Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair (4185 Views)

A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Don't feel bad,she was never truly yours,yours will love you more even without a matress,every man/woman has their true partner and when he/she meets their true partner nothing will be reasonable enough to leave such person. Keep your head up and keep working hard in the right way and God will bless you in no distant time

Are you for real undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nicklaus619(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
BlueOrbit:
Regain and control your emotions first and foremost.

Focus on what you can control and forget what you can't control for now. As it is for now, it's not anything that concerns her, she did you bad, this and that you should be worried about... But rather about what are you going to do about the experience.

First, rebuild and recreate yourself. Buy new clothes, dress nice, buy perfume, take care of your identity. Upgrade your social circles. See new ladies and expose yourself to the opportunity of meeting new people

Leave what's behind, behind.

U don Finnish matter,
Are u sure you are not a life coach like this shocked, baba u have hidden talent, u should explore it, people are cashing out big in developed country with this unique talent, cool
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Don't feel bad,she was never truly yours,yours will love you more even without a matress,every man/woman has their true partner and when he/she meets their true partner nothing will be reasonable enough to leave such person. Keep your head up and keep working hard in the right way and God will bless you in no distant time

sure say na zzor dey type
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by ridwanlawal: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
my message is this
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by ridwanlawal: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
ridwanlawal:
my message is this
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:

Yes nah ... that's the kind of dates I prefer sef.. let's just stroll...and lick ice cream ...or fruit juice..we walk and talk...

Not going to some noisy place with loud music....
This is wonderful... the best thing i have seen on NL for a while now
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by bigcee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
"fish smelly vagina with 100% nuisance effect!"
Na wa o!

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Silentgroper(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
The first date should have been outdoors.... yhu guys could have gone to the park...stroll around...gotten ice cream or something..

She's a smart lass...
Would u stroll around on ur 1st date?

Thank God, we dont have u spamming each thread with ur wares again abi customers don buy everything finish.
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by BonPatrick(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks
Nazgul:

Your first date with a girl was in your house, and she was completely comfortable with meeting you in your house for the first time?

My brother don't worry yourself over her, let her go...such a girl will kill you before your time.
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by BonPatrick(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
I did sir I took her to sogo ice cream restaurant and is quite after we ate and done with discussion I wanted to show her my house because she wanted to travel tomorrow. I didn't expect such act from her.
Jodha:

Yes nah ... that's the kind of dates I prefer sef.. let's just stroll...and lick ice cream ...or fruit juice..we walk and talk...

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Prosmobi: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
ur right dear but i'm not sure you're the one that wrote this...
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by Khaldave(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Sorry abt your plight brother , but next time buy a taller bed and not those hostel regulars. build a proper bed , ask your carpenter should be able to fix u up

1 Like

Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by DonBenny77(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Jodha:

Where have you been all my life?
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by DonBenny77(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Jodha post=100229757][/quote]
grin
I meant it oh!
Re: My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair by SeunDobo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
BonPatrick:
I have been crying �� I invited my new girlfriend to where I leave she found out I don't have chair she left thinking I want to take advantage of her. I feel so bad I was planning to buy chair as soon as a get money. What should I do?

wetin dey worry most of you sef , see wetin bother this one now

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? / Mixed Messages, Should I Hold On Or Let Go. / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.