Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court (57603 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm...... it is when some of us find ourselves in court ... and sentenced to yearsss imprisonment... that we will open our minds to understand the meaning of statutory rape. Under the law... a minor cannot give consent nor cannot seduce an adult... no matter if her body looks matured.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by banmee(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Its still rape. The consent of a child means nothing according to the law. That is why a child cannot sign a contract.

Don't waste your time. You no hear the guy? He is friends with a pedophile and he is proud of it.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!

bros u get mouth ooooo...lol
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Its still rape. The consent of a child means nothing according to the law. That is why a child cannot sign a contract.
Ok
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Victoria938(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na wa ohh wahala no dey finish
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Its unfortunate...
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Haaj: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kubernetes:
This one na southern end time girl.
Very typical.
Imagine if this had happened in the north, some people would have brought Religion into it.
That is true brother, it is hypocrisy that governs their mental faculty.
Had it been it was a news of an underage marriage from the north you will see them claiming Islam is this Islam is that, I don't know how those people think how can you be comfortable to the fact that your underage daughter or sister is been bleeped by a man in the name of ' boy friend ' and you see backwardness in a legal marriage of an underage girl? This kind of reasoning defies logic.
What most of these fools don't know is that those they look forward to as civilized societies like the United States of America do engage in child marriages. Indeed child marriage is widely spread in the US . Even children below the age of 12 are been married off in the US legally through constitutional backing.
We should stop the abuse.
Any one who accuses Muslims on child marriage should read the below write up so as not to continue wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
cloud:

if the saying "birds of the same feathers flock together" is anything to go by, then, since your friend deflowered a 13 yr old girl.... I'm not insinuating anything o
Did I say he deflowered any 13yr old..whats wrong you guys self

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
The man is not responsible.....At 38, u dey camp 12 years old girl for house.....He should face the law...idoit

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Haaj: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
[That is true
quote author=Kubernetes post=100198271]This one na southern end time girl.
Very typical.
Imagine if this had happened in the north, some people would have brought Religion into it.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by gaskiyamagana: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where are the nairaland Christian fantastically proponets of 72 virgins?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by gaskiyamagana: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
The man is not responsible.....At 38, u dey camp 12 years old girl for house.....He should face the law...idoit
He is teaching her lessons from SONG OF SOLOMON
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by abbatoir(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
LockDown69:

Dude wakeup! It's here already grin

Tell am..
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Judolisco(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You dont know if the said paedophile Chikere hypnotized the poor girl hence she's saying this trash.

Chikere Should face the full wrath of law, as that will served as deterrent to his kinds.
nothing like hypnosis here... Go to Western part of Nigeria and learn... Especially d rural parts
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Housing(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
post=100194684:

In Saner climes, whether an underage girl consented to sex or not, this is called statutory rape in the court of law.
He will spend almost the rest of his life in prison, and per adventure he comes out of it, another kettle of fish for him till the end of his miserable life!
He will be registered as a sex-offender FOR LIFE.
And once you are registered as a sex offender, you are as good as a walking corpse!
Kapish!

For some of us wondering the difference between rape and statutory rape,
Here you have it

Statutory rape and rape are very different crimes.
Rape requires force, fear of other intimidation in order to complete the act of sexual intercourse.
Statutory rape is merely the act of having consensual intercourse with someone who you know or should have known is under 18 years of age.

SAY NO TO ANYTHING RAPE!!

13 years old girl handled una well?!
See stupid talk!!
And you are not even ashamed to pick up ur palasa phone to type this eyesore?

We pity you and your miserable and low-life friend.
This your post will put both of you in serious gbege very soon, after then, you will be careful of the kinda rubbish you post online.
Pedophile everywhere!

Here in Nigeria a 12 years old can not give consent to sex, so it is statutory rape. With your patriotic contributions on daily basis. Saying "in a saner climes...." is a disservice to promoting Nigeria.

Your patriotic contributions and loyalty should be to Nigeria as a country not only on political matters.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Starzo: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rugaria:

It's terrible!
Believe me! It's scary! University students from very well to do homes moving into hotels to articulate oloshoism, simply because they want to buy that new iphone! At this rate, if you don't take care, you will end up with a worn out ex olosho as wife!
It's terrifying!!!
I nor fit marry any naija girl aswear

Dem nor even dey raise my pr*ck nowadays

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Starzo: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Haaj:

That is true brother, it is hypocrisy that governs their mental faculty.
Had it been it was a news of an underage marriage from the north you will see them claiming Islam is this Islam is that, I don't know how those people think how can you be comfortable to the fact that your underage daughter or sister is been bleeped by a man in the name of ' boy friend ' and you see backwardness in a legal marriage of an underage girl? This kind of reasoning defies logic.
What most of these fools don't know is that those they look forward to as civilized societies like the United States of America do engage in child marriages. Indeed child marriage is widely spread in the US . Even children below the age of 12 are been married off in the US legally through constitutional backing.
We should stop the abuse.
Any one who accuses Muslims on child marriage should read the below write up so as not to continue wallowing in ignorance.
see this idiot indirectly supporting pedophilia

at least you've seen Southerners here condemning it but you people openly support destroying the life of premature girls.
I spit on pedophilic terrorists

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by airminem(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
lipsrsealed embarassed angry See what BBnaija have also caused lipsrsealed
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
blinking001:
Wonders shall never end....small children this days are after big gbola o.....they dont want to hia anything o...see wetin feminism and our nolly hood actresses don cause now.

