Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday (2659 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Duplexxx: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
You're not wrong my guy

Who care for you care for am

Who show you love show am love

Who hate you make you hate am

Greet her for me
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by notym2chektym: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good one Op, U try wella...to those saying he shouldn't have announced it,why should he not? He is doing it to pass a very important message and to encourage others.
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hugomexis:
This my guy did something for me in my second year in uni that's still evergreen in my memory.

I was sick then with no money to buy drugs.He was my room mate in the hostel.Seeing how frail I was,he gave me the last money in his account to buy drugs and food.

He must have probably forgotten about this but I've not.His birthday is next week and I will support him with 150k.

this is really thoughtful of you!
God bless you
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by SeunDobo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Hugomexis post=100232912]This my guy did something for me in my second year in uni that's still evergreen in my memory.

I was sick then with no money to buy drugs.He was my room mate in the hostel.Seeing how frail I was,he gave me the last money in his account to buy drugs and food.

He must have probably forgotten about this but I've not.His birthday is next week and I will support him with 150k.[/quote

Must talk about everything you want do on-line ...okay you want make we know say you get money abi we do see you op
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by tosaino95(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Always bragging mtcheww
You got problems with that undecided
Re: I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday by SeunDobo(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2021
Hugomexis:
This my guy did something for me in my second year in uni that's still evergreen in my memory.

He must have probably forgotten about this but I've not.His birthday is next week and I will support him with 150k.

bragado

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . / I Am Officially +1 Today / Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.