Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) (2807 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by onthehill: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
A heartbroken man has been seen in a viral video crying in a water tank he jumped into after his girlfriend broke up with him, IgbereTV reports

The man identified simply as “Exodus” was seen being queried by his friend for taking such an action.

His friend was also heard threatening to make him go viral for the weird act.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Gzc2XlfKA

https://igberetvnews.com/1385808/man-jumps-water-tank-cry-girlfriend-broke-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Xenry: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
It irritates me to watch this kinds of videos. angry angry
Imagine what he was telling the girl then grin. "I'll love u forever" "I'll build u an empire."
Damn! Broken guys everywhere. sad

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Johnaro(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ayiii

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
I wanted to say something. oh I just forget what to say my benin guys help me out. oh I just remember OZUUOR!

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Ndukings92(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tank? What is the essence? When rivers full everywhere
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Ndukings92(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Johnaro:
Ayiii
zlatan

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Exodus fell in love with heart breaker grin grin ... Exodus you's a b!tch ..grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Anigreat: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

Some people are not fit to be called men especially this toddler of a man.
Shameless man.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by proff010: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let him jump inside well.. ode...
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Wonk(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oh sh!t!
Wha'thafuck is that nigga doin' in that frikkin' w'tank? Well, prob'ly tryna fill the w'tank with his goddamn tears! Who knows?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Spending123: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
I think this is a movie scene, if not how did the camera man followed him to the water tank and also recorded everything happening there without raising an alarm in the first place. He should have jumped into a lagoon nah if he was serious. Abeg no be me onah go deceive.

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Shuzzi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Exodus you're a mumu man angry

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Polynek(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Am jox speechless
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2021
This is a stage, even some bad guys went through this stage. It is an initiation stage into Alpha Male. Once you overcome this stage, you may go into the next stage of "hatred for women". This stage is not good because you just threat ladies badly, even the good ones. When you overcome the next stage of hatred for women, you go into the next stage of being reckless player. In the stage of being a reckless player, you date so many women and play around. You just are for the game. When you overcome the next stage of being a reckless player, you go into the next stage of being an "unbothered lover". At this stage of "unbothered lover", you show love, but you dont bother whatever happens. You easily move on. You can even move on without bitterness... This stage of "unbothered lover" is a maturity stage. It is a stage where you are emotionally balanced. Nothing takes you down easily.....

Dont treat a woman bad no matter what.

Some guys dont go through this. they just get a good girl, date her for long and marry her. They are lucky!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
in d old testament....from Exodus till the book of lamentations is just a stone throw....am not surprised dt he is lamenting already..

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Common sense...... Scarce pass fuel these days

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Johnaro(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ndukings92:
zlatan
D guy na bastard boy
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by dochenaj: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why are they making fun of him? It is his experience and he can react to it they way he wants to.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
But, did he die
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cry blood

Kweeeeke oo
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by chiommy123(f): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Most of you lashing him did worse

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Upmost96(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Lmao
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2021
onthehill:
A heartbroken man has been seen in a viral video crying in a water tank he jumped into after his girlfriend broke up with him, IgbereTV reports

The man identified simply as “Exodus” was seen being queried by his friend for taking such an action.

His friend was also heard threatening to make him go viral for the weird act.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Gzc2XlfKA

https://igberetvnews.com/1385808/man-jumps-water-tank-cry-girlfriend-broke-video/

Lalasticlala

Damn the guy very skinny sad
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
dochenaj:
Why are they making fun of him? It is his experience and he can react to it they way he wants to.

Exactly.
Some ppl dont handle heartbreak well.
I know i dont

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Sister Is Gay / Please Is This Child Abuse? / Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.