Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (78795 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Akasammyoka: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Those guys were already eating the apple even before the brother died. How am i even he was not the one the armbush his brother. Armies wives and girlfriend are always adulterous. Tufiakwa
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Saintdan0421(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....

chill guy buh he's junior to the late supposed husband, so i don't see no paedophilic relationship there.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

GBE enu soun ...eyin pedophile oshi .... his girlfriend that's in secondary school , I'm sure that he's already touching the girl sexually ...... And also do you read the part he said ""his mom said he should marry the girl , because the girl and the deceased will do their wedding next week or something""" ... It shows clearly that they forced the girl to marry this fool.......
You just insulting upandan...just talking too much thrash...abeg abeg...Slide from my mention.
It's obvious you ain't an avid reader so no need exchanging banters with yah.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?
While not supporting the point of the person you quoted originally. That line I emboldened, the question you ask does not have a straight answer.
Many young girls in the northern part of Nigeria. Even at secondary believe and support their tradition irrespective of how beneficial it is to their happiness and health. Infact some of them even try to find the happiness where it does not exist.

In conclusion even the girl may not be right person to answer such questions. We should rather take a holistic standpoint as to when people should be regarded as marriable.

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
When I commented on the other thread that "nothing can justify this their action" some dingbats were saying bullshit.

They said I was judging and that I jumped into conclusion without knowing their tradition.

Now tell me which tradition.
This is a case of an elder brother who had been eyeing his brother's babe before he died and his death was a good news to him.

This is very wrong, the idiot even left his girl to marry his brothers fiancee.

Tueee!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
You have been eyeing her.
Not even a month after your brother's passing
People are just a different breed these days.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abeg make dem eradicate Northern fools.

What kind of foolishness be this!

These people are sick, iswear.

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by futuregovernor: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Themainboy22:
Congratulations to them. But I'm of the opinion they should had waited small, date and court for sometime, to know if they are compatible with each other. But hey! we are are talking about aboki here. For those of you oppossing our innocent decision, na una sabi, I don marry am be say I don marry am. "wetin kwonsider me kwonsider una?". cheesy
Who your opinion help!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:
When I commented on the other thread that nothing can justify his their action, some dingbats were saying bullshit.

They said I was judging and I jumped into conclusion without knowing their tradition.

This is a case of an elder brother who had been eyeing his brother's babe before he died and his death was a good news to him.

Tueee!
While you’re making a point, you can’t run into hasty conclusions that for sure he was happy about his brothers death.
I rather want to see it as a traditional belief, if not, with the stigma alone. He wouldn’t have thought about it
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shaking my head. Is this one culture or stupidity? Your girlfriend is in secondary school, airforce bros fear God age of consent is not 16 or 17 in naija.

Is like some culture encourages paedophile.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
he said she will be ready in 5 years time, thst means she's is in Jss1. How old is this fortunate gf?
Did he quote any class?
Did he inform you that his girlfriend was in JSS1?
So all of us that dated our classmates back then in secondary school are paedophiles? including the ladies?cos obviously one must be underaged
Do you know that in most parts of the North, they usually exit school secondary school between the ages of 18-20?
Do you know the meaning of the word paedophile?
Please read to understand..Read with an open mind.....

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na person wey die him own finish
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

GBE enu soun ...eyin pedophile oshi .... his girlfriend that's in secondary school , I'm sure that he's already touching the girl sexually ...... And also do you read the part he said ""his mom said he should marry the girl , because the girl and the deceased will do their wedding next week or something""" ... It shows clearly that they forced the girl to marry this fool.......

This one wey you wan die on top another man matter, I hope you have taken your drugs? Make shock no quench you o.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:
When I commented on the other thread that "nothing can justify this their action" some dingbats were saying bullshit.

They said I was judging and that I jumped into conclusion without knowing their tradition.

Tueee!

WTF
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
stanliwise:

While not supporting the point of the person you quoted originally. That line I emboldened, the question you ask does not have a straight answer.
Many young girls in the northern part of Nigeria. Even at secondary believe and support their tradition irrespective of how beneficial it is to their happiness and health. Infact some of them even try to find the happiness where it does not exist.

