Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

“I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. (3597 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2021
The Lady revealed that her marriage is not up to a month and also that she was a Virgin before She got married.

She also added that her husband loves S3x a lot and that She no longer walks well because of the pain she encounters during their copulation.

In her Words ” I’m a newly wedded wife my marriage is not up to a month. But my husband love sxx too much I married him as a virgin is not easy with me I feel like quitting this marriage I can’t even walk well”.

“Please is this how marriage is? How would I endure this for the rest of my life? Please help a sister if you know any remedies”.

Check out what people told her to do - https://flip.it/YPkzlR
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Ammishaddai: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2021
This is one doesn't know that she's design to service dìck and nothing more .

4 Likes

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Jeon(f): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:
The Lady revealed that her marriage is not up to a month and also that she was a Virgin before She got married.

She also added that her husband loves S3x a lot and that She no longer walks well because of the pain she encounters during their copulation.

In her Words ” I’m a newly wedded wife my marriage is not up to a month. But my husband love sxx too much I married him as a virgin is not easy with me I feel like quitting this marriage I can’t even walk well”.

“Please is this how marriage is? How would I endure this for the rest of my life? Please help a sister if you know any remedies”.

LET ME BOOK SPACE AGAINST TOMORROW...
AMEN.

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Jeon(f): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is one doesn't know that she's design to service sick and nothing more.

Why not educate her on that.. Since you knew she's designed to service sick and nothing more...

People like you wreck their partners to low level chronicle deformed being.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2021
LOL! She's going through a lot.

Ammishaddai:
This is one doesn't know that she's design to service dìck and nothing more .
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2021
LMAO... Service Dick* Education

Jeon:

Why not educate her on that.. Since you knew she's designed to service sick and nothing more...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Jeon(f): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:
LMAO... Service Dick* Education

Lol.mimister... Oooh sorry MINISTER OF EDUCATIONAL BOARD FOR DICK AFFAIR OF GREEN WHITE GREEN...

1 Like

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Ammishaddai: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:
LOL! She's going through a lot.

As how ? What's so hard in servcing...mtchwe
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Ammishaddai: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Jeon:

People like you wreck their partners to low level chronicle deformed being.
[/s] Simp on the loose .
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Jeon(f): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Simp on the loose .

WHAT IS SIMP?

Is GOD NOT WONDERFUL?
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Ammishaddai: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Jeon:

WHAT IS SIMP?

Is GOD NOT WONDERFUL?
[/s] I'll take both as rhetorical questions
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Jeon(f): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I'll take both as rhetorical questions

Oya go rest,, tuku!!

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:

Africans and myths.... undecided

If this lady indeed experiences pain during sex, she might be suffering from a known condition - (Dyspareunia). She should go see a gynecologist for it soonest so she can get treatment and start enjoying sex without the pain. undecided

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/female-pain-during-sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2021
E no concern Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2021
They are both not experienced therefore they just scattered the thing anyhow.

The man needs sex education. While the woman needs to rest and heal for now.
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Imustnottalk: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:

lubricant will do the work for you or look for all this Instagram women dat sell sex product they can remedy something for you

1 Like

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by SavageResponse(m): 5:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Quit if you want to quit and stop disturbing us angry
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2021
undecided
Ordinary one diick,you can't service well tongue. To the extent say one diick has even changed your walking posture... eyahhhhh angry

Shame on you Madam shocked

Meanwhile, diick wey every woman dey enjoy,e reach this madam turn she cor dey complain lipsrsealed
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Crossroad1(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2021
When women say this, I always believe they are joking or just looking for excuses..
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2021
God will see una through,na agbo I wan sell
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by ibtommy(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Delphnewsdotcom:

Don't worry; with time you'd get used to it. You may even get really addicted to it. Your hubby will also get tired of it to the point that you'd be the one tapping him for it. Just relax
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Telegram234(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2021
I am waiting to see another headline.
A woman cheated on her husband cause his manhood is too big for a smaller one..
Chaii this genders can never be satisfied
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Onyi22(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Enjoy it like that woman grin
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by CheedyJ(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Most men love sex,if you leave this one and marry another,what makes you think he won't have same libido or even higher ..you need wisdom o,peace
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Ceufinish: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Please don't leave your marriage. Things will get better as you surrender to christ the author of marriage
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by indodon(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
If dem do una well problem..

If him no sabi do na vegetable man...

Women *smh*

Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by idibe24(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
I tried for this kind mata
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:

[b]People like you wreck their partners to low level chronicle deformed being
.[/b]

For this one mind na she don speak english,omor comot make we see road. grin
Re: “I Feel Like Quitting My Marriage, S3x With Hubby Is So Painful” – Woman Cries.. by Samfloxin(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
The man needs to give her time to heal. It won't continue this way. Once the wound is healed,it becomes pleasurable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Girls Are Dying For Me (photos) / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.