Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps (2612 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by slimman007: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Baba Mosdii I hail oooo...All of them are useless

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
jelel6:

I don't have any problem with your overall viewpoint. In fact, I agree with most.

But the bolded is a little problematic. I agree there's gender inequality with some practices in the country. I think, for a long time now, and specifically in professional environment, women and men are generally presented with the same opportunities.

Some western society even have to content with the issues of gender pay gap for the same role or level (BBC anchors is one case study). I've not heard of women being paid differently in this country simply because they're women for the same level or position. We all have the same earning power for the same amount of work.

Obviously, men generally tend to be better off financially than women both here and globally. But that can be attributed to the fact that women generally gravitate towards lower paying careers and professions compare to men.

You focused on the gender pay gap but there is a lot of ways to find evidence of gender inequality before it ever comes to comparing salary. In addition, does Nigeria have any official or unofficial body that tracks salary and compares based on demographics?

gender inequality in Nigeria is high even compared to countries at similar levels of development. as far as opportunities or outcomes there are gender gaps.

education enrollment rates: girls are less likely to go to school than boys are. Women are less likely to have access health services or gain access to financial services or legal services or have the law on their side (despite the fact that at the national level laws exist that grant women and men equal rights).

In 2019 Nigerian ranked 133 out of 149 countries on gender equality according to the World Economic Forum.

This data can give you some reference to what outside of gender pay serves as evidence of gender inequality.

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2018.pdf

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

What are your successes?

If all you’ve managed to get out of a woman is sex, just say that. Perhaps a woman has never loved you enough to show you more.

But women are not “sex objects” you just sexually objectify them.
Because most of you are not built to love, 99.99% of you are opportunistic love peddlers. I support the motion that Nigerian girls are useless, All of them

3 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Hypergamy has to do with marrying up, marrying someone who has greater social status/wealth/education than you have and that is traditionally what women sought/seek in marriage. That is not related to age.

Men scamming old ladies for a visa has nothing to do with feminism. Not everything you hate involving women can be labeled feminism.

Stop behaving like as if you are capable of applying and utilizing logic , remember you are a woman and your estrogenious hormones would always cloud your judgement making you solipsistic to give rationalizations to your feelings to make them sound plausible

There is a correlation between old age and wealth and status as it takes time for men to become, women just exist , men most become with age hence the Hypergamy correlation

Scammed women are based in western and Progressive Societies like USA and Europe where gynocentrism and Feminism has been acculturated into their Society hence women scammed don't need to identify as feminist as their society makes them Feminist , that's the deductive reason why Feminist are scammed

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Because most of you are not built to love, 99.99% of you are opportunistic love peddlers. I support the motion that Nigerian girls are useless, All of them

Ok, I’m happy for you.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by averageguy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

First of all, men and women are fundamentally not equal. Feminism is demonic and a very useless ideology. Women are not built for leadership.

Now as for status, our society is open to polygamy. Men must become and are judged based on their burden of performance.

Women prioritize money, status and looks wen mate selecting. Men prioritize looks, youthfulness, fitness, fertility, submissiveness,cooperativity,femininty and compliance wen mate selecting......high value men especially prioritize these qualities.

No high value man looks at old women for relationships

I think about even conservative Christian beliefs about the gender roles and while the belief is that men are the head of their families with their wives meant to submit, it's likened to Jesus submitting willingly to His Father even though the Bible stresses many times that They are equal.

So, I'm really curious about your statement that men and women are not equal. Respectfully, how do you come up with that?
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Stop behaving like as if you are capable of applying and utilizing logic , remember you are a woman and your estrogenious hormones would always cloud your judgement making you solipsistic to give rationalizations to your feelings to make them sound plausible

There is a correlation between old age and wealth and status as it takes time for men to become, women just exist , men most become with age hence the Hypergamy correlation

Scammed women are based in western and Progressive Societies like USA and Europe where gynocentrism and Feminism has been acculturated into their Society hence women scammed don't need to identify as feminist as their society makes them Feminist , that's the deductive reason why Feminist are scammed

I hope you met your multi-syllabic word quota for the day. Geez...

Which science did you receive your degree in that told you that the hormone estrogen is related to clouded judgment? The way you people will just spout nonsense pretending it’s fact... wow. Not to mention that men also have estrogen and in increasing amounts as they age. so I suppose men’s judgment becomes more clouded as they get older? smh

There is no country on Earth where “gynocentrism” is a part of the culture. LoL. You’re childishly confusing efforts to cease all oppression of women and gender discrimination with being “gyno-centric”.

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by jelel6: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

You focused on the gender pay gap but there is a lot of ways to find evidence of gender inequality before it ever comes to comparing salary. In addition, does Nigeria have any official or unofficial body that tracks salary and compares based on demographics?

Nigeria and data collection you don't usually find in the same sentence, unfortunately.

gender inequality in Nigeria is high even compared to countries at similar levels of development. as far as opportunities or outcomes there are gender gaps.

education enrollment rates: girls are less likely to go to school than boys are. Women are less likely to have access health services or gain access to financial services or legal services or have the law on their side (despite the fact that at the national level laws exist that grant women and men equal rights).

I did took some time to go through that report you attached. I didn't analyse it completely but I focused on the crucial parts.

It's coming from a reputable body no doubt. But there's a lot of HOWs and WHYs I'd love to see a more detail explanations about.

From the report, parity is nearly achieve on both education and healthcare, globally. Yes, even for Nigeria. You can easily deduce that from the infographics in the images you attached.

Expectedly, it's the economic and political factors that sees greater gender disparity and the reason why the overall scores are significantly distorted.

Now, one of the metrics used to rank each factors is Outcomes rather than inputs. That's something I find hard to reconcile with.

In essence, they only care about how many female managers or ministers but not the numbers who applied. They only care about the numbers of men and women in the workforce but not the labour market.

They literally said they didn't account for factors that can be considered as means or inputs when finalizing the index. It's more like the ends justify the means situation here. Hence, the index is a snapshot.

The factors in question, politics and economic, are the two which the inputs/means are most needed to put these outcomes in perspective.

The others, health and education which reported less disparity, both men and women have roughly the same support systems to access and benefit from them - availability, finance, parents, community, etc.

As for the Economic and political factors, individualism plays a crucial role. Women have to want it (inputs) just as much as men do before we'll see a good balance, especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by DEMZEE(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2021
averageguy:

I think about even conservative Christian beliefs about the gender roles and while the belief is that men are the head of their families with their wives meant to submit, it's likened to Jesus submitting willingly to His Father even though the Bible stresses many times that They are equal.

So, I'm really curious about your statement that men and women are not equal. Respectfully, how do you come up with that?

Because women can't love their men unless they submit to those men.

Biologically, evolutionary, neurologically, physically men and women are fundamentally not equal

Men prioritize logic before emotions
Women prioritize emotions before logic

We have equal rights and opportunities under God and the law individually but it doesn't make us equal because we don't get the same outcomes individually cos we don't make the same choices
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by ZooOga: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2021
@ngoziwrites great write up lady. your mind and pen are special!

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 3:21am On Mar 27, 2021
jelel6:

Nigeria and data collection you don't usually find in the same sentence, unfortunately.

I did took some time to go through that report you attached. I didn't analyse it completely but I focused on the crucial parts.

It's coming from a reputable body no doubt. But there's a lot of HOWs and WHYs I'd love to see a more detail explanations about.

From the report, parity is nearly achieve on both education and healthcare, globally. Yes, even for Nigeria. You can easily deduce that from the infographics in the images you attached.

Expectedly, it's the economic and political factors that sees greater gender disparity and the reason why the overall scores are significantly distorted.

Now, one of the metrics used to rank each factors is Outcomes rather than inputs. That's something I find hard to reconcile with.

In essence, they only care about how many female managers or ministers but not the numbers who applied. They only care about the numbers of men and women in the workforce but not the labour market.

They literally said they didn't account for factors that can be considered as means or inputs when finalizing the index. It's more like the ends justify the means situation here. Hence, the index is a snapshot.

The factors in question, politics and economic, are the two which the inputs/means are most needed to put these outcomes in perspective.

The others, health and education which reported less disparity, both men and women have roughly the same support systems to access and benefit from them - availability, finance, parents, community, etc.

As for the Economic and political factors, individualism plays a crucial role. Women have to want it (inputs) just as much as men do before we'll see a good balance, especially in Nigeria.

