Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? (15382 Views)

Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / What Inspired Your Moniker? / How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Reex12(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
reece
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by YourMajesty(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Big---Curvy
Little---5ft4
Lois---Name
Nice, I love the name "Lois"

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by djlyrics(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hi, My name is Lyrics and I am a DJ.

Hope you get the mix?

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by LostMyZeal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
NobleView:
I (almost) always view posts without commenting. I believe comments should only be given when it adds value to a topic.

I feel that's the noble way of behaving on a public forum.

You need to get in the mud and see how soothing it feels smiley

I've got durable cowboy boots for ya.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by dat9jaguy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
wunmi590:

1990 bawo? undecided

590;May(05) 90(1990)

Just pulling your legs.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Dagger111(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
oilPUSSY:
My toto is always oiled

Pls what is it going to cost me to confirm cos seeing is believing?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
I want to be everybody and I want to be nobody...

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes-i kill (insults) those hungry girls who depend on men for money or who are liabilities, and also lazy girls who don't want to do anything but depend on men for money, since I got an independent woman who doesn't care about my money and love me the way I'm not because of my money, then I thought about creating a moniker named IKLLBROKEHOES.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by SpeciallyUnique(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
I guess I'm not an ordinary dude, am I? cool

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by vito30(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Vito Corleone from the Godfather... funny enough I'm a boss of my own family now

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by deherdsman: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
triple996:
grin @smellysparm. ipobarecriminals. yamuri. flatheadyamuri. afonja. conehead. oilypusst. naijaolosho. lamidicownu. . arrewa. simplyleo. hairypigs. osu. fallendemon. yorubagoblin. mannabbgrills. slawomiir. caplocks. developers. richdad. legendhero. hellinus. etc oya come and explain. (did I miss anybody??)
DAMN you missed me!
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Akfrenzy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
triple996:
grin @smellysparm. ipobarecriminals. yamuri. flatheadyamuri. afonja. conehead. oilypusst. naijaolosho. lamidicownu. . arrewa. simplyleo. hairypigs. osu. fallendemon. yorubagoblin. mannabbgrills. slawomiir. caplocks. developers. richdad. legendhero. hellinus. etc oya come and explain. (did I miss anybody??)

yesoooo u missed #FAIRLYUSEDPVSSY

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by inereunwa1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
oilPUSSY:
My toto is always oiled
wow i like that!
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Got it from my blog url.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Do I need really need to explain this one grin
I have perkyB

yeah

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Eileene(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
it is a variant of my big sis name love her so much

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by YourMajesty(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
lkillbrokehoes-i kill (insults) those hungry girls who depend on men for money or who are liabilities, and also lazy girls who don't want to do anything but depend on men for money, since I got an independent woman who doesn't care about my money and love me the way I'm not because of my money, then I thought about creating a moniker named IKLLBROKEHOES.
Lol, continue the good work.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by bluefilm: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
My own moniker is self explanatory.

I like my hobby.

I like my hobby so much.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by beehivedata(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na data I dey sell. undecided
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
iHart:
i needed an internet name so I came up with iHart. "i" stands for internet and Hart is my father's first name. That's it.

Chukwuemeka is that you or your brother cheesy
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Xixtie(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
One of the mods banned "PataAlhaja" till next year ... very silly move. I had to re-register with "PataAlhajaKeji".

No be only one pant Alhaja get.

Pata pọ bajẹ bajẹ.
grin grin grin

I have fainted laughing.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Kondomatic(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Some things are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lawyer by profession El chapo by Hustle grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by spartan117(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Big---Curvy

Little---5ft4

Lois---Name
Funny I know a Lois that fits this description from my days in Ebonyi state.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
oilPUSSY:
My toto is always oiled
Send me your phone number now
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
JovialJune:
Born in June

Jovial in real life angry
You are not jovial, more like rudejune or bitterjune cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by deherdsman: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
no yaps. i choose that that moniker because i'm a proud gentle FULANI.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Khaldave(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Some things are better left unsaid
Not as kondomatic as a friend I used to hangout with
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by womenareapes1: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Penguin2:
Just like nicknames, I'm sure your Nairaland monicker was informed by something that had an impression on you. Well, except for those who ban has made them run out of ideas of a name to choose. Lol.

So let me start with my own...

I got Penguin from a movie I watched, Gotham. Penguin's real name in the movie was Oswald Cobblepot but people called him Penguin because of his hair; and his looks maybe.

He didn't like the name at first and would always retort if called by the name. But with time it grew on him and he started to address himself by the name.

His character was that of a downtown guy trying to survive. He did a lot of shits. But these are shits he had no option than to do them if he must survive.

I saw me in him. Well, not like I do shits. But I saw in him a young man that wants to survive no matter what life throws at him.

At a time, Fish, his female boss then, broke his leg and he started to walk funny but he continued to hustle and to work himself up the ladder of the society.

Penguin was my favorite character in Gotham. That's why I chose the name.

So how did you come about yours?
I hate Naija women, and our foolish women have this morphological characteristics with apes,

hence my moniker (womenareapes)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by spartan117(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spartan117 needs no introduction. Those who know will know wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Khaldave(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
deherdsman:
no yaps. i choose that that moniker because i'm a proud gentle FULANI.
Gentle Bandit, Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Weneda(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
My late grandfather gave me the name. Weneda- Father's brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.