Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers (2554 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by PureFace1(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
As a young man in this modern world the greatest thing you can become right now is a redpiller, you need to understand woman and how to starve them of the attention and power they crave so badly if you don't want to spend half of your life going through shits and learning the hard way before you man up.

My family and father is a very great example, my father was such a very Nice guy because my grandfather died when my father was still a baby he never get the opportunity to see his father, my father's mother abandoned him to married someone else as a Young boy and my father grew up with his father's relatives in a village and farm stead with no real love shown to my father when growing up as a kid, all he did as a kid was to labour on the farm from dawn to dusk.

Finally he became an adult and worked very hard to get his shits together and the mother that abandoned him as a kid for another man and for his father's relatives to took care of him came back and he became her emotional support even until she died my father was by her side.

Overall this experience turned my father to a very nice guy might be because of the affection of his mother that he crave or something like that, my father married three women consecutively including my mother but they all left him.

I knew my father was such a nice guy because of his experience that he shared with me, he told me about the shits he tolerated to make the relationships work but unfortunately it never work out, women like the drama and crave the attention he said they would just start a fight for no reason, i thought he was speaking out of malice, pain and hatred that it is not possible for someone to just start a fight for no reason, but i'm very glad i never have to find out myself the hard way.

He told me his first wife my first step mother was impregnated inside his house while he was busy at work, he found out later and helped her aborted the pregnancy and my father said he had to let it slide to kept the peace and the marriage. When i heard it for the first time i opened my mouth wide agape and couldn't close it for a long time and the ironic thing was the woman still left, he described several circumstances where he had to go and begged my first step mother's family to helped him get her back, she would left and he would begged her family to get her back it happened several time until the woman left and never come back no matter the begging that my father did.

All the shits my father tolerated from her was in vain, my father said several men were having affairs with her inside their matrimonial home while he was busy and away at work until she was impregnated, he took all the shits and the woman still left back to her hometown to married another man. You are better off not tolerating any shits from a woman it wouldn't help you regardless.

My father's experience and relationship with his first wife messed him up but he picked himself together and decided to work on his career because he thought his little success in life let all that shits happened to him. He started a new business and the business became successful, he attracted another woman the woman that became my father's second wife, the woman demanded a very big wedding and my father granted her wish and they organized a very big wedding and invited a lot of people.

My father still regrets spending so much on that wedding till this day, he said money he could have invested or used to buy a big land he blew it all on a wedding to a woman that didn't deserve it, he said he told her to reduced the spending and wedding but the woman wouldn't listen and he also went to the end to satified her desire for a very big wedding.

After a successful marriage and they gave birth to two kids business nosedived when economy started to change and the money was no longer coming like it used to, the woman started showing attitude and the drama began.

My father couldn't focus on his career and business and there was no more peace in his life so out of desperation for solutions i don't know who gave him the idea to go and married another woman in order to curb the devil at home.

My mother was available and just coming out of a failed relationship so she married my father as the second wife, the first wife didn't stop fighting but it gave my mother the opportunity to proved herself to my father.

The first wife was a devil but my mother was an angel in the eyes of my father, little did he know that he was dealing with two devils but it was that one devil just happened to tamed the other. The first wife did not stop the fighting and Drama, the neighbourhood was always noisy and their house was very notorious for that in the neighborhood, conflicts was always being settled in the neighborhood everyday by elders in the neighborhood.

During these periods my mother behaved very well, she showed my father the love and care and was the typical house wife. My father was deceived he really believed that my mother genuinely cared for him he didn't know that it was because of the competition with the first wife lol. Women are really a manipulative creature if you don't understand women you will really suffer, in my father's quest for peace he believed the only obstacle to his happiness now was the first wife, he believed if he get rid of the first wife he would live happily ever after with my mother the one that was showing him love and care at that moment.

My father went to the court and local council to filed for divorce because the first wife wouldn't leave otherwise, after a lot of struggles the first wife finally left even though he lost some properties because of it. Now all that remained was to live happily ever after with my mother the angel lol since the devil that was disturbing the union has been chased out, but soon my mother started her chaos when she finally settled as the main wife.

My mother was running her own Yam selling business and it was successful, my father said no matter what he gave my mother it was never enough even despite the fact that she was also running a successful business, he said my mother would cooked several types of meal all at once and placed it all on the table and the moment he mistakenly asked for his share chaos would break out in the house. He said despite the fact that my mother was having a successful business she would still asked for money and support for everything and if he didn't give it there would be no peace.

