Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court (57604 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Kubernetes: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
This one na southern end time girl.
Very typical.
Imagine if this had happened in the north, some people would have brought Religion into it.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by PHijo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Paedophiles on Nairaland are defending their colleague!

I am not in any way surprised.

5 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Liposure: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
bukatyne:
Considering a 14 year old girl thinks she is a boy and should be addressed as such, I am not shocked a 12 year old said she likes sex.

It is well.

I like how the girl is also in a remand home; they might still be able to re-configure her to her right senses.

I don't get how the child was missing and her parents waited a month to start searching for her.

They should be punished for negligence of duty.

@Oga Ade: 38 yrs to 12yrs....

The girl is legit his daughter.

When he cools off in prison, he would have sense.
The girl is already addicted to sex. This maybe is not her first time

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Doesn’t matter. You’re still a child

5 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by qtguru(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!

She was groomed at a young age, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by purples25(f): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
cococandy:
Doesn’t matter. You’re still a child

Perfect.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oh my God. What am I reading? cry

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Futureukstudent: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
If she likes doing it, how come she is a virgin when he eloped with her? Biko this is the list of my worries. Both of them should remain in prison while I appeal to our parents to please train our sisters well. Train them morally , physically and spiritually and watch them like a hawk. Honestly, my future daughter should get ready o . I won't breath down your neck but I will train you well and watch you like a mother hawk and leave the rest for God
feminists said they should not train them very strictly,instead free them just as they will free the male child. They should be allowed to be free and roam like a bird grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Futureukstudent: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

No be my friend na my colleague last year..you dey talk as if no be naija you dey..is there anything new again?
keep shut so you won't put urself in trouble
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by kulrunsman79(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
The girl can't give CONSENT to sex. By law, only her parents/guardian can decide any legal dealings for her. She is still under age. The stupid guyman will be charged for abduction and rape.

He should face the music jhor
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by ShaqFu: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
The 12 year old dropped a bomb. Lol. However, the law states otherwise, she's far too young to know what she likes and what she doesn't like.

An offense have been committed and unfortunately for the pedophile, he's going to get served.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Asiseeit: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
If she likes doing it, how come she is a virgin when he eloped with her? Biko this is the list of my worries. Both of them should remain in prison while I appeal to our parents to please train our sisters well. Train them morally , physically and spiritually and watch them like a hawk. Honestly, my future daughter should get ready o . I won't breath down your neck but I will train you well and watch you like a mother hawk and leave the rest for God

To born sef dey fear me
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by mysticwarrior(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my colleague once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..

All these una quote dey meaningless when there's no evidence of anything..lol..even the guy wey tell me you think say I believe am?
oga so you raped a minor?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
mysticwarrior:
oga so you raped a minor?
You have eyes you cannot read and comprehend..sorry for you

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Futureukstudent:
keep shut so you won't put urself in trouble
Mtcheww
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Truth801(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:

Send me a dm or mention me on an old thread, I'll post my #### there
I just mentioned you now
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Rickbronz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mrtaye:

How can one access your loan hope it's not a scam
you can contact me via my signature
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
COURVOISier:

If your friend is not arrested by now, both of you should be arrested. Can you imagine? shocked
So as the guy said it I should have arrested him? When I dont know how, when or If it really happened?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
post=100194684:

In Saner climes, whether an underage girl consented to sex or not, this is called statutory rape in the court of law.
He will spend almost the rest of his life in prison, and per adventure he comes out of it, another kettle of fish for him till the end of his miserable life!
He will be registered as a sex-offender FOR LIFE.
And once you are registered as a sex offender, you are as good as a walking corpse!
Kapish!

For some of us wondering the difference between rape and statutory rape,
Here you have it

Statutory rape and rape are very different crimes.
Rape requires force, fear of other intimidation in order to complete the act of sexual intercourse.
Statutory rape is merely the act of having consensual intercourse with someone who you know or should have known is under 18 years of age.

SAY NO TO ANYTHING RAPE!!

13 years old girl handled una well?!
See stupid talk!!
And you are not even ashamed to pick up ur palasa phone to type this eyesore?

We pity you and your miserable and low-life friend.
This your post will put both of you in serious gbege very soon, after then, you will be careful of the kinda rubbish you post online.
Pedophile everywhere!
.no wonder nairaland people are always yabbing you..you no get sense.. when did I say the girl handled me?

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by mysticwarrior(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

You have eyes you cannot read and comprehend..sorry for you
to sleep with an underage girl is statutory rape, and we all know that you were the one who did it and not your friend.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
mysticwarrior:
to sleep with an underage girl is statutory rape, and we all know that you were the one who did it and not your friend.
Is there any other thing you will like to add since you're accusing me falsely so I can take the case up?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by olopan(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Curious to know about this night episode
BigSarah:
Okay... Reminds of a Saturday night live episode.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
I will pick you and your friend up and teach you guys a lesson... fooooool
So na you wise na.. come and pick me

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my colleague once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..

All these una quote dey meaningless when there's no evidence of anything..lol..even the guy wey tell me you think say I believe am?

I know say most people for nairaland no get sense but na today I confirm am...somebody said a 13yr old handled him well..then you expected me to arrest him or what? When I don't even know where and when it happened or if he's just catching cruise with us..

Shame on your friend.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Its still rape. The consent of a child means nothing according to the law. That is why a child cannot sign a contract.
So i should arrest him? When I'm not sure if he's even telling the truth and where or when it happened
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Obascoetubi: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
because SHE HAS BEEN DOIN IT WIT SMALL BOY/DICK WHICH CAN'T DEFLOW HER UNTILL SHE MET BIG DICK
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Chigold101(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You dont know if the said paedophile Chikere hypnotized the poor girl hence she's saying this trash.

Chikere Should face the full wrath of law, as that will served as deterrent to his kinds.
I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a 12 years old girl once asked if I could take her to cloud 10.
Fear gripped me and she called me a weak man.
I accepted the name and ran for my life. But till now the shock is making me to shiver anytime I remember that incident.

So before you accuse people think twice
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Divinehealer:

Shame on your friend.
Not my friend though we were colleagues.. and I told him it's bad.. Im still waiting for those people that say they will arrest me
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by deherdsman: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
dem and f**cking are like 5 and 6
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

I know say most people for nairaland no get sense but na today I confirm am...somebody said a 13yr old handled him well..then you expected me to arrest him or what? When I don't even know where and when it happened or if he's just catching cruise with us..
plot twist the guy is you
smh men

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Chigold101(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
adadike:
The Virgin line to me is the prosecutor's story and he said it before the girl shocked life out of them all.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by chikason22(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!
Mosdii where are you. So so sad. What's wrong with this generation
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.