Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN (46553 Views)

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by OyinO: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2021
onuman:

“I will not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.” Muhammadu Buhari told a large group of Moslem faithfuls in Kaduna in 2001, shortly after the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Fulani is tricky, perhaps more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Send gunmen to the east to kill police and soldiers so that it shall look as if ESN are doing the killings; that provoke Nigeria to send armed forces commanded by Jihadi soldiers to overrun the east on behalf of BokoHaram/ISWAP.

This is what Buhari presidency is on.
The earliest demand of the CJN appointed by Buhari is to include Islamic Sharia criminal laws in the 1999 constitution. Jihad is being fought against Nigeria from many fronts, including use of Nigeria’s armed forces.

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by EJEHSON(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Look at this magot, it's true I've not fought all my life because I don't want to, if you want to fight, fight and stop acting like a coward, destroying government property and killing innocent people is not a way of showing bravery.
Warlord2014:
how many times have you fought all your live on earth!!? will you stop typing nonsense n start thinking like a normal human.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Fr33born(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Now them don come make una come now. Or will u live the innocent to suffer and later cry that they are killing us

It's now obvious you are an illiterate with fish brain. Imagine the senseless comments and replies coming from you.

So job of police and military in a country is to start harassing and killing innocent people when they are not able to get the criminals? Have you seen how stupid you are.
I know you will still come to reply me with another shit from your dead brain

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by OyigboUpdate: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Fr33born:

It's now obvious you are an illiterate with fish brain. Imagine the senseless comments and replies coming from you.

So job of police and military in a country is to start harassing and killing innocent people when they are not able to get the criminals? Have you seen how stupid you are.
I know you will still come to reply me with another shit from your dead brain

Start from the hunchback sister first

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by lexy2014: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2021
dederocs:
Who has been responsible for killing those police men recently...there is always a reaction to every action...if you want to secede with force, then prepare for war.

Who are those that have been kidnapping school children in katsina, zamfara and Niger states at will? Have they been diplomatic in their kidnapping campaign? Has anyone given them war?
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by TruthinAction: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2021
But they won't go to the forest and look for killer herdsmen.

No one wants to fight the FG but when the FG treats some ethnic groups as second class citizens and oppress them, they will certainly react.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Crimrburster:
Them go block tire. Meanwhile, Thunder fire Nigeria Army.

That is because they lack actionable intelligence in the esn so they are shooting in the dark hoping one hits target
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Chikarata2020(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2021
They want to turn south east to a war zone, but I hope the unknown gunmen retreats so that peace will reign.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2021
InvestinOwerri:
Lol, you mean they're doing stop and search hoping to find the "unknown gunmen"? Like the "unknown gunmen" will carry their guns and sit inside vehicles waiting to be apprehended shocked shocked

SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by okeyglm: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu has always been a man of peace. He may use language some may not like but neither him nor his group were violent. All he wanted was referendum. It was your Nigerian government that brought violence into a peaceful Biafran protest, just like they did with ENDSARS.

For years, the Nigerian security forces shot, killed, illegally detained and tortured unarmed Biafran protesters. The boys have now said enough is enough there is armed ESN

The Nigerian state is all about turning peaceful situations into violent situations
why making an order when you knew you can't enforce it. who does that. my own if we aren't ready to fight, we should forget about Biafra. his body language has shown severally he is not ready to fight for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by EdwardRandy(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2021
EJEHSON:
Anything about the south east must always have an element of criminality. When Amotekun was established in the South West a year ago, they never involve in gun battle with government security agencies but look at the so called eastern security network now fighting with the police and military. ESN are fighting like cowards, why are they hiding? I thought you guys are well trained and brave? Why not come out and fight? When they start dealing with you guys now, the east will say, government hate igbo people. Why not go after Fulanis? We thought ESN was established to protect people from fulani terrorist? Burning police stations and killing security men. As far as I know, ESN are criminals.
Go and kill yourself idiot.. As for your toothless military, their blood will serve as a manure to the next generation of trees that will grow in our forests.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by MrSamsung(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MY POST IS PURELY AN ADVICE, NOT A WISH.

