Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75644 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by franklingud(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2021
trendo360:

Noted.
Yes! They need some serious lessons!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by franklingud(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Deway52:

You are the wickedest person ever known
Those people annoy me to the bone marrow!

I hate them with passion!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Georgejeez: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=DemonInvoker post=100244071][/quote]

Army men de always go in twos , they never go for such missions alone , if truly this happened ,then the army man jonze big time
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by PussyKing(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2021
franklingud:

Am not wicked than buhari shaa

Na sleep eyes I typed that o

You are more wicked than Buhari
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by frowland(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.

Haha! Nigeria where Soldiers are compromised by a civilian with just 100k. Imagine what politicians do with them?
Reason I am not particularly surprised at the state of insecurity in the country because if you can give them 100k to do illegal job for you, someone out there is ready to give them 100million to do their bidding.
Anyone applauding you is part of the problem.

The cultist committed battery or assault as the case may be BUT you on the other hand committed treason.
One is prison time, community services, and fine while the other punishment is death by firing squad. �
Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by sylve11: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2021
PenName55:

And you think you are a wise commenter.

Shior!

100k looks like 100million naira to you because you are broke.

When it comes to saving the life of your family members yould spend more if your bank account is fat.

Not everyone is stingy even when danger comes looming.

You don finished that guy. grin cool

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Proflere: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
Lol, God will help you with your police. Police that saw victim of gunshot and was there snapping him even though he was still breathing. You have access to soldiers due to your connection you go dey wait police wey no ready do anything. Again God go help you and your police.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by sylve11: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Extremefiles:

Either you're high or you're blind

Laughing... cheesy cool
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by dederocs(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Next time, arrange for his disembarkment to his treasure island grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
Hahahahahaha bad boy grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

My guy kudos to you we need men like you in our society especially Lagos
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:

I wire 100k? I no understand.
Haha grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
[img]...audio slap
grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Queenslander:
Very good, those guys are something else!!
But I thought you girls like bad boys what happened??
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Queenslander(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Who is this angel that is crossing my path?
thank you!!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by tomju(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2021
femi4:
100k ?....you are not a wise spender
I don't understand Oga wisdom. Is it your money?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Gr8Nez(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
so make dem kill he sister first before he react
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Mcslize: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Some of them are just working corps. Why join what won't bring you money? If they are being paid millions I will understand. But signing your death warrant just to form super man to innocent people is foolishness.

When quarrel start they will start killing themselves. Some take to stealing and all form of atrocities.

Why not do better things with your life. Why join something that will shorten your lifespan?

A word is enough for the wise for those that still belong.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Mcslize: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Nuelito:

Lwkmd.....I know why I said so...some matters are not handled that way

What's the gain of joining a cult? Forming super man when you know your freedom is at stake.

There are herdmen there. Why can't the cultist go and rescue us from the hands of herdsmen?

That I ask every day. That's where they will be more useful. Not constituting nuisance to innocent people on the street.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by harmony75: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2021
����
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Qorks(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Qorks(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Blackdisciple(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2021
I like what he did...
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by placeofallure(f): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Many people are doubting the 100k part. What is 100k these days? See what Buhari's government has reduced us to. I'd do anything to protect my siblings. Nothing must touch any of them.

When I was in 100 level in the university, my sister did a similar thing for me. She was in 400 level. I gained admission when I was a teenager, i was naive, innocent and all. Those boys at a clubhouse close to our house won't let me be. They always harassed me whenever I pass. I was always scared to go through that route. My sister said I should not worry, she'd tell a friend. She did. Till tomorrow the boys never troubled me again. I was later to find out after graduation during one of our gist moments that the friend my sister told was actually a capone.

I shuddered at how pretentious humans can be. Ah! Uncle Deola!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Help2020: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Proflere:
Lol, God will help you with your police. Police that saw victim of gunshot and was there snapping him even though he was still breathing. You have access to soldiers due to your connection you go dey wait police wey no ready do anything. Again God go help you and your police.
Dude,tell Tell God to help you fess..
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Help2020: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Gr8Nez:
so make dem kill he sister first before he react
OK,and the law says the only way to stop that is to bring in soldiers right?Are you aware thaty shit happens only in Nigeria?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Tobid1822: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by zedegit: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Silentgroper:
Making money is a skill every woman should develop. A man is nt ur atm. Have a goodnight.

What is the link between her response and the crap you constructed above

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by zedegit: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Weathered:
Bro, I wish that cultist live imprisonment or even death by motor accident.

But what are you teaching Nigerians? Only the rich can get justice? 100k for soldiers because you're connected to the military?

You're telling Nigerians that using the military to illegality brutalise citizens is normal?

You even threaten to locking him up in panti. That's abduction.

Your solution is almost as worse as the problem caused by these bastard cultists.

Fvck off
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

That was how I went to Aso Rock and almost killed Buhari for messing up with my beloved sister.
I beat up all the soldiers and closed aso Vila till further notice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.