He said my mother could start abusing him for no reason and insulted him verbally and he wouldn't respond until a stranger that was passing by would decided to intervened on his behalf out of pain and my mother would start a very big fight, my mother left my father several times and my father would do everything to bring her back until he finally gave up and my mother also moved on to married another man.

Now he is just single and the idea of marriage to any women just terrified him, my father just have affairs with no strings attached. In fact I currently know a primary school teacher that is married with children that usually sneak to my father's house at night for sex. My father know that i know and in fact the woman know that i know too, i am an adult who i'm i to judge ? they are old enough to decide for themselves, but i just can't help but think about the husband of that woman that may think he have a loyal and loving wife or even her children that would believe their mother is all sweet and innocent lol.

When i was a child and living with my mother, my mother told me several times that my father was super stingy and a miser and that was the reason she left him, but I know about the relationship she was having at that time my mother a christian was now attracted to a Muslim man with one wife already and i know very well that she wasn't getting anything from the relationship. The man wouldn't bother to visit my mother for several weeks or months not to even talk of giving my mother money and that was what my mother left my father for ? but surprisingly my mother was so into this man.

Women may seem difficult to understand or complex but in reality they are very predictable and not that difficult to understand. If i did not learn anything from my father's experience with three wives, i deserve to suffer. You are better off not tolerating any shits from a woman or doing anything to please woman, know that no women could ever love you unconditionally like your parents, Know this and know peace. If she is acting like she love you, she is not in love with you but your power , influence and charisma etc the moment you lose it or she get something better then the love will disappear like smoke.

My father would have been more successful in life without all those women today , they just sabotaged him and wasted his time and resources.

Some guys in the comment section think the of experience of my father that i shared was all about blaming women and anti marriage campaign and bullshits but it is not.

All these women were toxic and abusive but my father also deserved to be blame for being weak, he could hardly stand up for himself. He had no boundaries and women could walk over him as they pleases, and in the end it never work but resulted in more chaos. This is the true message i want to pass, letting your partner walk over you and being overtly nice and passive will not help you in a relationship, it will only make you disgusting , weak and Pathetic, unattractive and you will lose your value, masculinity and power in the relationship

My father believed he could make the relationship work as long as he is loving and tolerate enough bullshits, but it only worsen the situation. He could have easily save his sanity and dignity and easily walk away from those situations. For example my father would have never married my abusive mother, if he was not so desperate to control the wife at home and he attracted my mother that only found him attractive because he was a married man. So many situations like that he could have avoided if he could just man up and walk away from the relationship instead of trying to make things work.

He could have also saved himself from marrying the second wife when she insisted on a very big wedding to satisfied her ego and he did not like it, he would have never get together with those women if he was the kind of man that can stand up for himself and he wouldn't be attracting all those women

The relationship could have also turned out differently if the women see him as a true masculine man and truly respect him, women can perceive weakness. His fear of walking away also contributed to how those women started having attitude, they didn't respect him.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Silentgroper(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
I'm shivering right now ...

I'm scared ...

It seems getting married would be a forgotten idea to me now ..

I can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by satandeterrible: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
PureFace1:
As a young man in this modern world the greatest thing you can become right now is a redpiller, you need to understand woman and how to starve them of the attention and power they crave so badly if you don't want to spend half of your life going through shits and learning the hard way before you man up.

My family and father is a very great example, my father was such a very Nice guy because my grandfather died when my father was still a baby he never get the opportunity to see his father, my father's mother abandoned him to married someone else as a Young boy and my father grew up with his father's relatives in a village and farm stead with no real love shown to my father growing up as a kid, all he did as a kid was to labour on the farm from dawn to dusk.

Finally he became an adult and worked very hard to get his shits together and the mother that abandoned him as a kid for another man and for his father's relatives to took care of him came back and he became her emotional support even until she died my father was by her side.

