Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court (57609 Views)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by abbatoir(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Chigold101:

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a 12 years old girl once asked if I could take her to cloud 10.
Fear gripped me and she called me a weak man.
I accepted the name and ran for my life. But till now the shock is making me to shiver anytime I remember that incident.

So before you accuse people think twice

Guy.. just keep quiet

If you know you know...

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Cutehector(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
12 years old can do that thing? is that flexible?
how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?

We have young girls who give birth anyhow in the north.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

No one asked you to do anything. Its just information I believe can help you as you navigate through life. You may want to sign an 11 year old to be brand ambassador in your company or a company you work for. Then have the child sign a contract. This could become very embarrassing for you
Well..thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by chikason22(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You should be ashamed of your gender. A man rapes a child and you're trying to blame the girl.

Tufiakwa umu nwoke. Unu bu alu
You seem to be high on fermented urine.
Are you daft?? Did the girl told you she was raped. Yeye

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by OsazeDee(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omo × 1000

What a world we live in

Meanwhile... Interns/Digital marketers needed with little or no experience.
Good thing is provisions have been made for intensive training

Reach out for better info. 0 ** 9 ** 0 **1 3 6 ** 6 9 1 1 ** 5
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by sonofElElyon: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
She doesn't have the legal capacity to consent being a minor.

This is a case of statutory rape!

Shuzzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/24/i-consented-to-sex-because-i-like-doing-it-12-year-old-tells-court/
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Kingdemu: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Am impressed, no much insults on any tribe or religion since it occurred in the South. But if it was d other way round the world would have turned upside down. Let's have respect and regards for other tribes and religions.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by MarieSucre(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm not surprised..my colleague once told me how a 13 year old girl handled him very well on bed.. thank God she didn't say its rape because these girls like that rape format..

All these una quote dey meaningless when there's no evidence of anything..lol..even the guy wey tell me you think say I believe am?

I know say most people for nairaland no get sense but na today I confirm am...somebody said a 13yr old handled him well..then you expected me to arrest him or what? When I don't even know where and when it happened or if he's just catching cruise with us..

You no believe your friend, yet you came to post it like it was true for what? To achieve clout. If a girl tells you she is a runs girl, you will gladly believe and spread the gist but now your friend is admitting to paedophilia suddenly your mouth and your hand don bend.

What should I have done?

You no know road to police station! WTH!!!

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by MarieSucre(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...

The sensible Nigerian girls died during the civil war!

That man was 26 when that girl was born! E don finish with University and NYSC! A full grown adult oo! yet look at the nonsense you're typing. When will you hold the man accountable. Y'all are frankly disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by SmartyPants(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

How can a pre-teen have the same nerves as an adult? Where did you learn such rubbish?

So you believe nerves are suddenly developed in adulthood? Or what is your point exactly?

And what is your qualification to challenge me on this subject, in such an aggressive manner anyway?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Starzo: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would they raise your preek when you and your fellow men already raped them all when they were children?

Please, shift one side with your self-imposed righteousness
eyhaaaa...I sympathize with you.

May thunder strike the man that rapes u.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by KenModi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Was it by FORCE or by CHOICE.

Daughter of Jezebel and son of Lucifer

Hope you know Jezebel and Lucifer never existed?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by GeneralPula: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
COURVOISier:

If your friend is not arrested by now, both of you should be arrested. Can you imagine? shocked

I’ve met 13-14 year old kid doing runs..

There was a time Amosun shutdown a bar in Abeokuta when he passed by and saw crops of small girls staying by road side for hookup..
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by COURVOISier(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

There was a time Amosun shutdown a bar in Abeokuta when he passed by and saw crops of small girls staying by road side for hookup..

Bros, I know sh*t is real, but it's shameful for an adult to indulge them. Like someone pointed out, let them roll with their age mate.

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
What kind of conversations are you having with a 12 year old that made her comfortable to ask you that? undecided
Chigold101:

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a 12 years old girl once asked if I could take her to cloud 10.
Fear gripped me and she called me a weak man.
I accepted the name and ran for my life. But till now the shock is making me to shiver anytime I remember that incident.

So before you accuse people think twice

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by GeneralPula: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
COURVOISier:

Bros, I know sh*t is real, but it's shameful for an adult to indulge them. Like someone pointed out, let them roll with their age mate.

