Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) (78796 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by kechywillz(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2021
The girl in the picture should be 15 years old,why can't these pedophiles allow these kids grow up at least reach 18 years old before marrying her,them use underage swear for abokkis
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Lagoon0: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
Walai that part shock me!
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Lagoon0: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?
How come he's in love with a kid? undecided

Thats how you reason up north?

Den of pedophiles
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by AbuAeesha: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. This girl was forced to marry this pedophile ... This nincompoop even said '' his own girlfriend is in secondary school""?... I'm sure the girlfriend he's talking about is 15 yrs old ...... This people are making me angry ....
they are there enjoying their marital life,while u are here getting angry and they don't even know you,lolz.
pls get well soon,and wish pple best of luck in their choices as long as it's not against humanity/religious/culture,
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Theoutsider: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

arranged marriages have been going on for millennia. shut your trap
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Bnladan(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Codes151:
chai. See illiterate. No wonder the place is littered with uneducated underaged pregnant girls. Shameless bunch
Screw ur papa M'fkn son of a b*tch. U are a product of shame, ur whoring mother regrets having u. It is ur ass-licking old papa dat is an illiterate. Piss off
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Their business
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by anenymasng(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

There is no pedophilia in religion. What you have now is just hypocrisy. All Abrahamic religion betrothes their girls around puberty.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Adeboyefa(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
tophumble:
The simple truth is that this guy will still get married to the girl friend who is still in secondary school when she is set for marriage in the next five years.

Abi wetin he find go the late brother fiance place, he want to enjoy what his brother is enjoying.

This is called arrangee marriage

You're right. Their religion allows polygamy and divorce. He will marry both if they get on well with each other but divorce the inherited woman on flimsy excuses if she doesn't get on well with his real choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Codes151(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bnladan:

Screw ur papa M'fkn son of a b*tch. U are a product of shame, ur whoring mother regrets having u. It is ur ass-licking old papa dat is an illiterate. Piss off
see them. Illiterate.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Adext4sure(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=HarunaWest post=100147705]
Did you read the part where he said it will take another 5 years for him to get married to his GF
?
Did the bride tell you that she was forced to marry him?[/quote
Moreover, when he knew he won't be able to wait for her in the next 5 years, what is he still doing with her at the first place?
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by tophumble(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
You want to be noticed bah?
ok oooo. I av noticed you.

Case closed
witworth:
I don't think it's their own problem, seems it's yours.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by witworth(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
tophumble:
You want to be noticed bah?
ok oooo. I av noticed you.

Case closed
so once anyone comments on your quote, that means the person is going to project fame right? Then u must have gone for audition many times here coz u must have had comments on others quotes, can you now see how critical your case is, you just messed up yourself.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by squad03: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2021
So in my head,the family who was directly bereaved found a way to sort themselves out by having this two get married while it's the third party who shouldn't have been traumatized that's now bearing the brunt...Na wa o.
Now I understand the CAC prayers that say 'may misfortune not come upon anyone whose ripple effect will distabilize me'...adura nla.
Re: Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) by Nostradamus: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
What did I just read? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.