Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (78793 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by KingDash: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
abi make I go kee my brother ni..
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Yusman316(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
U think they are like u that go around fornicating just because u are dating?

3 Likes

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Laboni: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:
I knew it would be tradition.
It isn't tradition.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Emyogalanya: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?
Na you no read am well. He said that he never wanted to marry now, and his former under age girl will also not be ready in 5years. Yes the bride may not have been forced , but it shows she was coerced into it by the grooms mum who saw her as an asset and too good to be lost to the family so she match maked them for marriage. i just hope she will not change to accusing her of forcing her self on her son if something goes wrong tomorrow
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Yusman316(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
zoedew:
The child-bride? They follow the teachings and precepts of The Paedophile! Strange people!! How he has a get-up consummating such marital union is simply strange!
The strange thing is how u felt what someone does with his or her life is your concern
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by therajah: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
If shes 15, he wldve married her since. The girl wld be like 11.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by waleadeagb(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Demented soul without a life ambition.... anything comes anything goes kind of life..miserable souls are so much in the north.....
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by femifemi1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't be deceive.....in this life, on this earth you are on your own, not to talk of after death.

Make peace with your neighbours and hold no grudge against no one, because at the twinkle of an eye.....peeem, you are on your own.

Many are waiting to take over your house, your cars, your designer clothes and your precious loving wife. Your children nko...they are on their own, cos no one give a damn.

But Jesus loves you, though you hate to hear this, but it is the only truth in all truth you have ever been told by humans.

The only precious thing you can take out of this life is just your soul after death.....

Just few weeks after the death of this officer, the brother is already pumping the fiancee legally.

It is well my friend....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Sterope(f): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
His wife to be still in Secondary School. Omo!

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by nurudeen181(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
oga, pleases do whatever you want to do .....with your anger
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by tnerro1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aboki will always be Aboki, anyway fire the pvssy well oooo grin
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by braunny(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
onunwa21:
Hope u knew nothing about ur friend's death!! You went nd married his babe!!!
brosssssss?? friend for where
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Yusman316(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@harunawest what is your take on this, right or wrong. What is the age of consent for Nigeria now?

Let take it that she is 16 or 17yrs old is that fundamentally right bros.

Please no swearing or abusing me ejoor bros grin
Bro they are simply having a relationship not sleeping together. I know that may be hard to believe based on where u are coming from. U should know in many relationships down North, the girl never visit the guy until they get married. So premarital sex is out of the question. So someone can not be accused of peodophilia for dating a minor. U only become that when u engage in sexual impropriety with them
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Raggy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Is this news? But the girl doesn't look happy in that pic.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by zoedew: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yusman316:

The strange thing is how u felt what someone does with his or her life is your concern
I think you are correct. It is really strange that it does not concern you what others do with their lives. I should think you do not live among humans. If you do it should concern you how others live their lives. The world is a global village my friend. You are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Obyino: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
story
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by stanliwise(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Am from the North dude..Don't speak for us...
Whatever the lady in question did is clearly her own volition...She has a right to reject his younger brother if she so wished. She is not compelled to marry from that same family.
Lies from pit of hell.
https://www.unicef.org/wca/media/2596/file

Read the above report by unicef 2017, Nigeria has the highest amount of child marriage in all of West Africa and central Africa combined. Majority, Infact about 65% are from northern Nigeria. I can bring further references if you need

I am waiting for you to disregard the report
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Llight101(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
After God, fear women
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Truthabulabula(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Laboni:
It isn't tradition.

Lmao
Really?
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
stanliwise:

Lies from pit of hell.
https://www.unicef.org/wca/media/2596/file

Read the above report by unicef 2017, Nigeria has the highest amount of child marriage in all of West Africa and central Africa combined. Majority, Infact about 65% are from northern Nigeria. I can bring further references if you need

I am waiting for you to disregard the report
Does the bride look underaged to you?
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yusman316:

Bro they are simply having a relationship not sleeping together. I know that may be hard to believe based on where u are coming from. U should know in many relationships down North, the girl never visit the guy until they get married. So premarital sex is out of the question. So someone can not be accused of peodophilia for dating a minor. U only become that when u engage in sexual impropriety with them

Thank you for the explanation.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by stanliwise(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Does the bride look underaged to you?
Don’t divert
You said “she is not complaining” and I corrected you that we couldn’t know. Most marriage are arrangee and from experience the interest of the female are not into full consideration. Infact many of them have been conditioned to accept marriage no matter the kind of man they would be married to.
Feign ignorance all you want, it does not change the reality.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by jamiudinho(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
your alafi of ibadan is almost 75 year is current wife is not up to 20 years so don't b hypocrite
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Whitecoal711: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?
Another 5yrs,shows she is a minor,but he was girl friending her and probably sleeping with her
This people sef
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by nedekid: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
These malam girls can fine sha.
See weak niggars handling them. Na wah ohh grin
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by skyblue4real(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
A girl in secondary school?
And will not be ready for 5years....that must be a minor
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by somehow: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

And you did not see where he said she won't be ready for marriage until 5 years time.

Bigotry is a disease.

Tell me if 15 years old in the south don't do boyfriend.

Hatred won't let you see reason even if your life depend on it.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by karpentar: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
heendrix:
That her look tho undecided

Have a girlfriend in secondary School?? Nothing wey Dollar no go see for gandollar babanriga

And not even ashamed saying that. This Hausa people sef.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
you better take it easy and don't kill yourself on top unnecessary matters, take cold water abeg. Don't have high blood pressure on wetin no concern u o

1 Like

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
nothing new and besides the bride would have still be married somewhere else....again, they are allowed many wives.....
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
When I first heard the news the other day, I said congratulations, now again I say congratulations once again. Enjoy your marriage, the ones that are not happy about it are only wasting their emotions
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Triangles1:
Could this be real?
no, it's a movie, keep wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.