Even raping by those soldiers
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by danngnews: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100159587:

Quoted for posterity sake.

This time sahara reporters can trusted because the report is against the east abi, no need for verification ba?

MANNA meere onwegi ebere, Zukwaaanu Ike.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by kolade560: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2021
if all these energy can be channelled to apprehend bandits in the North......
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by kayjay69(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2021
You do not need a soothsayer to tell you what the priorities of this government is.

They deploy the army in search of the eastern security network. Are the eastern security network the #1 threat to Nigeria's security architecture?

Priorities, Priorities, Priorities.

Government of the Fula, for the fula and by the fula.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by jclassiq(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
The cowardice Fulani army are looking for an unknown gunmen and ESN by creating a roadblock.

This army is a joke.

*Cowardly*

But this is so hilarious honestly. Hahahaha
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2021
MrSamsung:

Even raping by those soldiers
DID YOU READ ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OYIGBO WOMEN ARE THEY PART OF ESN TOO. IM ONLY ADVISING HER TO TAKE PRE-CAUTION BECAUSE NIGERIA SOLDIERS WILL NOT ASK HER IF SHES A LOVER OF ONE NIGERIA BEFORE TAKING HER TO TIMBUKTU BARACK.

I EVEN CALLED MY FEMALE RELATIVES THAT RESIDES AROUND ONITSHA AND TELL THEM THE SAME THING

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU CANNOT THINK angry
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Na traffic yeye army wan start for onitsha. I sorry for travellers going that route

Buhari and his army goons are dumb fvck

Take those men straight to boko haram enclaves. Mumu
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2021
onuman:

“I will not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.” Muhammadu Buhari told a large group of Moslem faithfuls in Kaduna in 2001, shortly after the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Fulani is tricky, perhaps more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Send gunmen to the east to kill police and soldiers so that it shall look as if ESN are doing the killings; that provoke Nigeria to send armed forces commanded by Jihadi soldiers to overrun the east on behalf of BokoHaram/ISWAP.

This is what Buhari presidency is on.
The earliest demand of the CJN appointed by Buhari is to include Islamic Sharia criminal laws in the 1999 constitution. Jihad is being fought against Nigeria from many fronts, including use of Nigeria’s armed forces.
WOW WOW WOW YOU ARE A RARE-GEM BRUH.

CC NIGHTMARE0O7 NGADAAWO ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OJIOFOR

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WOW WOW WOW YOU ARE A RARE-GEM BRUH.

CC NIGHTMARE0O7 NGADAAWO ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OJIOFOR

So why do celebrate such killings if it wasn't done by you? Make una continue but be proud of your terrorist activities and always take responsibility for your atrocities in Igbo land.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by mofedamijo(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2021
This is not the Nigerian Army, this is Buharis Army/APC Army.

If you're looking for the Nigerian Army, they are with Obasanjo.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Well, people like you with Bulgy eyes don't always have something reasonable to say when important matters are discussed

Very true. Pay me for more support.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by twosquare(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2021
ISWAP and Al-qaeda
onuman:
ISWAP/BOKO HARAM is getting what it has been bargaining for in the SE - use Nigeria armed forces to fight its Jihad in the SE which is nearly a Christian area.

Western intelligence officials said that ISWAP/BOKO HARAM is planning to take over all Nigeria.

When Boko Haram was killing soldiers and burning churches in the north, Buhari presidency said they were unknown gunmen from Libya. The same gunmen have been operating in the east in the last few months.

Jihad soldiers in guise of Nigeria armed forces now sent to Onitsha shall cripple the town, kill civilians and rape the women.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by Eminem707(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
edochie12:
Exactly,we are life and direct here in onitsha.
Let the military go to the North and attack bandits instead of coming to die in Igbo land
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN by tantan: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2021
AS USUAL, THEY WILL ALL HIDE LIKE THE BRAVE COWARD NNAMDI COWNU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.