Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 (3597 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2021
If at age 25 you aren't married and planning to have children then you have failed as a woman.
Don't let any of those evening newspapers that call themselves feminist deceive you.
Your goal in life as a woman should be to marry and have kids
Everything else is secondary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
Thelucifer666:
If at age 25 you aren't married and planning to have children then you have failed as a woman.
Don't let any of those evening newspapers that call themselves feminist deceive you.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
Thelucifer666:
[/s]

only in zoogeria!
we hear and see irrelevant analysis.

9 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]
Begone
Simps aren't welcomed
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

only in zoogeria!
Another Simpson has arrived

Men with the brains of a woman.

5 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Begone
Simps aren't welcomed

I ain't a simp!. You're just a man suffering from heartbreak grin

8 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
Olay fix your life and stop yelling around.
CHICKEN BRAIN

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
CHICKEN BRAIN

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't a simp!. You're just a man suffering from heartbreak grin
Ass licker
Continue ass licking

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Anigreat: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
Thelucifer666:
[/s]

shocked

Very stupid and useless post by Satan

3 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

CHICKEN BRAIN

It is that old wretched woman that you call a woman that has chicken brain
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Ass licker
Continue ass licking
that's what you will do when a white granny promise you green card.. we know ur types.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Ass licker
Continue ass licking

LMAO... Nigga is pained. Y'all Simps gracing the FP with heartbreak inspired post nowadays.

Heal your heart grin grin grin

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

It is that old wretched woman that you call a woman that has chicken brain

oh ur mom right?
or the hoe that broke your bones grin

so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

that's what you will do when a white granny promise you green card.. we know ur types.
I already live abroad
Not everyone on NL wallows in poverty
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Nigga is pained. Y'all Simps gracing the FP with heartbreak inspired post nowadays.

Heal your heart grin grin grin

Shalom!
Ok Simpson
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
I already live abroad Not everyone on NL wallows in poverty

with the help of humpty granny. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
Anigreat:
[s][/s]

shocked

Very stupid and useless post by Satan

kikikikikik please don't kill me gringringrin
EVEN SATAN IS ASHAMED.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Ok Simpson

A LION can never be caught off guard!. You're just trying to console your god forsaken self!

Goodday! Slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

kikikikikik please don't kill me gringringrin

EVEN SATAN IS ASHAMED.

LMAO... Just leave that heartbroken son of an slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

A LION can never be caught off guard!. You're just trying to console your god forsaken self!

Goodday! Slowpoke!!!
A lion that simps for the common female gender?
I laugh

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Just leave that heartbroken son of an slowpoke
Lolzzz funny thread.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

A lion that simps for the common female gender?
I laugh

Bleep you!. You wrote rubbish and I trashed it!. I'm not among Simps like you that filled NL with heartbreak post!

Bleep you. BLOODY SIMP!!!.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

Lolzzz funny thread.

Swears man. Mad cruise grin
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Brexxit(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

I already live abroad
Not everyone on NL wallows in poverty
Somalia is also abroad. grin
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Brexxit:

gringrin

MY BELLY

even imo is abroad.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Brexxit:

It's so obvious the boy behind this thread is really immature. Even Benin is Abroad anyways.
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

MY BELLY

even imo is abroad.

LMAO
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bleep you!. You wrote rubbish and I trashed it!. I'm not among Simps like you that filled NL with heartbreak post!

Bleep you. BLOODY SIMP!!!.
Your tears are too much
You might damage my phone with it

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Brexxit:

That's where you're destined to live undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Your tears are too much
You might damage my phone with it

Lol... You're just foolish and not smart enough to realize it was your heartbreak that caused you to cry enough river which led to your thread.

Concerning the phone, change your phone and stop using Made in Aba phone.

Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Be Wise / Nairaland Has Made Me Lose Interest In Girls. / “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.