Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75663 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2021
zedegit:

What is the link between her response and the crap you constructed above
Shove ur head into her arse, only then might u find d link btw the two write up. Xcuse me.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by zedegit: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Silentgroper:
Shove ur head into her arse, only then might u find d link btw the two write up. Xcuse me.

You are very silly and petty.

Anyway schools have closed so teenagers like you have flooded the internet.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by zedegit: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Silentgroper:

You will be ignored henceforth as you lack sense.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by gbemishile: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
if she had just kept her mouth shut Instead of replying the cultist.
if u sef no come get soldier friend nkor,u go just go there go rush am slap cus say Dem touch ur sister
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by wildikeman(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Op.. You just made my day... I hate these cultist bastards

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
zedegit:

You will be ignored henceforth as you lack sense.
u must be a female. Look how u acting like u didnt attack me 1st.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
zedegit:

What sch have closed though?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by chris51(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.

I hail you, well done for wiping tears from your sister's eyes.
The stupid cultist will never try it again.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by chris51(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
chris51:

I hail you, well done for wiping tears from your sister's eyes.
The stupid cultist will never try it again.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Help2020: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bluffly:

Police is to come to arrest, he took soldier there to treat a Bleep up and not to arrest.
So what's the different between what the guy did to his sister?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by vexing(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.
You be real man
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Bluffly: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
So what's the different between what the guy did to his sister?
He who kill bybsword shall doe by sword. Since the cult guy likes to use sword, he only forgot what he bargained for. Period.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Emmahunk(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
OP, first you indicted the Nigeria Army of going on illegal duty and accepting inducement.
Secondly, you paid N100k for a single slap and a phone which probably is not worth that much.
Then thirdly, you just exposed your sister to more danger as your bravado was not recorded anywhere.
If I were you, I would have made an official report and gotten someone assigned to effect an arrest. The rest would have been history.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by forghe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
These guys just feel they are untouchable.
Had a clash with 3 of them back in school; they had their way then but when I came back for them it was like a dream to them. That's how they got rusticated from school. E choke Dem�

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Weathered: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2021
zedegit:

Fvck off
cheap daft!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Weathered: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2021
nedekid:

Dont just be a critique.
Tell him what you would have done faced with such situation.
does he need telling? If he could use 100k on illegally using the Nigerian army, he can also get the IG special squad on them for less and that works be more effective.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2021
isan:
What the guy did to your sister was absolutely wrong and he deserved everything that come his way but why don't you do it the legal way ?

You're right but cultists dont fear police. Infact many policemen are either active or ex-cultists. Many ruthless killings of civillians by the police force was perpetuated by cultists in the force.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Gr8Nez(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Help2020:
OK,and the law says the only way to stop that is to bring in soldiers right?Are you aware thaty shit happens only in Nigeria?
so wetin you dey talk in essence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.