Very shameful bro
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
chikason22:
You seem to be high on fermented urine.
Are you daft?? Did the girl told you she was raped. Yeye

You're the daft one here if you don't see this case as rape. As if all the ones that told you they were raped you believed them. You're waiting until a 12 year old girl who has probably not started menstruation tells you she was raped before you accept she was, abi?

Yeye dey smell
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Toearn: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
randy
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
alizma:

Did you read the message I responded to or you just wake up, log on to nairaland and decide to quote any available post?

Your post was senseless and victim-blaming which was why I mentioned you. It doesn't matter how you try to twist it, whether she was a virgin or not is irrelevant in this case. Don't include it at all.

Don't use that line of hymen presence and score cheap points for a member of your depraved gender
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by rickleye: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Consent or not. By law you are too young to make that decision yourself. In the eyes of the law you are a child and the Adult should have known better. Unfortunately, he will have to face the music.
You cannot vote
You cannot drink
You cannot drive.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by ajerimitan: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
person wey chop wey no drink water na e dey him body. rape or consent minor na still minor he will not go unpunished.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by RichAbujaGuy: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Northern pedo again? oh wait let me check the story again and my map. sad
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by alizma: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Your post was senseless and victim-blaming which was why I mentioned you. It doesn't matter how you try to twist it, whether she was a virgin or not is irrelevant in this case. Don't include it at all.

Don't use that line of hymen presence and score cheap points for a member of your depraved gender
1) you haven't answered my question
2) it seams you didn't even read the main post itself
3) I don't know where you get the idea from that I am blaming the girl because nothing of such in my post.
Based on the above, I can see that you don't worth my time and I will not do you the favor of arguing with you any further
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

So you believe nerves are suddenly developed in adulthood? Or what is your point exactly?

And what is your qualification to challenge me on this subject, in such an aggressive manner anyway?

You missed my point.

Does an adult have the same nerves as a pre-teen? Does an adult have the same nerves as a child or even a toddler?

And if they do, does not mean that the two will enjoy a particular activity the same way? Will they react to a stimulation the same way? Yes or no?
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
alizma:

1) you haven't answered my question
2) it seams you didn't even read the main post itself
3) I don't know where you get the idea from that I am blaming the girl because nothing of such in my post.
Based on the above, I can see that you don't worth my time and I will not do you the favor of arguing with you any further

You're trying to sound smart but you ended up looking stupid. Once you brought up her virginity into the equation, there was only one way that conversation was going to go. That you fail to see your misguided mistakes is not surprising.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You missed my point.

Does an adult have the same nerves as a pre-teen? Does an adult have the same nerves as a child or even a toddler?

And if they do, does not mean that the two will enjoy a particular activity the same way? Will they react to a stimulation the same way? Yes or no?

You obviously lack depth in this field so go and read up.

A fully formed human whether pre-teen or not has all the nerves they are ever going to have once they reach a certain stage of development which occurs at a very early age. If anything, age deadens degrees of sensitivity.

Due to hormonal differences there might be slight differences in levels of arousal and desire but I never said that a pre-teen enjoys sex in exactly the same way, only that she or even he, has the same capacity for pleasure.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

You no believe your friend, yet you came to post it like it was true for what? To achieve clout. If a girl tells you she is a runs girl, you will gladly believe and spread the gist but now your friend is admitting to paedophilia suddenly your mouth and your hand don bend.

You no know road to police station! WTH!!!
Mtcheww..you just wasted words and space
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

I dont why some senseless people here are acting as if it's a new thing..They will soon tag you paedophile now oh..just watch their foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Sixfeetbelle: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

You obviously lack depth in this field so go and read up.

A fully formed human whether pre-teen or not has all the nerves they are ever going to have once they reach a certain stage of development which occurs at a very early age. If anything, age deadens degrees of sensitivity.

Due to hormonal differences there might be slight differences in levels of arousal and desire, that she or even he, has the same capacity for pleasure.

This was what your initial post implied and exactly why I quoted you. To think you were trying to excuse his depraved behavior with this nerve talk just because a teenager said she enjoyed the sex mortified me greatly.

For what it's worth, I think you're wrong for bringing up this nerve talk in a case such as these. There are other reasons why she said she enjoyed the act, so giving focus on this fact is just helping to push up the pedophilic tendencies in men.
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

Not my friend though we were colleagues.. and I told him it's bad.. [s]Im still waiting for those people that say they will arrest me[/s]

Dont mind them, they just dey whine mouth
Re: I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court by lilvicky68(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Divinehealer:

Dont mind them, they just dey whine mouth
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.