Overall this experience turned my father to a very nice guy might be because of the affection of his mother that he crave or something like that, my father married three women consecutively including my mother but they all left him. I knew my father was such a nice guy because of his experienced that he shared with me, he told me about the shits he tolerated to make the relationship work but unfortunately it never work, women like the drama and crave the attention he said they would just start a fight for no reason, i thought he was speaking out of malice, pain and hatred that it is not possible for someone to just start a fight for no reason, but i'm very glad i never have to find out myself the hard way. he told me his first wife my first step mother was impregnated inside his house while he was busy at work, he found out later and helped her aborted the pregnancy and my father said he had to let it slide to keep the peace and the marriage, when i heard it for the first time i opened my mouth wide agape and couldn't close it for a long time and the ironic thing was the woman still left, he described several circumstances where he had to go and begged my first step mother's family to helped him get her back, she would left and he would begged her family to get her back it happened several time until the woman left and never come back no matter the begging that my father did. All the shits my father tolerated from her was in vain, my father said several men were having affairs with her inside their matrimonial home while he was busy and away at work until she was impregnated, he took all the shits and the woman still left back to her hometown to married another man. You are better off not tolerating any shits from a woman it wouldn't help you regardless.

My father's experience and relationship with his first wife messed him up but he picked himself together and decided to work on his career because he thought his little success in life let all that shits happened to him. He started a new business and the business became successful, he attracted another woman the woman that became my father's second wife, the woman demanded a very big wedding and my father granted her wish and they organized a very big wedding and invited a lot of people. My father still regret spending so much on that wedding till this day, he said money he could have invested or used to buy a big land he blew it all on a wedding to a woman that didn't deserve it, he said he told her to reduced the spending and wedding but the woman wouldn't listened and he also went to the end to satified her desire for a very big wedding. After a successful marriage and they gave birth to two kids business nosedived when economy started to change and the money was no longer coming like it used to, the woman started showing attitude and the drama began. My father couldn't focus on his career and business and there was no more peace in his life so out of desperation for solutions i don't know who gave him the idea to go and married another woman in order to curb the devil at home. My mother was available and just coming out of a failed relationship so she married my father as the second wife, the first wife didn't stopped fighting but it gave my mother the opportunity to proved herself to my father.

The first wife was a devil but my mother was an angel in the eyes of my father, little did he know that he was dealing with two devils but it was that one devil just happened to tamed the other. The first wife did not stop the fighting and Drama, the neighbourhood was always noisy and their house was very notorious for that in the neighborhood, conflicts was always being settled in the neighborhood everyday by elders in the neighborhood.

During these periods my mother behaved very well, she showed my father the love and care and was the typical house wife. My father was deceived he really believed that my mother genuinely cared for him he didn't know that it was because of the competition with the first wife lol. Women are really a manipulative creature if you don't understand women you will really suffer, in my father's quest for peace he believed the only obstacle to his happiness now was the first wife, he believed if he get rid of the first wife he would live happily ever after with my mother the one that was showing him love and care at that moment.

My father went to the court and local council to filed for divorce because the first wife wouldn't leave otherwise, after a lot of struggles the first wife finally left even though he lost some properties because of it. Now all that remained was to live happily ever after with my mother the angel lol since the devil that was disturbing the union has been chased out, but soon my mother started her chaos when she finally settled as the main wife. My mother was running her own Yam selling business and it was successful, my father said no matter what he gave my mother it was never enough even despite the fact that she was also running a successful business, he said my mother would cooked several types of meal all at once and placed it all on the table and the moment he mistakenly asked for his share chaos would break out in the house. He said despite the fact that my mother was having a successful business she would still asked for money and support for everything and if he didn't give there would be no peace. He said my mother could start abusing him for no reason and insult him verbally and he wouldn't respond until a stranger that was passing by would decided to intervened on his behalf and my mother start a very big fight, my mother left my father several times and my father would do everything to bring her back until he finally gave up and my mother also moved to married another man.

Now he is just single and the idea of marriage to any women just terrified him, my father just have affairs with no strings attached. In fact I currently know a primary school teacher that is married with children that usually sneak to my father's house at night for sex. My father know that i know and in fact the woman know that i know too, i am an adult who i'm i to judge ? they are old enough to decide for themselves, but i just can't help but think about the husband of that woman that may think he have a loyal and loving wife or even her children that would believe their mother is all sweet and innocent.

When i was a child and living with my mother, my mother told me several times that my father was super stingy and a miser and that was the reason she left him, but I know about the relationship she was having at that time my mother a christian was now attracted to a Muslim man with one wife already and i know very well that she wasn't getting anything from the relationship. The man wouldn't bother to visit my mother for several weeks or months not to even talk of giving my mother money and that was what my mother left my father for ? but surprisingly my mother was so into this man.

Women main seem difficult to understand or complex but in reality they are very predictable and not that difficult to understand. If i did not learn anything from my father's experience with three wives, i deserve to suffer. You are better off not tolerating any shits from a women or doing anything to please women, know that no women could ever love you unconditionally like your parents, Know this and know peace. If she is acting like she love you, she is not in love with you but your power , influence and charisma etc the moment you lose it or she get something better then the love will disappear like smoke.

My father would have been more successful in life without all those women today , they just sabotaged him and wasted his time and resources.
Thanks for sharing.

Death to simps.
No hymen, no marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Banilla: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Always negativity. Share the experiences of married men in happy homes.

Your unfortunate father isn't the majority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by PureFace1(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:

Yes I know but you still have to learn from both negative and positive experience

Positive experience means the man is doing something right, plus it could still be negative experience when you remove the facade or become negative later when the dynamics of things change.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Kipaji: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Thank you for sharing.
This story should enlighten men about how wicked, manipulative, and callous women can be. Sure, there do exist balanced healthy women, but All women are capable of the worse atrocities. Always keep the women you deal with on check and yes never tolerate BS.

Women can do and become whatever they want, but ultimately it is men who decide whether and how to deal with them. The power is in your hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by donaldking10: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
your father was a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Dreadlock69(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Deep, sad generation i live , my generation is gonna be worst.
But i thank God for my parent , though we have our ups and down in our family.
Only God fit award me , all i need is prayer from my daddy and mummy
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by advanceDNA: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:

Why u seff no share experience of men in happy homes ??

Its like u are not looking around u....ratio of bad/toxic/selfish pple to the good pple in this world is 95:5..

Pple are no longer kind, let alone have unconditional love in their heart towards their partner let alone neighbour ... its no brainer that bad experiences are more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Kipaji: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
What husband material means to women. Men, be warned. Do not end up being a woman's toy or plan to settle down.
If a woman is not all down for you and hasn't sacrificed enough, do not even entertain the thought of marriage. That position must be earned. That position must be constantly and hardly fought for. Do not be the nice guy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Kipaji: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Guys, I am going to share now insightful and crushing resources about how women view marriages and how they use it as a power and control tool against men.

1. China White's Lion's Den
https://www.youtube.com/@ThelionDen

This woman is the very best content creator on YouTube when it comes to intersexual dynamics, games women play, and their perspectives. Some of her most striking videos are about marriage. I highly recommend you to check them out. Here are some of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wkO_h-HI18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9wdafmjY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro9hRsnMVaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ska1NLi0ep0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEAtrB9rPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnieDtuSt7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyL-6puVQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmXKtQFMio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHDmsazEKbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGHPZ1vbYv4

2. Ubunja on this Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Most people already know him here. I do not agree with every thing he says. But he sheds a light on the not-so-well-known side of women (and men as well). He of course touches on marriage too. And his texts are insightful worth reading. Here are some of his most striking posts:

https://www.nairaland.com/5017683/ubunjas-miseducation-under-utilized-gf

https://www.nairaland.com/5520258/ubunjas-miseducation-female-source-code

https://www.nairaland.com/6281651/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-mans-commitment

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Kipaji: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Men, think well. Your life is on the line. You do not want to waste it alongside anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Kipaji: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2023
I do not waste my energy talking about modern women because at the end of the day YOU DECIDE. No woman can force you to marry her, be in a relationship with her, or even deal with her at all.

If you marry a wh0re, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a single mother, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not heavily sacrifice for you, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not have your best interest at heart, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who is not a virgin or still attached to her past lovers, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not reflect who you are as a man, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry an unbalanced woman, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who is not attracted to you, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not respect you at least as much as you respect yourself, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who can't receive your wisdom and teachings, that is YOUR CHOICE.

At the end of the day, the CHOICE is YOURS. And, pointing the finger at women would not help. That would be giving them power. Take your power back and DECIDE for your life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2023
So many messed up people. Like my friend Kobojunkie usually opines, "go and visit a mental health therapist." You need am.

My parents have been together for decades and when I need inspiration and marital advice, I look to them. It hasn't been smooth, far from it, but patience, tolerance, perseverance and compromise is what has made their marriage last. Don't use your own experiences to paint marriage in bad light. Your dad made his choices and he suffered the consequences. You need to ask yourself why he ended up marrying three bad women. Haba, is he the only one? His own mother left his father as well, and his wives left him. There is a pattern in your family that should be critically examined rather than coming here to write about things you don't fully understand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by GloriousGbola: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Just another red piller trying to build a following so he can sell red pill merch.

I did not read that wall of text - but if you have been married and divorced from 3 different women - you are the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by advanceDNA: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:
So many messed up people. Like my friend Kobojunkie usually opines, "go and visit a mental health therapist."

if he had come here to blame his father for all his unsuccessful relationship...u wouldnt have suggested he needed a threapist...

but since he thinks its becos of kind of toxic women his father got entangled with....he must have mental health issue..

Okay ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Slynation(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
A very interesting piece...
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by BrazilianOG(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove or ishi wetin should please get out of here why would the security men of this thread let you in
FYI this thread was meant for men and not for simps like your boyfriend
YOU GERRIT IF NOT GERAOUT

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Ishilove: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

if he had come here to blame his father for all his unsuccessful relationship...u wouldnt have suggested he needed a threapist...

but since he thinks its becos of kind of toxic women his father got entangled with....he must have mental health issue..

Okay ooo
His fingers are pointed to the generality of women and not just toxic women, which is why he needs a mental health therapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Ishilove: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Just another red piller trying to build a following so he can sell red pill merch.

I did not read that wall of text - but if you have been married and divorced from 3 different women - you are the problem.
You are a very wise man

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by AjiBussu(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2023
They will always justify and defend their gender, but let the table turns, you'd see how hypocritical most of them are
advanceDNA:

Okay ooo

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:

His fingers are pointed to the generality of women and not just toxic women, which is why he needs a mental health therapist.

He did not point at all women......he only advised men not to be like his dad who went out of his way for the women in his life and was treated like trash.....

Its almost like u women here are alegic to hearing about u women's fvckup.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by BrazilianOG(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:

You are a very wise man
What's this bi..ch doing here am I a joke to you
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Nyascobar1414: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
How a man will see this and still get married amazes me...
Fallen Men!
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

He did not point at all women......he only advised men not to be like his dad who went out of his way for the women in his life and was treated like trash.....

Its almost like u women here are alegic to hearing about u women's fvckup.
You choose to understand what you will from the post, while I stick to mine. His father is the fück up here, not the women. Like a sensible man wrote up there, if you marry three different bad women then it says a lot about your choices.

End of

4 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by advanceDNA: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:

You choose to understand what you will from the post, while I stick to mine. His father is the fück up here, not the women. Like a sensible man wrote up there, if you marry three different bad women then it says a lot about your choices.

End of

As usual....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by PureFace1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:
So many messed up people. Like my friend Kobojunkie usually opines, "go and visit a mental health therapist." You need am.

My parents have been together for decades and when I need inspiration and marital advice, I look to them. It hasn't been smooth, far from it, but patience, tolerance, perseverance and compromise is what has made their marriage last. Don't use your own experiences to paint marriage in bad light. Your dad made his choices and he suffered the consequences. You need to ask yourself why he ended up marrying three bad women. Haba, is he the only one? His own mother left his father as well, and his wives left him. There is a pattern in your family that should be critically examined rather than coming here to write about things you don't fully understand

You guys are jumping to conclusions lol

I also blamed my father for his choices, because i said not to tolerate any shits from any woman doesn't mean i am blaming only the women.

4 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by HltSong: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
How a man will see this and still get married amazes me...

Fallen Men!

Go marry your fellow man na! Wetin you dey wait for?
Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by PureFace1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Yes my father is the problem

He did not have any clear goals with women and believe he could just marry any beautiful woman and make the relationship work as long as he is loving and tolerating enough.
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by BrazilianOG(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
undecided Pureface1 you're nothing but a coward to me you dont even deserve to be called a redpiller ediot
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Sucre6: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
PureFace1:

Yes I know but you still have to learn from both negative and positive experience

Positive experience means the man is doing something right, plus it could still be negative experience when you remove the facade or become negative later when the dynamics of things change.

Imagine, all those things happened when technology haven't taken over, imagine how girls of nowadays would behave,

You have said it all bro, let simps continue simping, their doom is nearer than expected.

#TRP is golden cool
Re: My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers by Sucre6: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
BrazilianOG:
undecided Pureface1 you're nothing but a coward to me you dont even deserve to be called a redpiller ediot

Are u kidding me, undecided
if he could narrate what he did and follow not his father attitude while dealing with the other gender, then he's more redpill than an average redpiller, experience teaches the best lesson cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? / Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.