Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court (57606 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Buffalo2(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle wheel, it has no end
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by SmartPolician: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Was it by FORCE or by CHOICE.

Daughter of Jezebel and son of Lucifer

This does not apply because the law sees the girl as a minor. But the girl's admission that she consented to sexual intercourse makes the case difficult. Either way, the magistrate will still fine or jail him because she's not up to 18. In the end, the girl will start crying because the court denied her of her joystick (stockholm syndrome).

By the way, the idiot is still talking nonsense because she's not take in from the sexual intercourse. If the man impregnates her, she will see the other side of life.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my guy once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..

IT IS RAPE, genius. Just like having sex with a "slow" person is rape. It is called statutory rape

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by blessudu1(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
End time person

3 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Adakintroy: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
In psychology or anthropologies

Cultural shock emerge as coming across a behavior that sharply contrasting to what one is use to.

Sleeping with a 12 yr old v sleeping with a man.

The cultures that agree to child marriages often frown at gay unions. While such as the west that promotes gay marriage frown at underage marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by PoliteActivist: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Buffalo2:

Many times wahala ends. Your proverb is nonsense
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by blessudu1(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Buffalo2:
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by obinnawhyte(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
If she likes doing it, how come she is a virgin when he eloped with her? Biko this is the list of my worries. Both of them should remain in prison while I appeal to our parents to please train our sisters well. Train them morally , physically and spiritually and watch them like a hawk. Honestly, my future daughter should get ready o . I won't breath down your neck but I will train you well and watch you like a mother hawk and leave the rest for God

The parents said she's still virgin as aspected by anyone for a 12 years old girl, hence, the surprised by the magistrate and me too.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by MuchAdo: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2021
12 is below the age of consent. angry
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by ivolt: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my guy once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..
Your guy is a rapist and you are his enabler.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by drLammy(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
If she likes doing it, how come she is a virgin when he eloped with her? Biko this is the list of my worries. Both of them should remain in prison while I appeal to our parents to please train our sisters well. Train them morally , physically and spiritually and watch them like a hawk. Honestly, my future daughter should get ready o . I won't breath down your neck but I will train you well and watch you like a mother hawk and leave the rest for God

I laff
Didn't they train you well?
Look at you now, how many times have you CUM Shot of his glory grin
Tho the girl is underaged but there's nothing spiritual about sex... It's just fun

3 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Considering a 14 year old girl thinks she is a boy and should be addressed as such, I am not shocked a 12 year old said she likes sex.

It is well.

I like how the girl is also in a remand home; they might still be able to re-configure her to her right senses.

I don't get how the child was missing and her parents waited a month to start searching for her.

They should be punished for negligence of duty.

@Oga Ade: 38 yrs to 12yrs....

The girl is legit his daughter.

When he cools off in prison, he would have sense.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by purples25(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
She does not know anything and that man should have acted maturely and not touched her. Should you follow a kid or should a kid follow you? So even if she expressed interest, the adult is supposed to know better.

In my opinion, she has most likely been told lies by the guy, brainwashed and made to believe it is okay. After all, she is still at a tender age.Also, this might be puppy love which the man took advantage of. She can be convinced by him to defend him, to say outrageous things just to protect him, and prevent him from going to jail.

She is still a baby that doesn't know what wrong was done to her. She wants to show true love and kindness by taking the blame. However, she is still very naive, she doesn't know the truth yet.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by kevotek1000(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
12 years old can do that thing? is that flexible?

Bro you can test the flexibility... It's only cost 21years jail term. Lol.

It will enter... Maturity start early in this indomie generation. All the same I condemn the man actions for having with underage girl who doesn't know her left or right... Lol werey say she likes sex, cane should correct this abnormalities.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by premierlead: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Where is future is female representative?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Lobatan!

Call this girl different names,,,, the fact is that our society gets decayed everyday. Sanity is being thrown to the dogs.

Coded oloshoism & Yahoo Yahoo don take over angry

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Abagworo(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2021
A 12 year old girl has no power of consent. Even in Customary or Sharia law the consent lies on the parents. If the 38 year old man really felt he loved the girl he should have approached her parents for consent and his failure to do that translates to rape. He is a rapist by law and will face the punishment reserved for rapists

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by richie240: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!
Pls, don't let ur mum see ds biko......except she was born b4 1970.
cool
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!
And what sensible man will camp a 12year old irrespective of her reason? Sensible Nigerian men are extinct.

5 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Mrtaye: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rickbronz:
Na wa o.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

How can one access your loan hope it's not a scam
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by gr8child(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shuzzi:

The Court also ordered the detention of the minor in a remand home for agreeing to have consented to sexual intercourse with Chikere.
/
See how mad we are in this country?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sterope(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
She has definitely been raped and assaulted before.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Kewellbanks: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
The day I decided to start minding my business was when I saw a guy drinking beer as early as 5am. I asked him."Isn't it too early to drink? He responds, "oh really what Time does the throat opens?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Ogengi77: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by alizma: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
Did she say she was a Virgin or her family members cooked up that part with the hope that the girl was going to play their script?
Without being told, you and I know that it wouldn't have been possible for a girl who just lost her virginity within a month to confront a judge, stating that she enjoyed sex that was why she consented.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Truth801(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:
Bring your old 1xbet accounts to me for some cool cash
how ?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by thuxzwda1: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
ridwanlawal:

Daughter of Jezebel and son of Lucifer

Bread jam butter...
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Draslo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Truth801:
how ?
Send me a day or mention me on an old thread, I'll post my #### there
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Draslo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Truth801:
how ?
Send me a dm or mention me on an old thread, I'll post my #### there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.