Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (75659 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hotice085: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nuelito:
Oga...you went off track

Seems you are one of them, na NMS boys I go use for you

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nuelito: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hotice085:

Seems you are one of them, na NMS boys I go use for you

Lwkmd.....I know why I said so...some matters are not handled that way
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Deffjam: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
tellwisdom:

U are everywhere at a mention of cultIsm . Why??
I did my project on that in school...........u are the first person am telling on NL

.'cultism and it's effect in our society' using my school as a case study..............

Got A in that project........

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by flokii: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
@Op your sister should be careful henceforth to avoid accident.

Shun cultism, it destroys
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Deffjam: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
zedegit:

Not when he's a member of your group or probably your senior in ranking

Besides you lots are the same
which group??
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "
you be mad man grin grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Frankest20(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Well done
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Kapeter(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
E be only NA u fit hire like dat. No be navy or airforce. Dem no go mind you.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kudos to you, OP. Senselss cultists! Na so one foolish boy for area then had to link her elder sister up with his foolish senior member,,, all to court favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by IgboWarlord(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:
OP abeg post pictures and videos because the Bible says " seeing is believing "

grin grin grin.....Chai....

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by sauceEEP(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uganda grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Innomach(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

I wire 100k? I no understand.
Is the meme photoshoped?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by luminouz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
falcon01:
I once beat the f*ck out of a cultists left him almost dead and spend a whole week in fear of retaliation cheesy I was just there for some business stuff and no body knew where I stayed till I finish, never saw him again till I left.

This matches what my younger brother told me.

So it was you.

Be watching over your shoulder, mudafucker.

I'm coming for you
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by lilyheaven: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I don't live in same area with her so I wouldn't know.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

Then he came for her, slapped her and seized her phone.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.
You wired them 100 k,
Abeg wire my own wink
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
So you spent 100k just to prove a point to an idîot?
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Hotice085: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nuelito:

Lwkmd.....I know why I said so...some matters are not handled that way

Cultist will only listen to higher power, don't use police majority are cultist

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Born2conquer: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hotice085:

Listen and listen good, when dealing with cultist NEVER, never and never use the police.
You will regret it
soldier nko
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ShaqFu: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hugomexis:
My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

She told me anytime she passes, the guy would beckon on her to come and when she refuses as usual, he'd make lewd remarks towards her.

I always laugh it off because I thought that's where it'd end until she called me crying that the guy slapped and seized her phone.

I asked her what happened and she said she was going to buy something from a nearby market late in the evening, she saw him and he cat called her. She ignored him and he called her a harlot then she replied him by saying he's stupid and foolish.

I was furious. I quickly dialled the number of my soldier friend to organise 8 soldiers that would follow me there.I wired him 100k to buy drinks for them.

He organised them for me and together we took private car to where my sister stays.

We got there and we couldn't find the bastard so we arrested his folks who he smokes with till they can produce him. After threatening them, they led us to his location.

On seeing the bastard, I just rush am better slaps before my army friends come give am better marching and flogging with frog jump.

See the way the fool was crying and shedding mucus like the bastard he is. I wanted to lock him up in panti for two weeks where he will never see light and food but due to the begging from the community, I let him off with a stern warning that if dem born him and his stupid cult well, make him touch my sister again.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.
You did well.
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Bluffly: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Help2020:
A civilian hired soldiers to come and do the work of police, only in Nigeria. And tomorrow you will claim the politicians are the only bad people in Nigeria. Change your mentality dude.
Police is to come to arrest, he took soldier there to treat a Bleep up and not to arrest.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Rawhumper(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one na entertainment story just to enrich Seun the more cheesy.

Instead of cultists to belong to Mafia and make millions, they are there fighting, killing themselves and chasing women about.

Most even hide from their fellow members because they never pay monthly dues cry cry.

I rathr become a Baron or Don than to waste and while away my time chasing and running in midnight inside thick bush in the middle of nowhere

quote author=Hugomexis post=100186135]My sister has always been telling me about a particular notorious cult guy who has been making advances towards her.

I go let am know the difference between six and half a dozen.[/quote]
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by yusluvad(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
sweetMichael:
na stupid guy, getting slap by his gal everyday..i read the article too,but for ur sis,that guy must be AY..cos kings don't do that..
The sweetness of a mad man is best know to .....

grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by zakkxx: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
you no get sister now, you for know their value. I can spend one million to protect my sister. what if the idiot kil her one day? He will never forget that beating, any time he sees her he will change the road.
femi4:
100k ?....you are not a wise spender

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 3RNEST(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
No only wire 100k, na rope 100k grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Hahaha omo i thought doubting Thomases end during Jesus Christ time on earth lol you made me laugh seeing is believing
e off me too grin
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Extremefiles(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I looked at your profile , I saw true beauty

Either you're high or you're blind

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Okunrin ogun, laye e, ko tu daso iru e soro mo
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by Moz22: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
100k... I smell lies honestly
Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by xperiencelove(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Can't he spend 100k on his sister in this kind of case? Not everybody on NL a broke ass pls.
Lapinski:
You are a true son of your father. Some people dey write their dreams here. You wire 100k?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by ohiMuk: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
kaityn:
One of their kind threatened to frustrate my stay in school because of my rejection towards his advances. I thank God for His timely intervention. The school authority looked into the case and he really regretted crossing my path. It's all God.
GOD saved u be that oo

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by durasome(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Op this na because you have enough to wire hundred k we wey no fit afford ordinary 2k na so them they Always intimidate us and we keep enduring different manner of abuse,,no be because we no no weytin to do but because we no get means of pursuing these our rights .This life no balance.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister by JoinSeeMyFather: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na so 100k take waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.