Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN (46554 Views)

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by berrystunn(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
despite Kanu devotion and support for Sowore, he's still writing against IPOB and being tribal. Which one is 'rampaging gunmen' lol

2 made in China
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Ferdinandu(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2021
I am a fan of one Nigeria but telling ourselves the naked truth that the idea of one Nigeria will never work is the good thing we have tell ourselves. Being an Igbo man knowing fully well that an average Igbo man doesn't waste his time in things that doesn't bring him instant cash while risking his life whether legal or illegal. Now you see Igbo boys engaging in this ESN, IPOB without any serious monetary compensation but to see the entity Nigeria cease to exist with a serious support from the locals then things are really going real bad. The Rogues we have as Politicians are helping their cause by, every day making it possible for the masses to believe that the tribal Militias in each region is right in fighting for the total dissolution of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Eastcaostboy: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/exclusive-military-storms-onitsha-creates-many-roadblocks-search-esn-rampaging-gunmen
whistleblower. Nigerian army should transfer 100billion D in my account let's take them where they are. Fools

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by prigoz(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2021
NA reason with their anus, so they want to arrest ESN by blocking roads thereby causing untold hardship to innocent civilians and expect the ESN to bring themselves out to be arrested by NA, meanwhile how many roads have been blocked in the north where BH, bandit and herdsmen are busy kidnapping, maiming and killing both Police,Army and civilians. Naija don cast

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by berrystunn(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Titto93:
This govt are too daft. The unknown gunmen are killing in the rural areas and you searching the in a big city like Onitsha.

Lol
Do you want to know?
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by naijadrivablog: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
The only reason I like this is that those thieves along Upper Iwekka will disappear.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
“The ESN militias are alleged to be behind the attacks on army and navy units in Awkuzu and Onitsha. The military even lost some of their weapons during the attacks. The troops deployed are looking for ESN and Indigenous People of Biafra members,” another source stated.

SaharaReporters had on Monday reported that some yet-to-be-identified gunmen shot dead a Nigerian Navy personnel, Faruk Yusuf, who was deployed to Onitsha.

The killing came one week to the wedding ceremony of Faruk.

SaharaReporters stated that the police had launched a manhunt for the killers, as Anambra State had recently become notorious for killing uniformed personnel such as the police and the military, allegedly by ethnic
Quoted for posterity sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by naijadrivablog: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I tire for my fellow Fulani brothers in Military. Sense we no go just use. How will a reasonable someone be doing such instead of combing the bushes.

Infact, i feel like disowning my Fulani Dad

Most soldiers are not Fulani. even in Nigeria, Fulani are not a majority tribe.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by adonnii(f): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2021
all we want is peace reign
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by ofiko123(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria be like season film, e dey always get plot and twist..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by anurd1991: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2021
U are happy right?

Nwaotu10:
They've finally pushed some youths to guerilla warfare!
Let it begin grin grin

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by eseago: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
The cowardice Fulani army are looking for an unknown gunmen and ESN by creating a roadblock.

This army is a joke.
And when they create road blocks do they think that those gun men will pass through those roads?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by NSK4U(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
If not cowardice, why would they leave the forest/bushes which is the base of ESN to be mounting roadblocks to disturb passerby who might not have any connections to what's happening......

Soldiers strength only on the armless, pity!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by 2shaw: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2021
lol. Medicine after death. We all know they are huge cowards and only shine at unarmed civilians,the siight of a ragtag boko haram member holding up an RPG would make them flee like wild bees. Bastards and dummies,the NA are a whole bunch of bastard cowards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by lexy2014: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Good action. Flush all IPOB miscreant bandit with their hunchback leader