In conclusion even the girl may not be right person to answer such questions. We should rather take a holistic standpoint as to when people should be regarded as marriable.
Am from the North dude..Don't speak for us...
Whatever the lady in question did is clearly her own volition...She has a right to reject his younger brother if she so wished. She is not compelled to marry from that same family.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dem suppose allow the dead rest small,,, at least.

Thank God for my culture
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by zedegit: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Themainboy22:
Congratulations to them. But I'm of the opinion they should had waited small, date and court for sometime, to know if they are compatible with each other. But hey! we are are talking about aboki here. For those of you oppossing our innocent decision, na una sabi, I don marry am be say I don marry am. "wetin kwonsider me kwonsider una?". cheesy

See your life. After reading where everything has been scheduled in 3 weeks time. You wanted the things to waste just because they want to please you?

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did he quote any class?
Did he inform you that his girlfriend was in JSS1?
So all of us that dated our classmates back then in secondary school are paedophiles? including the ladies?cos obviously one must be underaged
Do you know that in most parts of the North, they usually exit school secondary school between the ages of 18-20?
Do you know the meaning of the word paedophile?
Please read to understand..Read with an open mind.....

@harunawest what is your take on this, right or wrong. What is the age of consent for Nigeria now?

Let take it that she is 16 or 17yrs old is that fundamentally right bros.

Please no swearing or abusing me ejoor bros grin
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Oyiboman69: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
What's your problem with that...
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Originalsly: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some people are real ignorant... and will remain so for life. The world is judged by their village standard. These same people.be rushing for visa.. and when abroad .. find it hard to adapt and worse socialize. If you can't try to understand the differences in local cultures how will you for global ones? Learning doesn't mean agreeing.... live and let live. The more information becomes easily and readily available... the more many are becoming ignorant.... and we wonder why we are not progressing
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by HarunaWest(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

@harunawest what is your take on this, right or wrong. What is the age of consent for Nigeria now?

Let take it that she is 16 or 17yrs old is that fundamentally right bros.

Please no swearing or abusing me ejoor bros grin
Age of consent to sex and marriage not age of consent to date.
Is there a law regarding when a lady/guy cud date in Nigeria...Please respond.

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by davillian(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
His girlfriend is still in jss 1
If she was 15 he would have married her since
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Emyogalanya: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm sure his former fiancee will now be demoted to a mere concubine
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by ohiMuk: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Go and die then
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by poiZon: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6471074/bride-late-soldier-muhammed-ahmad

why i chose her and abandoned my over sibling who married fiance of murdered air force office speaks

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-chose-her-and-abandoned-my-lover-sibling-who-married-fiance-of-murdered-air-force-officer-speaks
Please lets settle this once and for all, I who died?
Is it the younger brother or the older one?
Thanks for ur understanding
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Lawdis(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
If na my village, na ibi straight! Him no go ever use e preek Bleep again! U no even wait make ur brother rotten for ground u don begin knack e wife anyhow!

.....size 189 straight away grin grin

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by grandstar(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

From his tone, it's obvious he hasn't slept with her. She might have been given to him by her father and the relationship will only be consummated after wedding.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

Age of consent to sex and marriage not age of consent to date.
Is there a law regarding when a lady/guy cud date in Nigeria...Please respond.

Honestly i don't know the age of consent to marry in Nigeria. But in my opinion to marry any lady you must first ask her parents it is up to them to say yes or no.

Back to your question, age of consent is when parents give you the go ahead grin
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Tcwork: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Haba take it easy.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by RightChannel: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine The Girl Whom He Wanted To Marry Is In Secondary School, Damn Hope this is NOT a case of 53yr old man against 9yr old girl
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
poiZon:

Please lets settle this once and for all, I who died?
Is it the younger brother or the older one?
Thanks for ur understanding

This is answer to your question. The lady married older brother.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared