Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio (24752 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by ClassicMan202(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

Akpabio is right

Ok, I can't start arguing with APC this morning

1 Like

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
RagaMufeen:
it was revealed in court that the prof colluded with APC.
Which party is Akpabio again?
he rig for pdp. Na him announce opponent as winner
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Kai... So PDP should rally round and free a person who rigged against them??
he rigged for pdp

1 Like

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by 9ty4our: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Once you join APC you lose your brain.. It's a pity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by nnamdi640: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
The one election was rigged for is working freely why the one that was paid to do the work will be cooling himself in prison. What an unbalanced world.
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Ogaga87(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
IamFINESSE:
The idiot professor is now on his own grin

Bad lesson for upcoming foolz.. When they hear bride, they would wash their back very well

1 Like

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by garfield1: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2021
ClassicMan202:

So how comes the court is saying a different thing?

The court found him guilty of rigging.pdp journalists are twisting it
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Moikiitos: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2021
Lai Mohammed

Comedian2019:
APC and lies are like what again?
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by updatefly33(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2021
good
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Efefiomk86: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2021
He thought Akwa Ibom state is unical that he use to extort money and frustrate student from graduating.....let him go and learn hand work in jail .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Sonoyom(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:
He can appeal and easily upturn the judgment. Pdp no try
You want to swallow the Akpabio's side of the story? What did the court judgement say again? I saw ur comments on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=RagaMufeen post=100242854]it was revealed in court that the prof colluded with APC.
Which party is Akpabio again?[/quote[b]]HOW COME THEN THAT HE DID NOT WIN THE ELECTION?.ANY LOGIC IN YOUR REASONING? [/b]
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Sonoyom(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Efefiomk86:
He thought Akwa Ibom state is unical that he use to extort money and frustrate student from graduating.....let him go and learn hand work in jail .
This offence was committed in AKS, the bribe was given by Akwa Ibom State indigines. The Prof is an individual and i think the University of Calabar should be left out of this.
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by jacoik(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2021
RagaMufeen:
it was revealed in court that the prof colluded with APC.
Which party is Akpabio again?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I think he is in sdp
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by maxzzo1(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2021
RagaMufeen:

The same prof was caught trying to add 5,000 people to result that was already colated in Oruk Anam and Etim Ekpo.
For APC
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by garfield1: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
Sonoyom:

You want to swallow the Akpabio's side of the story?
What did the court judgement say again? I saw ur comments on the thread.

Oga,me and you are from akwa cross.we are familiar with what happened in aks.me and you know that nobody in annang zone can defeat aks akpabio in a free and fair poll.akpabio and Chris both rigged but akpabio was outrigged.if that prof rigged for akpabio,he would have won those lgas and the whole district.akpabio doesn't even need to rig self....akpabio right from the tribunal complained about igini and prof ogban.so how could he have rigged for akpabio...

I know prof ogban well.he didn't go to akwa ibom alone.one of my relatives worked in that same zone.my biase people dont like apc and would not rig for APC....

The court found him guilty of rigging elections,it didn't mention any party.it is sensational journalists that are now saying apc...
That prof was the returning officer for the whole senate.if he wanted to rig for akpabio,believe me akpabio would have won since.even igini for no do anything...

If akpabio wanted to rig,it would be his own LGA essien udim and not his Chris lga of oruk anam.who is more likely to rig in oruk anam Chris or akpabio? Spot the truth. The prof was caught trying to add 5000 votes.akpabio doesn't do things small small.what will he do with 5000 votes? In 2015,he had 400,000
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by garfield1: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
maxzzo1:

For APC

For pdp.Chris is from oruk anam
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=maoolakanm post=100250146][/quote]

As in eh.this same akpabio in 2015 rigged in that district and had 400,000 votes.so how did he rig in 2019
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Tobid1822: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Oluolad86(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spainze007:
ure healed in JESUS NAME.

Amen
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by jluv17(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spainze007:
ure healed in JESUS NAME.

AS LONG AS MY JEHOVAH GOD IS SEATED ON THE THRONE AND HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON,,, HIS
SPIRIT IS ALIVE,,, I PROPHESY, I DECREE AND I
DECLARE THAT WHEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW RECEIVE YOUR HEALING NOW, BY THE STRIPES OF JEHOVAH GOD YOU ARE HEALED
NOW,,, I PROPHESY, I DECREE AND I DECLARE
DIVINE HEALING,TOTAL HEALING, TOTAL
DELIVERANCE INTO YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW,,,
I SOAK YOUR LIFE AND YOUR HEALTH IN THE
PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST BY THE
SPECIAL GRACE OF JEHOVAH GOD IN THE
MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Blitz888(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry I need your prayers too. My legs are swollen cry

Be healed in Jesus name!
Re: Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio by Sonoyom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,me and you are from akwa cross.we are familiar with what happened in aks.me and you know that nobody in annang zone can defeat aks akpabio in a free and fair poll.akpabio and Chris both rigged but akpabio was outrigged.if that prof rigged for akpabio,he would have won those lgas and the whole district.akpabio doesn't even need to rig self....akpabio right from the tribunal complained about igini and prof ogban.so how could he have rigged for akpabio...

I know prof ogban well.he didn't go to akwa ibom alone.one of my relatives worked in that same zone.my biase people dont like apc and would not rig for APC....

The court found him guilty of rigging elections,it didn't mention any party.it is sensational journalists that are now saying apc...
That prof was the returning officer for the whole senate.if he wanted to rig for akpabio,believe me akpabio would have won since.even igini for no do anything...

If akpabio wanted to rig,it would be his own LGA essien udim and not his Chris lga of oruk anam.who is more likely to rig in oruk anam Chris or akpabio? Spot the truth. The prof was caught trying to add 5000 votes.akpabio doesn't do things small small.what will he do with 5000 votes? In 2015,he had 400,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.