Has d govt flushed all d bandits in d north?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by payloader(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2021
I may not be a fan of IPOB, but they are way smarter than Boko Haram, a terror group the Nigeria military is unable to defeat. This is an exercise in futility, and I will exhort the Nigeria army to deal with the menace in the North, first. If killer herdmen, bokoharam and bandits, have been dealth with, the ESN will naturally disband itself. But because the are silent and mute about the Fulani terrorists and killer herdsmen, the ESN will continue to defend its territory, and the army tedhat can't defeat dumb bokohaam, will be totally unable to scratch smart ESN.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by JohnSin97: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2021
More target practice. angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by November1857(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Buhari is not really acting like a warlord. Send full military hardware and intelligence to that small east that the land mass is less than that of Niger State, let's see how the mumu unknown gunmen won't be seen. Buhari isn't behaving like a true son of Fodio
Stop being dumb ! That Small land mass that withstood Nigeria back by two major war powers British and Russia for three years during the civil war !
If you think Nigeria unit to fight the IBO again, you be dumber than I previously thought...

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by okeyglm: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2021
This Nnamdi kanu is a comedian. the same man asked his followers to report any army check point to certain dedicated line. has turned round preaching peace to the army. Biafra agitation is now becoming a joke and charade. I am just pitying the unfortunate ones heeding the advise of that man.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Acefaruk: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Brutalize them, violate the bastardz.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by eseago: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I tire for my fellow Fulani brothers in Military. Sense we no go just use. How will a reasonable someone be doing such instead of combing the bushes.

Infact, i feel like disowning my Fulani Dad
Na was for you o so you want army to go to the bush, if Na you, you go gree go?.those gunmen can lay ambush

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Tvoice: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Resources wasted , why una no mount road blocks for sambisa forest? Mumu of d federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
despite Kanu devotion and support for Sowore, he's still writing against IPOB and being tribal. Which one is 'rampaging gunmen' lol
Sowore is fake new. He's been pushing an agenda all along.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by lexy2014: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Ferdinandu:
I am a fan of one Nigeria but telling ourselves the naked truth that the idea of one Nigeria will never work is the good thing we have tell ourselves. Being an Igbo man knowing fully well that an average Igbo man doesn't waste his time in things that doesn't bring him instant cash while risking his life whether legal or illegal. Now you see Igbo boys engaging in this ESN, IPOB without any serious monetary compensation but to see the entity Nigeria cease to exist with a serious support from the locals then things are really going real bad. The Rogues we have as Politicians are helping their cause by, every day making it possible for the masses to believe that the tribal Militias in each region is right in fighting for the total dissolution of Nigeria

We don't have "tribal Militias in each region is right in fighting for the total dissolution of Nigeria". What we have is d govt giving to bandits and herdsmen of fulani ethnic extraction, d free hand to kill, kidnap, destroy and pillage while others aren't allowed to defend themselves. Injustice will breed rebellion

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Makemefit12op(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2021
naijapips04:

Why don't you sit back and allow military intelligence work. So you really think that you are unknown? The unknown is about to be revealed.
your education is a waste,if the military really has intelligence why haven't they uncovered bandits/Boko Haram hideout

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by EJEHSON(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Anything about the south east must always have an element of criminality. When Amotekun was established in the South West a year ago, they never involve in gun battle with government security agencies but look at the so called eastern security network now fighting with the police and military. ESN are fighting like cowards, why are they hiding? I thought you guys are well trained and brave? Why not come out and fight? When they start dealing with you guys now, the east will say, government hate igbo people. Why not go after Fulanis? We thought ESN was established to protect people from fulani terrorist? Burning police stations and killing security men. As far as I know, ESN are criminals.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Elliot2(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Intentionally killed their own useless officers do that they can blame ipob

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by remigiusizunna(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Surebettingapp10:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
WHY ARE YOU NOT MEGA RICH YET?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by glosplendid(f): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
So I was told this morning of the kinda things that's happening in Onitsha now... Chaii.. Which way my people

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by farmboyy: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2021
I saw people celebrating the stupidity going on in the south east. When they are done with the security, they will land on you maybe paying exorbitant taxes like the days of king Solomon

Makemefit12op:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/23/exclusive-military-storms-onitsha-creates-many-roadblocks-search-esn-rampaging-gunmen
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by hohafrank(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Good action. Flush all IPOB miscreant bandit with their hunchback leader
What will you say of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Yankee101: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2021
IPOD is bringing trouble on it's own people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.