all your English what is your achievement. Typical Nigerian that is still suffering from colonial mentality! Yeye person.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MarvelousMe: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
The design fine o, no be lie

Nice graphics
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by kingsmaila(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by VictorUSA(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I bow for some Mumus, no wonder they can’t prosper with their lives? Anyone that believes this rubbish can never amount to anything in life.
He who bow to mumu will live to be a mumu forever.So dont bow to their mumuism.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by hollah123: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
cyynthiakiss aka cynthialove aka Gbenga Olayinka grandson girlfriend,u are highly welcome back.i am happy u are back.

I am glad u have resumed your Yoruba Muslim propaganda n oduduwa Republic crap again,don't worry we dey here for u
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by romunu(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Their fada
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Captain92: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dollar only even British pound �
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by shadeyinka(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery while karma checkmates.

You speak like a child. This is the time to put differences between the East and the West aside for common goal of freedom

God bless Biafra Republic
God bless Odudua Republic
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Elidrisy20: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
fadaka/folake give me love ooo for sake I dey church ooo
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MrInformation(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
so you are one of the odudufraud or oduduponmo grin
StaffofOrayan:

Oga shut up abeg
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by MrInformation(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thunder fire you Odudufraud, odudumud
shadeyinka:

You speak like a child. This is the time to put differences between the East and the West aside for common goal of freedom

God bless Biafra Republic
God bless Odudua Republic
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by GoldHorse(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

So. KANU woke up and starred attacking other tribes ?
He only attacked when he is being attacked.
So KANU attacked u that's why u mocked igbos for being killed by the army.?

Lol like I said karma is coming as long as u people not want oduduwa same thing u mcked igbos for.
Bookmark this post u mocked the innocent people killed for freedom and u justified it now u also want freedom.

Let's watch and see how it unfolded but I'm 100% sure u will face x2 of everything igbos faced , but do u have the guts to withstand it as Igbo's ? grin
Well let's see

Some of my best pals are Ibos (Igbo) so I won't generalize but the victim's mentality of some of you guys is something else! shocked shocked I don't know where you got the ideas from that some of us need to weigh or compare anything with you (the Ibos) before taking decisions.

They mock Igbos, they hate Igbos, they abuse Igbos, etc Gosh! Please give it a rest my brother! Everyone is just doing their thing so pls do yours too and stay focused on it. Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrInformation:
so you are one of the odudufraud or oduduponmo grin

I'm sure you are crying inside
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
GoldHorse:

Some of my best pals are Ibos (Igbo) so I won't generalize but the victim's mentality of some of you guys is something else! shocked shocked I don't know where you got the ideas from that some of us need to weigh or compare anything with you (the Ibos) before taking decisions.

They mock Igbos, they hate Igbos, they abuse Igbos, etc Gosh! Please give it a rest my brother! Everyone is just doing their thing so pls do yours too and stay focused on it. Chikena!

Victim mentality u call it for the fact that u still trying to deny how igbos were mocked here for Biafra even when they are bing killed, really shows d type of person u are.

Its not abt Having igbo friends are , I also have a Yoruba friend who always throw tribal slurs , but calls it a joke .
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by shadeyinka(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrInformation:
Thunder fire you Odudufraud, odudumud
You're still a child as wisdom deludes you.

Sorry!
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by OLULAW: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin grin

Even as they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery while karma checkmates.

WOW. I truly feel sorry for you. Don't go to your grave with this feeling of hate.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Gerrard59(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Economic illiterates!

Do they know the economic consequences if a developing country's currency is valued more than the US dollar? What would this Oduduwa nation produce that will be demanded globally to necessitate having a currency stronger than the dollar? If anything, the currency should have the set like the Korean Won or at best Japanese Yen to spur exports. I really wonder what they teach/taught Nigerians as economics in secondary schools.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.