Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75660 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by onitshaman: 4:09am On Mar 27, 2021
You wire 100k? I no understand. Your sister replied him? thats stupidity.Anyway abeg wire 50k to me next time.Me and my naval boys'll kill him for you.MUMU.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by gabbrri(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Op is meaning to say10k i just corrected that for him
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by danngnews: 4:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Nonexistent:
You enter private car with 8 soldiers making it nine of you and the car fit una well?

What if na SUV JEEP?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by generalwo(m): 4:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.
.. U flogged him with soldiers and thinks it dies there Not trying to be negative but these guys are agents of devil himself....... I pray and hope your sister is safe at the end of the day
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Juliearth(f): 4:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

You have done well, bro. The cultist crossed the line...
However, now that you have dealt with him, I hope you plan on relocating your sister out of that location and if possible, out of the state? From your reaction, I can tell that you love your sister deeply and you wouldn't want to be the reason why a reprisal attacked would be meted at her. Please relocate her out of that neighborhood.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by tiredoflife(m): 4:35am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetMichael:
na stupid guy, getting slap by his gal everyday..i read the article too,but for ur sis,that guy must be AY..cos kings don't do that..

Una don start
Una must use one to promote where una belong

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Princedapace(m): 4:39am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=DemonInvoker post=100244071][/quote]

Lol

Nigerian soldiers have so disrespected them selves so much. Anyone can hire soldiers. Lol

My neighbor back then hired soldiers to deal with our landlord. It is so cheap. I mean, soldiers have cast more than police sef. Soldiers are supposed to be elite professionals but here, anyone can hire them to behave like thugs. Wow.

Nigeria is really a failed country.

What happens if the person person hired soldier for knows more soldiers and has more money to pay soldiers? Hahahahaha hahaha. It is a shame that Nigeria is like this shaaa.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by cardoctor(m): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2021
No video or pictures? Gerrarahiya joor.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by PussyKing(m): 4:48am On Mar 27, 2021
franklingud:
You should have locked him inside tank and throw in tear gas there.
If he survives, He's lucky!

You ate note wicked than Buhari grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by midolian(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I looked at your profile , I saw true beauty

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by habakukjss3: 5:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

Audio 100k

Someone can do same job without spending a fine
U did nothing special
Waste of money
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
Quick advice for you young one, The Police is not your friend.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by mrkia(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2021
8 Soldiers and you in a single car undecided!!!! If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by newheart2(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2021
franklingud:
You should have locked him inside tank and throw in tear gas there.
If he survives, He's lucky!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Obynolee(f): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.

Do we have police??.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Lapinski:
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?
@ bolded grin grin grin grin grin just like that grin grin grin still no let am go panti grin grin grin

A Nigerian man for that matter grin cheesy
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Cybercop2002: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

sorry to say but this are the like of u who spoil Nigeria by abusing power and opposing other ,i know going to the police is not worth it but had it been you do that i would have respected but sir u ain't a responsible citizen and if u keep@doing this u are also among those who are destroying Nigeria,sir i believe you want a better Nigeria but for that to happen you yourself have to be the change you want ur country to be cause if another army you don't know do that to u you will be shouting Nigeria army are bad ,we have to stop army brutality we start from you and me
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by hybridblood07(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Oga be calming down! Which NMS boys you wan use?
Hotice085:

Seems you are one of them, na NMS boys I go use for you
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by lastchild: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Lapinski:
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?
so 100k is too much for you that you think people can't wire? poverty is a disease

a yahoo boy has been in my presents and handed over 500k to 2 sarz just to confront another sarz that open office in his head

guy, 100k maybe too much for you and I but it's nothing to some

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by reversedrolez: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

OP you are brutal, but you are not wise. You should have made them sign an undertaking with SARS that should anything happen to your sister, that cultist and his gang would be held responsible and fully prosecuted. That guy might decide to leave that area and go ahead and harm your sister as a parting gift and you would not be able to do anything about it because they are not legally implicated.
Sometimes it's not about showing how "powerful" you are, but it's about using your smarts to determine and achieve the objective goal which in this case is the safety of your sister

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by igwefivestar(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

if this is true, bros relocate ur sister from that Area. those guys are Bastard as you called them, and u can predict what a bastard can do.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ceeceeuwa: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Help2020:
The police have failed in their duties and are still failing. Most of the are cult members too.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by igwefivestar(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
what a hilarious quote grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Lapinski:

Na free him wan use organise soldiers? 8 soldiers for that matter, na #20k you dey expect make he give them?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 77up(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetMichael:
na stupid guy, getting slap by his gal everyday..i read the article too,but for ur sis,that guy must be AY..cos kings don't do that..
link to that article pls grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

Videos or I won't believe
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Hugomexis:

Most of your posts are always lies and fictions...Grow up please
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2021
And Lie Mohammed left without the phone
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 2shaw: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2021
It can't be edo,I know say all those poor cultists for lag,try such for edo, u r a goner,dem go gun u down after 3 days.shapaly. but u try sha,I can bet the cult boy no go reach 5.9 to 6ft, he no go get body ,get six packs, get better big hand. Na all those 5.4 5.6 ft. Cult boys go dey gamble with,dey waste 100k,u must be a yahoo boy o. How much be the worth of your sister phone, abegi t hell with these fake ass story jor. Idiot
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by daniwise(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetMichael:

The same King wet behead one ay last week?na Dem rough pass abeg
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by franklingud(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Ha bros grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Those people annoy me to the bone marrow bro!
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by franklingud(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2021
PussyKing:

You ate note wicked than Buhari grin
Am not wicked than buhari shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.