Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 (3600 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by chatinent: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
A woman wasn't programmed to be born to marry.

Point of correction.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

Point of correction.
Even the Christian god created women became man was lonely

The muslim god gives men the right to marry as many women as needed but women can't.

They have only 1 function

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by MufasaLion: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

Point of correction.

You're educating a retard. Kindly back off bro grin
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
[s]If at age 25 you aren't married and planning to have children then you have failed as a woman.
Don't let any of those evening newspapers that call themselves feminist deceive you.
Your goal in life as a woman should be to marry and have kids[/s]
Everything else is secondary

Ogbomoso mixed with Kwale Weed at work here.......grin grin grin

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2021
@Op,,Early marriage for Girls is good, no doubt!! When a Female marries@21,22 or 23, it's nice and sweet..
But really, Marriage demands maturity from both partners..Also, u don't expect a young lady to accept marriage proposal from any Tom,Dick and Harry..
There has to be some love, feeling or likeness for the Proposer!!
Dats y some girls are not married at 25+..
But some take d risk, marry strangers and it turns out well..
Some, dat take that same risk get dier lives turned into a Living hell..
OP, if Clifford Orji is suddenly released and wants to marry ur 21 yrs old sister, will u oblige him??

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@Op,,Early marriage for Girls is good, no doubt!! When a Female marries@21,22 or 23, it's nice and sweet..
But really, Marriage demands maturity from both partners..Also, u don't expect a young lady to accept marriage proposal from any Tom,Dick and Harry..
There has to be some love, feeling or likeness for the Proposer!!
Dats y some girls are not married at 25+..
But some take d risk, marry strangers and it turns out well..
Some, dat take that same risk get dier lives turned into a Living hell..
OP, if Clifford Orji is suddenly released and wants to marry ur 21 yrs old sister, will u oblige him??
Ofc not
My sister will marry a reasonable man with a reasonable source of income

But I don't have a sister wink

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by TarOrfeeek: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2021
this is the truth from a biological and evolutionary stand point
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Cleo18: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
If at age 25 you aren't married and planning to have children then you have failed as a woman.
Don't let any of those evening newspapers that call themselves feminist deceive you.
Your goal in life as a woman should be to marry and have kids

You have failed as a man if at age 25 you've not built your first house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

only in zoogeria!
we hear and see irrelevant analysis.
If it's irrelevant why are the ladies above 25yrs desperate for marriage? In this part of the world where marriage is overrated, the analysis is very right.
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Cleo18:

e choke grin
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by EmmySparky(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

I already live abroad
Not everyone on NL wallows in poverty
so cause u live abroad makes u rich...I am just trying to see something meaningful in all u have posted but u seem deluded...u are not exposed at all...so shallow...
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
While I'm planning 29-30 for myself

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mumu
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by ukaface(f): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why not start distributing husbands to ladies of age 25 and above

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Oturatetuala(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
What kind of problem do we have in this country.
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Cleo18:

Foolish talk
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
ukaface:
Why not start distributing husbands to ladies of age 25 and above
If your father raised you well
You would have seen an husband by now
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by ukaface(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

If your father raised you well
You would have seen an husband by now
And if your mother raised you well
You for don be person husband by now..

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by gabriel66386: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
: Somalia is also abroad. MY BELLY even imo is abroad.
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jack005(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairaland is no longer what it used to be. Any child with a smart phone can just post any rubbish at any time.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
ukaface:
And if your mother raised you well
You for don be person husband by now..
I have baby mamas
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by cayorday89(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

only in zoogeria!
we hear and see irrelevant analysis.
You will be shocked to hear several other men out there in every part of the world share this mentality, it is not limited to Nigeria or Africa alone..
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
cayorday89:

You will be shocked to hear several other men out there in every part of the world share this mentality, it is not limited to Nigeria or Africa alone..
Another simp has come

Disgracing men
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Bennysam: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Another Simpson has arrived

Men with the brains of a woman.
Don't mind that empty brain
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by blinking001(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dear OP...ignore trolls
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Vulcanheph(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'd like to disagree with the Op but he's right to a certain degree... As an unmarried woman that is up to 25, marriage should be a top priority in your life because women unlike men have a biological clock that's ticking because at 25 a woman has approximately 20 years to go before menopause.
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Lucrativress(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
If at age 25 you aren't married and planning to have children then you have failed as a woman.
Jesus Christ!
What sort of talk is this now??
Smh......
I'll only ask one question
OP how old are you?
And are you married?
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Jeon(f): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
cayorday89:

lie

NIGERIAN MEN ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

OTHER MEN [RACES] FOCUS ON HOW TO ESTABLISH THEIR DAILY LIVES.

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by cayorday89(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Another simp has come

Disgracing men
What an harmless post, did not even in anyway go against or in support of your post but you chose to tag everyone a simp, where is your sense?
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by cayorday89(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

lie
NIGERIAN MEN ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

OTHER MEN [RACES] FOCUS ON HOW TO ESTABLISH THEIR DAILY LIVES.
Won't argue with you, just make your findings..
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Thelucifer666(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lucrativress:

Jesus Christ!
What sort of talk is this now??
Smh......
I'll only ask one question
OP how old are you?
And are you married?
Why are you asking me so many questions?
You better be married with at least 5 children
Re: You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 by Bankalert(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thelucifer666:
you have failed in life, your ancestors failed you... I pray your generations don't fail too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Suggest A STRONG Energy Drink For Me / As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.