For Nigeria education is not close to parity, for girls who are left out of school it’s at 40. for boys it’s at 29. For literacy 41.4 for women and 61.3 for men. Nigeria ranks 140 out of 149 countries on gender equality regarding educational attainment.

As far as the methodology I think it is sound. It says it doesn’t judge things like culture, customs, and policy which it considers input/means. The outcomes are the greatest indicators of inequality...

There is no indication that women on any part of Earth have less ambition and drive than men, so the notion that disparities exist because women don’t want it is unfounded.

Anecdotally, the little exposure I’ve had to Nigerian culture has revealed just how palpable the discrimination is. It’s not even hidden. A lot of Nigerian men have a very low opinion of Nigerian women and of women in general. Many believe women are biologically inferior to them. Many believe that being male makes them smarter, more logical, and more reasonable than women. With such persistent attitudes it’s impossible not to acknowledge the very real possibility that even the most ambitious Nigerian woman will encounter roadblocks to success when those who are able to open doors for her are Nigerian males.

I appreciate you taking time to look over the report!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by denny97797: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2021
:Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of ThemI’m sorry she broke your heart, dear. Happy healing!
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by richmond500: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

For Nigeria education is not close to parity, for girls who are left out of school it’s at 40. for boys it’s at 29. For literacy 41.4 for women and 61.3 for men. Nigeria ranks 140 out of 149 countries on gender equality regarding educational attainment.

As far as the methodology I think it is sound. It says it doesn’t judge things like culture, customs, and policy which it considers input/means. The outcomes are the greatest indicators of inequality...

There is no indication that women on any part of Earth have less ambition and drive than men, so the notion that disparities exist because women don’t want it is unfounded.

Anecdotally, the little exposure I’ve had to Nigerian culture has revealed just how palpable the discrimination is. It’s not even hidden. A lot of Nigerian men have a very low opinion of Nigerian women and of women in general. Many believe women are biologically inferior to them. Many believe that being male makes them smarter, more logical, and more reasonable than women. With such persistent attitudes it’s impossible not to acknowledge the very real possibility that even the most ambitious Nigerian woman will encounter roadblocks to success when those who are able to open doors for her are Nigerian males.

Are u serious about this? If the ones to open door are Nigerian men, the possibility of reaching ur goals is 85%.
If the one to open the door is a Nigerian woman, u should just forget it, the possibility drops to 30%.
It is far easier to work with a Nigerian man than it is to work with a woman.
U see all those female nurses, clerk and Secretary?
they are witches.... All of them
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

I hope you met your multi-syllabic word quota for the day. Geez...

Which science did you receive your degree in that told you that the hormone estrogen is related to clouded judgment? The way you people will just spout nonsense pretending it’s fact... wow. Not to mention that men also have estrogen and in increasing amounts as they age. so I suppose men’s judgment becomes more clouded as they get older? smh

There is no country on Earth where “gynocentrism” is a part of the culture. LoL. You’re childishly confusing efforts to cease all oppression of women and gender discrimination with being “gyno-centric”.

Testerones needs challenge
Estrogen needs comfort

A typical Normal male has twelve times more testerones than a typical female, no matter the increase in age the testerones amount in a male can't supercede the estrogen amount in a female, logic and deductive reasoning is the terrain of men as it's tasking and an environment where testerones can easily be channeled, feeling and emotions is the terrain of women as they require comfort , women are emotive reasoner's not logical being , the smart intellectual women are very good at sophistry to make their emotional and weak arguments sound plausible and reasonable, in fact when women are in their menstrual and ovulating cycles their mood greatly changes due to secretions of hormones which affects their thinking

Feminism is a female supremacist movement that disguises as a Egalitarianistic-Equalistic and humanist movement for the oppression and subjugation of the male gender, it has been systematically acculturated into western Societies as women have been given new rights and privileges at the expense of men like biased family court legal systems which encourages divorce, alimony, child support favoring women,
Welfare programs which encourages and incentives single motherhood
Affirmative action and Quota inclusivity and diversity policies which encourages women into political positions,jobs and educational positions that traditionally they didn't occupy
Legalization of Abortion for women reproductive rights
Decline in marriage, increase in divorce initiated 70% of times by the women, increase in single motherhood which is a norms
The sisterhood is fvcking real, thank God our moral and Social fabric in Nigeria has not been destroyed like western Societies because we still have strong traditional and religious pillars

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Venom442: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2021
ngoziwrites:
Men hide behind these "using women for sex" to hide their weaknesses and the fact that these thing controls them a good number of times.

