Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (54107 Views)

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by VictoriaNkechi(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
ok
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by 2oby: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Na so Buhari talk too
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by tit(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice one.
Odudua Republic has both natural and human resources to become the strongest economy in Africa in 3 years.

3 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Can we stop chasing shadows in this country for once?

How do we keep doing the same thing over the years and be expecting a different result
ur post is on point, if everybody went separate ways, those politicians will make it their family throne in each region they head, hmm! That will be worst, it will be called :NO Escape:

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by knightphoenix: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hahahahah grin No be only fadaka na Adaka ozo grin

I cant believe that Yoruba who mocked Igbo's here for complete 3 years.
Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.
I will fold my arms and watch them in their clownery.
Only God will judge them for every insult and betrayals they hawled at Igbo's.

The irony

3 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by delzbaba(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2021
IDIOTS WANT TO CASHOUT,SOON THEY WILL SAY BRING YOUR NAIRA TO EXCHANGE FOR FADAKA !!! FADAKA KO WURA NI

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by omoharry(f): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack
I doubt it.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by pointblank247(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2021
One carton of that paper no fit buy one bottle of agbo.
Sebi na this fadaka wey dey sound like fada mbaka?
All na wash but the design fine sha
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by eedriyz(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu fanning this agitation. He is beginning to realise that his dream of becoming the president of this fulanigeria is fading away,so using seccession as a political tool to make them backtrack

No iota of sense in your brain
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by purplekayc(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin angry angry
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Biafrapriest: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2021
The End of the beginning has come!!!!!!

Chukwu di mma!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by HacheNoire: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedians
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by pointblank247(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2021
tit:
Nice one.
Odudua Republic has both natural and human resources to become the strongest economy in Africa in 3 years.
my dear na lie ooo even though I like the Idea, but it's still a lie. It's not that easy oo, what do you really know about the dynamics and internal politics of nation building.

Ask Eritrea and South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2021
These people are bunch of clowns. Currency wey never see limelight. How e go even match dollar talkless of overtaking it.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Elock1: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Even they were being killed by Nigerian army because of Biafra are now clamouring for odudu in a very hilarious way.

Such a treacherous people.. *spits*

no be only Fadaka.. Na Father Mbaka

6 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Sterope(f): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2021
With people like Tinubu, Gani Adams etc, why won't it? cheesy
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2021
kingk:

Aka sni ha abago ha onu..... Ndi ara.

Obi joo India njo.
Very wicked people
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by SarkinYarki: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
stayclearofme:

Who is more silly than you?

It's " steer clear " not stay clear ...you are clearly half baked in what ever education you have
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by selemempe: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
homealone00:
Big things start's small I believe in the actualization of The Oduduwa Republic... God Bless Oduduwa Republic cool
A skull mining Republic called odudufraud grin

4 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Toothless Dogs grin

Mindless dogs

Liverless people

A people that is so afraid of breaking up grin
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Bar1941(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Blame your forefathers starting from Zik on the failure of realization of your Biafra not Yorubas.

Why must you people blame others for your failures every time instead of looking inward and restrategising? That is a typical mentality of a serial failure mehn.

7 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by gimakon2(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
USD has stood for 245 years, all of a sudden , a currency wants to outsmart it?
Yoruba should deal with Fulani herdsmen and the Naira first, then think of USA Later.

Making plans on futile energy. People go just day run mouth anyhow.

Mxm

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Numerouno94(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why be say Na Ipobians carry this matter for head pass

U guys have 4gotten how u made jest of the Igbos nd were busy circulating the Python dance pics all over the net. U guys supported the clamp down by the federal government on innocent Igbos. U guys hated on Kanu for no reason. The Igbos re only trying to pay u guys back in ur own coin.

I ain't no Igbo, i'm from the middle belt buh i remembered everything like it happened yesterday.

The West nd East should work 2geda nd stop all these tribal banters.

12 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Tremple8v: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Me sha no want war .
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Toks2008(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Una still dey largely depend on north for agricultural produce yet una dey clamour for secession.

You guys are not ready.
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adedehinbo(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
When this finally starts,any Yoruba service men or from the south that raised a gun to shoot any Yoruba dead,your family and generations will continue to suffer the same fate,your first born shall also be killed in that manner,let's divide the country,I really endorsed opening the boarder,let's start from idiroko boarder,I am readily available

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Femijohn198: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
No be small thing ooo
Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by adecz: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
❌Boko haram, mass kidnappings,
invading educational institutions, bandits,
herdsmen, burning down schools, poverty, religious fanaticism & intolerance .

❌The north is dragging the rest of this
country back.

❌Without the oil from the Niger Delta,
the north will be no different from Niger
Republic which Buhari is taking oil
Money to develop.

4 Likes

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by doxijaw: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Can we stop chasing shadows in this country for once?

How do we keep doing the same thing over the years and be expecting a different result

What we really need to focus on are simple things but difficult to execute for some reason

Civil liberties are protected ... implementation

Wealth provision ... Diversification, infrastructure & home grown solutions

Education ... invest

Health. .. invest

Ensuring citizens operate within the confines of the law ... Use tech

So what we really need is finance, tech, will & brain power.

1 Like

Re: Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group by Haben1: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why be say Na Ipobians carry this matter for head pass
I tire I swear.
They just have hatred for all tribe.
Sometimes, they don't love themselves, even from the same village.
Akwaibom go dey talk say, DAT guy nahh warri guy, I no like am.
Talk less of outsider, Yoruba or Hausa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.