Stop talking rubbish just to get likes. How can a girl who has probably not started menstruation know about preek? And what does it have to do with feminism?

Instead of you to condemn the son of Lucifer that kidnapped a child and raped her
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

A 12 year old has the same nerves as a 38 year old woman. Of course she would like it.

That has nothing to do with having sense.

However, the Law recognizes that a 12 year old is not capable of mental appreciation of the act and it's consequences. Therefore the girl is the victim here.

How can a pre-teen have the same nerves as an adult? Where did you learn such rubbish?

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rugaria:

It's terrible!
Believe me! It's scary! University students from very well to do homes moving into hotels to articulate oloshoism, simply because they want to buy that new iphone! At this rate, if you don't take care, you will end up with a worn out ex olosho as wife!
It's terrifying!!!

Says the idiots that kidnapped children and turn them to oloshos. Have you guys no shame? See how you turned this case upside down to push blame on the girl?

She's a child for crying out loud. Where is your humanity?

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
alizma:

Did she say she was a Virgin or her family members cooked up that part with the hope that the girl was going to play their script?
Without being told, you and I know that it wouldn't have been possible for a girl who just lost her virginity within a month to confront a judge that she enjoyed sex that was why she consented.

What does her virginity have to do with this case?

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by airminem(f): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Chigold101:

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a 12 years old girl once asked if I could take her to cloud 10.
Fear gripped me and she called me a weak man.
I accepted the name and ran for my life. But till now the shock is making me to shiver anytime I remember that incident.

So before you accuse people think twice
lipsrsealed
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Chigold101:

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a 12 years old girl once asked if I could take her to cloud 10.
Fear gripped me and she called me a weak man.
I accepted the name and ran for my life. But till now the shock is making me to shiver anytime I remember that incident.

So before you accuse people think twice

Even if, even if...

Is it that men don't have sense again? So if a 12 year old child told you to sex her, you will do it because she offered it? How about being an adult and discouraging her? Shouldn't maturity and sensibility be an attribute of an adult?

It's about time you people stop okaying pedophiles/pedophilic actions cause we don't understand the gravity of what we're doing now.

Pedophiles are all around us and the more we excuse their actions with stories such as yours, the more they continue to target and rape children.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
chikason22:
Mosdii where are you. So so sad. What's wrong with this generation
cry

You should be ashamed of your gender. A man rapes a child and you're trying to blame the girl.

Tufiakwa umu nwoke. Unu bu alu

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by tsmith(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
post=100194684:

In Saner climes, whether an underage girl consented to sex or not, this is called statutory rape in the court of law.
He will spend almost the rest of his life in prison, and per adventure he comes out of it, another kettle of fish for him till the end of his miserable life!
He will be registered as a sex-offender FOR LIFE.
And once you are registered as a sex offender, you are as good as a walking corpse!
Kapish!

For some of us wondering the difference between rape and statutory rape,
Here you have it

Statutory rape and rape are very different crimes.
Rape requires force, fear of other intimidation in order to complete the act of sexual intercourse.
Statutory rape is merely the act of having consensual intercourse with someone who you know or should have known is under 18 years of age.

SAY NO TO ANYTHING RAPE!!

13 years old girl handled una well?!
See stupid talk!!
And you are not even ashamed to pick up ur palasa phone to type this eyesore?

We pity you and your miserable and low-life friend.
This your post will put both of you in serious gbege very soon, after then, you will be careful of the kinda rubbish you post online.
Pedophile everywhere!

Please shout it out!

The ignoramus displayed isn't surprising because it's members of the jungle isn't it!

A 12yrs old having erotic feelings or satisfaction is just plain boilogy. Nothing wrong with her, That's how humans have been created. The issue and bone of contention is who she is doing it with. She is below 18 and he is over it. She may be physically able to enjoy sex, but definitely not mentally capable to make good and such emotional decisions. The man in this case should be charged and he alone is at fault.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Lyon541(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided undecided case close
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Starzo:

I nor fit marry any naija girl aswear

Dem nor even dey raise my pr*ck nowadays

Why would they raise your preek when you and your fellow men already raped them all when they were children?

Please, shift one side with your self-imposed righteousness

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Jaqenhghar: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

So i should arrest him? When I'm not sure if he's even telling the truth and where or when it happened
No one asked you to do anything. Its just information I believe can help you as you navigate through life. You may want to sign an 11 year old to be brand ambassador in your company or a company you work for. Then have the child sign a contract. This could become very embarrassing for you

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Jaqenhghar: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
banmee:

Don't waste your time. You no hear the guy? He is friends with a pedophile and he is proud of it.
Na so I see am. Wahala dey
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by alizma: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What does her virginity have to do with this case?
Did you read the message I responded to or you just wake up, log on to nairaland and decide to quote any available post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.