It's mere pretense just to caress the male ego.

U shout women are useless here and there and the next moment, you just want to jump into her pants: Where is the sense?

That's a total weakness that men paint as strength!

They're not jumping inside pants dearie. They are jumping inside the wet hole.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Dreadlock69(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Being this guy is best

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Dreadlock69(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
E shock

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Venom442: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Theboy21:
Mosdii the bad guy, see how he makes someone writes a long novel because of his slogan cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell you, Mosdii is the only person making sense

The truth always appear Toxic until the otherwise is proved

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Venom442: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

In 2019 Nigerian ranked 133 out of 149 countries on gender equality according to the World Economic Forum.

This data can give you some reference to what outside of gender pay serves as evidence of gender inequality.

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2018.pdf

You're saying gibberish the ratio of women to men in schools as drastically surge up to about 3:1.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Kingcalls: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are sexual objects
Men are success objects

We are all objects darling, we just differ with functionalities

Best definition of both genders... a woman having sex with any guy that comes her way is just like a man that's wasting his money on women and when u low on money or run out of money, u loose ur respect or dignity...just as a woman will loose respect and dignity with the more men she has sex with...pure fact

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Do you think mosdii is a kid? Nah you wrong, he knows what he is saying.
by the way.
Nigerian girls are useless and a worthless piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by dermmy(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
@ngoziwrites

You shouldn't have mentioned sex. Both genders enjoy it together so why are you using sex to blackmail the male gender? The true usefulness of a woman is not in the sex she gives to a man. Let me quote you

"don't be deceived you so called Alphas still pay money for the booty"

Really? So a lady who receives money to offer her booty is useful? Or are you referring to the other booty in my dictionary.

I'm not saying you ladies are useless but you can't prove to us that a lady is useful because of the sex she gives to a guy. This your write up reinforces the idea that women are sex object. undecided
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by jelel6: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

On education, it is not so even. I think it will improve further down the road. Considering this was a 2018 report, there's every chance it's less at the moment. I tried to get some factual statistics for university enrollment but no luck.

I wouldn't know where to start on this. A significant number of women are not very comfortable with the word 'ambition' and what it may connote going by their responses to the question. I've read notable women compare women and their ambition unfavourably with men, much to the displeasure of other notable women. There's no price for guessing which side you're on this but that's okay.

Generally, men as individuals have few issues with being associated with the baggages that comes with being perceived as ambitious: aggressive, egoistic, individualistic, win at all cost. Management and leadership level is where the disparity is greatest. But to reach atop that ladder, everyone has to deal with the baggages that comes with being perceived as ambitious.

Having said that, there's a cost associated with following one's ambition, both for men and women. I do admit the generality of women may have to give up more compared to men in advancing their careers. Women simply can't afford to be individualistic as much as men can, especially when family is in the picture.

Where I think the idea of measuring inequality by outcome paints an unfair picture, especially for Nigeria, is at the beginning of their careers. There's still a good number of skilled female components of the labour market going by the number of university graduates each year (the literacy stat is not ideal, but it's still relatively closer, especially if we're only considering outcomes). The country still presents us with the same variables.

With that in mind, It's really difficult to then accept the significant gender inequality in terms financial stability as only a result of some systemic issue. It's not like there's any law stopping women from working or earning in any field. At some point, we just have to ask questions of personal responsibility of the individual in question.

Yeah, it's not hard to figure this out if you spend a week on this forum. I think it's more pronounced online because everyone writes anonymously without any regard of being held accountable for what they say.

Curiously though, don't be surprised that they do very differently from what their online persona suggests. They don't trust that their fellow men would be fair to them if they find themselves in direct competition with a female for something.

They do say what they mean. But don't do what they say.

You actually did the work.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Venom442:

You're saying gibberish the ratio of women to men in schools as drastically surge up to about 3:1.

