Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. (47083 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by bestman09(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
angry
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Movieguru(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Wetin them go cum born?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by legba1(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
From the opinion of posters above.... All I see is frustrations everywhere... Naija too done frustrate guys..... Haba
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyinO: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
totosucker:
Cute pics. God bless there marriage. Your marriage will not lead to divorce in Jesus name amen.

Dear totosucker,
99% of divorced marriages were conducted in churches where several pronouncements of jesus name and amen couldn't hold the marriage in place and let things fall apart. If it's by Jesus name, Nigeria would be world number one nation but "Player Warriors" have never achieved anything because they lack good works.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by IgboWarlord(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Bestunclejoe:

You can see how stupid you are! Same way you and your family will be shot.

Statement of fact bro...There is no need to curse his family..The Nigerian Police Force is a cursed institution,so are its personnel..She indeed married a curse...

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Burgerlomo: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2021
May God bless their union, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Bestunclejoe:
The pictures below are those of Supo Olusola Bello of the Nigeria Police and that of the lucky pretty Queen.
All road leads to Port Harcourt on the 2nd of April, 2021.
Come one, come all and rejoice with them.

Congratulations sir

I am a graphic designer and I am indeed in need of money, as things has not been easy

I am not asking you to give me money

But just let me design and print all your fliers and banners, invitation cards, brochures for your wedding
I will give you the best work at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by dleaf: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Wowww .Amazing .May Almighty God bless your Union .This shall not be short-lived .After the wedding Na to carry Belle ooo and deliver Babies .......Is anyone dying of Bacterial Infections like Staphylococus aureus / Infertility/ PID / Blocked Fallopian Tube.Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Ishilove: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2021
Congrats to them. Good looking couple.

Someone should remind me again the essence of pre-wedding pictures?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by adonnii(f): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2021
comgrat to them
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by naptu2: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Congrats to them. Good looking couple.

Someone should remind me again the essence of pre-wedding pictures?

Originally meant for souvenirs, wedding brochures/programmes, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by advanceDNA: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:
Marriage of nowadays is for the benefit of the female folks. They're smiling during pre-wedding photo-shoots because they know they'll be smiling to the bank where they didn't invest.

Hmmm..u sound like u don’t like women ....

Yeah marriage is cash out for women especially abroad....but sometimes if u marry a successful and humble woman....marriage can be a very fantastic partnership
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by xreal: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2021
popweezy:
Girls have to be wise o... no scripture mentioned a female as an angel. So any guy calling you an angel must be a false prophet...a wise is enough for the word sorry, enough is a word for the wise..abi wetin I dey talk sef..

My comment is strictly under the influence of whiskey

kontinew!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by chidaddy1198(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2021
how many of you saw the lady pocket ?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by bluefilm: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2021
What's lovely there?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Machinegun91(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Kai, that woman is far older than the boy. crucify me and be rich
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by IAMPEDRO: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Bestunclejoe:
The pictures below are those of Supo Olusola Bello of the Nigeria Police and that of the lucky pretty Queen.
All road leads to Port Harcourt on the 2nd of April, 2021.
Come one, come all and rejoice with them.
Congratulations
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyinO: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Hmmm..u sound like u don’t like women ....

Yeah marriage is cash out for women especially abroad....but sometimes if u marry a successful and humble woman....marriage can be a very fantastic partnership

Like woman at your own peril. The days of our Mothers is gone FOREVER and ever! The successful and humble woman you're referring to now come one in a million. That is a negligible proportion or minute fraction that makes meeting such woman a very rare and unlikely occurrence. But you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Ishilove: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2021
naptu2:

Originally meant for souvenirs, wedding brochures/programmes, etc.
Ha, right
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Ishilove: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

Like woman at your own peril. The days of our Mothers is gone FOREVER and ever! The successful and humble woman you're referring to now come one in a million. That is a negligible proportion or minute fraction that makes meeting such woman a very rare and unlikely occurrence. But you have a point.
Woman don do this one strong tin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyinO: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Woman don do this one strong tin

haaaahaaaahaa!!! Not really. But I'm stating the obvious facts of contemporary issues.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by naptu2: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Ha, right

The advent of the Internet has meant that people now also post them on social media as soon as they get them (unlike before when the first time that outsiders would see the picture was when they got the souvenir fan or cup or wedding programme).
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by advanceDNA: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2021
OyinO:

I’m glad u agree I have a point....

Women are strategic that’s why they cash out..
You too can be strategic...don’t marry any how...u can also love a doctor, nurse, bank managers, ladies that are intelligent and have prospects...I see them on every every street... 1 our of ten houses on street is built by a woman..
5 our of 20.. is a joint effort....trust me... I noticed the numbers carefully...
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by friendl: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Lovely couple ,....but l hope ,...
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by igwedubai2(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Best of luck
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by Oizee(f): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Bestunclejoe:

You can see how stupid you are! Same way you and your family will be shot.
when I saw the headline I could only think of the 3 policemen that were killed some days back, I'm sorry the guy only blame is being so blunt.

I wish both of them everlasting joy.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by mdsne(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Lovely ��

Kindly join my Whatsapp group MATCH making and dating group. https:///IKSu05OtLXe7uqq3xLfxzw
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by OyinO: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m glad u agree I have a point....

Women are strategic that’s why they cash out..
You too can be strategic...don’t marry any how...u can also love a doctor, nurse, bank managers, ladies that are intelligent and have prospects...I see them on every every street... 1 our of ten houses on street is built by a woman..
5 our of 20.. is a joint effort....trust me... I noticed the numbers carefully...

lolz.. hmmn.... You want a man to partner with a made or independent woman? That's marital bondage because whatever he says or does would be used against him in the court of marital affairs. Maybe other men can tread that path, but I don't think marriage is for the present generation. The rapid and ever increasing divorce rates is a testifier to my submission. The ladies have become something else. No values or morals. Maybe the Islamic ladies are better. But down south, the story is a tragedy.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by makemusic1: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
congratulations, marrying a uniform man is a difficult decision for every lady,hml
as in ehh, looking @ him now dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. by iSpitonYourGrav: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
You be real heartbreak for that civil war remnant grin
heartbraker:
Nna... Abeg take am easy make u no go kon commit suicide ontop yoruba matter as he dey hot 4 ur body like dis oo. Assuming say u dey behave normal that time wey u dey sell gala 4 lagos fashola for no deport u go ur red mud region and even at dat d stupid never still comot 4 ur body since all dis years. Nawa oo... No be say u go dey vent ur anger ontop a whole tribe, fashola is just trying to clear lagos of nuisance, we are loving and accomodating tribe infact we love u bro just dat ur red mud region loves u more.
thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.