Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply (12679 Views)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bennysam:
Mosquito
Mr pig the chubby babyfat face. see as ur face be like draw soup.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by shopwiser: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Youngleo17:

My account got suspended soo i had to create dis one...
I've dropped the number already plsssssssss cry cry cry
you have got no shame.. you actually framed and created an account in the name of the first account that begged and actually stole his picture jus to defraud this woman.. infact you send you account number if it doesn't match with the name of your Nairaland account then dont bother sending... Thief.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Later dis same thirsty niggas would come and b formin alpha males SMH..
Joinin line to send a farm tool message lol anyways have a nice time in dat jail lol..

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. why you savage the boy like this nah..
grin grin grin grin grin
The guy is a disgrace to real men out there, he has been licking the loose girl ass everything, just because she dresses like a prostitute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by HitRun(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My brother PM no dey fear me. If you PM just to look for what you will say I did, na still you go block and delete me wink cheesy

We never even meet you don de talk about DO. tongue tongue I never say I wan do na. Make I add am to my to-DO list sha
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
HitRun:

We never even meet you don de talk about DO. tongue tongue I never say I wan do na. Make I add am to my to-DO list sha
Add do that uouryo DO list go long well
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Kennedyiheme: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
am not looking for husband oga , still in my early 20s plus I dont reply every tom dick&Harry only those who asked consent or we were in a really good conversation,

now imagine sm1 following every 'f' on Nl sending a dm and am supposed to reply
lol ask your 35 year old aunties how fast 30s and 40s come grin

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by kingxsamz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
THERE WAS NEVER A TIME I SENT THIS OLD HAG A PM

Nawa... After you've been caught in 4k, you're still denying.

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by HitRun(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
uouryo

Abeg wetin be this?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Womanizer(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
THERE WAS NEVER A TIME I SENT THIS OLD HAG A PM

So what is you name doing on the list.

Lie with sense angry

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Let's be truthful, Nairaland guys are shameless, una fall my hands completely
They see a farm tool and they want to fucck her. How is that shameful? If I see a nairalander with big breast and slim body, I surely will send her PM because I will like to fucck her. What's the difference between girls we meet offline and the ones we meet here?

3 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Womanizer(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
some men here are dogs honestly, the reason why I tooķ down my profile pic. although some are harmless gestures especially the ones who pre informed you before messaging

but there lies the problem knowing which from which

Is it true that you have perky breasts hence your moniker PerkyB? grin
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Upmost96(f): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Not surprised
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison

grin grin grin, in my prison" hahahahahahahah
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SavageResponse(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Youngleo17:

Zero five 6 two 4 eight zero 2 seven 5
Gtbank
Leonard

@ Younglleo someone is trying to steal your identity here angry
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by rabiudon: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison
Probably they have all PMed you insults. Dude #Peace
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by younglleo: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
SavageResponse:

@ Younglleo someone is trying to steal your identity here angry
The lady didn't even help him sef
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:
You see why simphood doesn't pay ? grin it's only a matter of time before she comes out clearly to pronounce how disgusting his simping is, even if they vehemently declare how much men should not masticate trp. Imagine, just a mere pm and she assumed the guys have been imprisoned,

I swim inside your contradictions upon contradictions like an ant stuck in a sugar bowl.
You say simphood doesn't pay, but go ahead to say men need red pill and say there's nothing in a PM and still believe men and women can never be just friends. Na wa. So, pray tell, why they are in her DM? They want to have fellowship? Or give her business deals? undecided I mean, your whole red pill shii is based on liberating men from women's wiles -- and you seriously believe the op is hallucinating, with an over bloated self worth? Why exactly do you need games and tricks to keep yourselves in check if you don't go blazing after women to have a sniff of their pussies? Y'all literally conferred the revered title on women. Yes. It is standard male behavior, so what are you on about false self worth?

Men that thirst for women are as bad as some of y'all that flip to the extreme and think the only way to relate with women is to play them back. Not understanding balance is not on any woman's 'indecisiveness.'

grin In this case oh, it is fact that people rush to men and women they think are spec because of money and beauty. Yes. Desire for intimacy is the goal. If you/they wanted business deals or some other information, they'd be sending PMs to people in the business and education sections. No dey try downplay normal behavior. You can keep preaching until they change.

If "simphood" isn't real, the red pill wouldn't exist and the OP is just saying it as it is. It is only a relationship or fuçk they're after. And the "pursuers" here are women bashers. That's the point of this. The double act, hence in her 'prison.'

#Piss

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SavageResponse(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Youngleo17:

Zero five 6 two 4 eight zero 2 seven 5
Gtbank
Leonard

You're a shameless thief, you represent everything that is wrong with the Nigerian society! angry
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by hafsatadebisi: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're a shameless thief, you represent everything that is wrong with the Nigerian society! angry
Haba mana, but na the same person na.
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SavageResponse(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Haba mana, but na the same person na.

It's not the same person.

The idi0tic fo0l created another account and tried to make it look like the first guy's own
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by fati2001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:
Lolzzz even oscarjaden forming hard insulting women calling them evening newspaper is also among..

pocahontas see something I dy see ooh.

lolz the guy with halfpass 5 eyes claiming my jersey is 2h50naira .

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by OscarJaden(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
fati2001:

lolz the guy with halfpass 5 eyes claiming my jersey is 2h50naira .
welcome back on board a girl that disown her gender for a Male

ugliest being ever
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
OscarJaden:

ugliest being ever

Lolz your body is disproportional
ur torso is too small for ur hands. look at the shape of ur head and face so sloppy.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by OscarJaden(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:

Lolz your body is disproportional
ur torso is too small for ur hands. look at the shape of ur head and face so sloppy.
another transgendered sited

smh

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
OscarJaden:
another transgendered sited sighted

smh

why not simp?
how wish you hold face you for fine small
you ugly with ur smile.

ur ears like bat.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:

why not simp? how wish you hold face you for fine small you ugly with ur smile.
ur ears like bat.
You are right with his ears though

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The guy is a disgrace to real men out there, he has been licking the loose girl ass everything, just because she dresses like a prostitute
The prostitute that refused your sorry ass,is that one prostitute?go and meet the prostitute you hold hostage and toiling with her life in the name of fiancé, I pity both of your sorry asses

3 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by fati2001(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
OscarJaden:

ugliest being ever

ugly midnight gorilla.
begybegy

kwashiorkor victim.

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Queenslander(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
fati2001:

ugly midnight gorilla.
begybegy

kwashiorkor victim.
lool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
fati2001:

ugly midnight gorilla.
begybegy

kwashiorkor victim.
Instead of him to keep head down and humble so that babes may decide to bless him but he's busy fighting the air all over,ignore him.He's such a twatic twerper

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by fati2001(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
The prostitute that refused your sorry ass,is that one prostitute?go and meet the prostitute you hold hostage and toiling with her life in the name of fiancé, I pity both of your sorry asses

and our nylonland audio billionaire toogrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.