I shared data that exposes this statement for the blatant lie it is... the link is in the post you responded to but you still chose to lie, why?
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
Are u serious about this? If the ones to open door are Nigerian men, the possibility of reaching ur goals is 85%.
If the one to open the door is a Nigerian woman, u should just forget it, the possibility drops to 30%.
It is far easier to work with a Nigerian man than it is to work with a woman.
U see all those female nurses, clerk and Secretary?
they are witches.... All of them

The data I showed reveals women are overwhelmingly not in senior positions so rarely does a woman have the opportunity to open the door for anyone.

The people who can open doors are the males who are the majority in power both in private and public sectors. When men who have attitudes such as yours are hiring I wonder who gets chosen when an equally qualified man and woman are up for the position?

Not to mention in too many instances where women are chosen for positions despite being qualified they are hired based on their looks and the employers desire to have opportunity sexually harass them...
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by richmond500: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

The data I showed reveals women are overwhelmingly not in senior positions so rarely does a woman have the opportunity to open the door for anyone.

The people who can open doors are the males who are the majority in power both in private and public sectors. When men who have attitudes such as yours are hiring I wonder who gets chosen when an equally qualified man and woman are up for the position?

Not to mention in too many instances where women are chosen for positions despite being qualified they are hired based on their looks and the employers desire to have opportunity sexually harass them...
human relationship will take u high in positions, women doesn't have that so they are rarely seen in high positions and when they attain it by some crooked ways, they start showing arrogant attitud
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
jelel6:

On education, it is not so even. I think it will improve further down the road. Considering this was a 2018 report, there's every chance it's less at the moment. I tried to get some factual statistics for university enrollment but no luck.

I wouldn't know where to start on this. A significant number of women are not very comfortable with the word 'ambition' and what it may connote going by their responses to the question. I've read notable women compare women and their ambition unfavourably with men, much to the displeasure of other notable women. There's no price for guessing which side you're on this but that's okay.

Generally, men as individuals have few issues with being associated with the baggages that comes with being perceived as ambitious: aggressive, egoistic, individualistic, win at all cost. Management and leadership level is where the disparity is greatest. But to reach atop that ladder, everyone has to deal with the baggages that comes with being perceived as ambitious.

Having said that, there's a cost associated with following one's ambition, both for men and women. I do admit the generality of women may have to give up more compared to men in advancing their careers. Women simply can't afford to be individualistic as much as men can, especially when family is in the picture.

Where I think the idea of measuring inequality by outcome paints an unfair picture, especially for Nigeria, is at the beginning of their careers. There's still a good number of skilled female components of the labour market going by the number of university graduates each year (the literacy stat is not ideal, but it's still relatively closer, especially if we're only considering outcomes). The country still presents us with the same variables.

With that in mind, It's really difficult to then accept the significant gender inequality in terms financial stability as only a result of some systemic issue. It's not like there's any law stopping women from working or earning in any field. At some point, we just have to ask questions of personal responsibility of the individual in question.

Yeah, it's not hard to figure this out if you spend a week on this forum. I think it's more pronounced online because everyone writes anonymously without any regard of being held accountable for what they say.

Curiously though, don't be surprised that they do very differently from what their online persona suggests. They don't trust that their fellow men would be fair to them if they find themselves in direct competition with a female for something.

They do say what they mean. But don't do what they say.

You actually did the work.

I actually found a 2020 report http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2020.pdf

Nigeria ranks 128th of 153 on this one. The educational attainment is still dismal. And I’ll have to read it over more but I’m skeptical at those workforce numbers because where once Nigeria provided no data for professional and technical positions, they two years later rank number one...

So about personal responsibility, if you look at the stats about how women are married in Nigeria a least a decade before the average man in Nigeria is married.

As you said, women are stopped from advancing in career because of their family. A lot of men have an idea that their wife making too much money will make her a bad wife, not submissive, so he won’t want her to advance too much. some say they don’t want their wife to work at all because male bosses and coworkers can’t be trusted or some other reason.

If women have on average 5 children in Nigeria and women are is pressured to get married early and do so on average by 25. They marry men who commonly believe a woman’s job is to manage house and kids and that a successful career woman is a threat to his family. The men are in positions of hiring and when the culture sees women as inferior, sex objects, etc it’s no wonder women who are in the workforce do not rise in the ranks. I can’t in good conscience call that personal responsibility. There are very societal/cultural pressures and barriers to women advancing in addition to the very real systemic ones.

I don’t believe that the men who come online and express such low opinion even a disdain for women would show behavior that is opposite of that if they are in positions of power. Most of these guys are not trolling but genuinely believe women are less than them, less capable than them, were they to be a hiring manager I can’t imagine they would be keen to hire women.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
human relationship will take u high in positions, women doesn't have that so they are rarely seen in high positions and when they attain it by some crooked ways, they start showing arrogant attitud

Women don’t have human relationships? What does this mean? Are you describing networking? Yes, a part of gender discrimination is where men in power keep the power for themselves and only help the men around them succeed, not giving women a chance to enter their boy’s club...

Forget this “crooked ways” bs as though it’s not men in power who are responsible for all the corruption Nigeria faces today. Men consistently rise through the ranks through illegitimate means.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by Oturatetuala(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:
Well said

Most of the men who say such things like “women are useless” or just good for sex are just admitting that they don’t know what to do with a woman beyond sex. They are immature people who have no ability to plan beyond their privates.

In fact those men don’t know what they themselves have to offer, they do not know how to love, how to relate to a woman, or even how to hold intellectual conversations. they choose to degrade women to hide their own deficiencies

True word
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by richmond500: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

Women don’t have human relationships? What does this mean? Are you describing networking? Yes, a part of gender discrimination is where men in power keep the power for themselves and only help the men around them succeed, not giving women a chance to enter their boy’s club...

Forget this “crooked ways” bs as though it’s not men in power who are responsible for all the corruption Nigeria faces today. Men consistently rise through the ranks through illegitimate means.
I am tired and don't wish to stress this issue any further.
Do have a nice day hun
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by McSquishi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
I am tired and don't wish to stress this issue any further.
Do have a nice day hun

You do the same, dear.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by jelel6: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
McSquishi:

I actually found a 2020 report http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2020.pdf

Nigeria ranks 128th of 153 on this one. The educational attainment is still dismal. And I’ll have to read it over more but I’m skeptical at those workforce numbers because where once Nigeria provided no data for professional and technical positions, they two years later rank number one...

When I read the previous report, the score for economic participation was hard to make sense of. The disparity was so high, even for when outcomes is one metric used.

It was hard for me to argue then that you don't feel that level disparity when you live here. You'll see and feel a really good representation of women in both the private and public sectors. Atleast, better than the feeling you get when you read it on papers.

So about personal responsibility, if you look at the stats about how women are married in Nigeria a least a decade before the average man in Nigeria is married.

As you said, women are stopped from advancing in career because of their family. A lot of men have an idea that their wife making too much money will make her a bad wife, not submissive, so he won’t want her to advance too much. some say they don’t want their wife to work at all because male bosses and coworkers can’t be trusted or some other reason.

If women have on average 5 children in Nigeria and women are is pressured to get married early and do so on average by 25. They marry men who commonly believe a woman’s job is to manage house and kids and that a successful career woman is a threat to his family. The men are in positions of hiring and when the culture sees women as inferior, sex objects, etc it’s no wonder women who are in the workforce do not rise in the ranks. I can’t in good conscience call that personal responsibility. There are very societal/cultural pressures and barriers to women advancing in addition to the very real systemic ones.

Fair enough. It just looks worse than it actually is when you coin it like that . If we consider each woman individually, a lot of what you said above are effectively non factors, especially for the new generations. And frankly, I think most women here won't be able to say it all as you did in good conscience.

I don’t believe that the men who come online and express such low opinion even a disdain for women would show behavior that is opposite of that if they are in positions of power. Most of these guys are not trolling but genuinely believe women are less than them, less capable than them, were they to be a hiring manager I can’t imagine they would be keen to hire women.

Not like I'm holding brief for anyone or trying to downplay the sickening behaviour, but here's how most of them come to feel how they feel about women...

Most of them have negative experiences (by their definition) with women In their relationships. They generalised it and then go haywire. In essence, most of their vitriol stemmed from their personal, romantic relationships. Very little came from a professional engagement like at school or work.

I don't feel sorry for them because, like you said in the very first comment on this thread, most wouldn't know what to do with their right woman when they find her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! / My Fiance Is Cheating On Me / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.