Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply (12705 Views)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Kennedyiheme: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

Done
lol dude dont feel special, reason why most guys send babes email is not because we want any relationship... we just wonna knack and dump... as that’s what women these days are good for, for real lol
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
don’t be a fool, you’re young and getting attraction now, ask women that are like 35 now... them no see suitors again.... keep fooling yourself...
your point?

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Bennysam: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:

ok pig
Mosquito
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Angelacruz: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
I followed her...that was it
follow ke...[url

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by CaveAdullam: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
make out time to check out my profile sir and I think I revealed the reason i followed her.I have lots of female friends and that doesn't mean i make friends with them because of sex.once again sire I'll advice you make out time to visit my profile and the reason I follow her was because of a post she created about her been a victim of rape it was shared to me I thought she was like an NGO or a public attorney or something

There are always rationalizations at the palms of any man to defend his cause whether good or bad. Simply put: all men got a reason for doing a particular thing.

Simps/manginas/betas will always have a quantifiable reason to justify their actions and come upon those mano a mano that has been trying to set them aloof from the blue pill matrix. Idiots are screaming shitty about redpill or the meaning of the word: simp. And yet if you asked them how it correlates with the purpose of the thread, off they will run back into their shitty hole. I say this regardless of whether you subscribe to the tenets of the redpill or not.

The op is very high on narcissism, narcissist can't maintain decorum or temporal reclusivness, they fed on drama. Her series of topics and posts can easily confirm to this. Narcissists are also liars, they must do whatever thing to remain visible and acknowledged because they always want to rank higher in the status game.

What you don't know is that many are playing a psychological game on you: Gaslighting! You enabled this by your continuous defence and series of explanations. The best you would have done like others is paying total obliviousness. This is not a time for defence but to expose the stupidity of the op and those coming after you who lack simple rationale. Anyways, since you're going legal I want you to end at the last lap. Scorn narcissists, beat them to their game and they will gradually creep back to their coarse and ugly shell.

Sending a lady a DM is not simping: you're a man, you see a woman you like, you approach her and game her(don't give a fork about anyone's interpretation.) If she flows with your vibes, you paddle her to your desired destination.

What makes you a simp is your continuous chasing, persuading and pleading for her to reason and accept you after she must have ignored you. When you've definitely created a niche on her DM, looking for a day for her to accept you, then, that makes you a simp!

Following a woman's social media handle is not simping. Why will a man deprived himself of relevant information coming from a woman? However, women have nothing to offer! A woman that reasons along the pathway of a man is atypical! It's what women are not predisposed to, rather, they will like to dwell on drama and their feelings.
But if a woman, can caparison herself with beautiful masculine traits like ability for logic, remain calm in turbulent situation, then, she's a woman worth possessing.

You sending a DM is no different from physically approaching a lady, and both redpillers, pick up artists, seducers do it. Or do you want to say Casanova was a simp?
This behavior of the op, her harangue of posts and topics continues to prove that the average woman is a narcissist---an important tenet of the redpill.
You've done nothing wrong from this circumstantial evidence except otherwise.

Over to the simps; haters and mockers of the redpill; and (awon) feminists.

I draw the curtain here.

Thanks.

God bless.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Angelacruz: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
let her post the message I sent if she does...but I only follow her on NL because I like her drama and thats it...it has never gone beyond NL I don't know her,she don't know me its just Nairaland stuff and thats it...let her take a screenshot of my message to her cos if I show mine you'll claim I deleted it so let her do it.And if she doesn't show a proof of our thing in the next 2 working days we are going legal for defamation of character and libel
she never know watin she jam
U did not follow her,u sent an email to her.Abi u don't know d difference between following and email?

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2021
HitRun:

Hehe let me PM you sharply. Maybe I will score with you. Who knows? Itz a try-ur-luck something *in Falz' voice**
My brother PM no dey fear me. If you PM just to look for what you will say I did, na still you go block and delete me wink cheesy
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by bigjackass: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Brayss:
Seankafor
grin
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Ordinarybob: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Cholls:
My sister na you dey do yourself.

A single respect for privacy you no get.

Now tell me who's going to trust his life with you with this your childish behavior.
Ahswear not even a dime some ladies eh
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nemesis0147(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
CaveAdullam:

There are always rationalizations at the palms of any man to defend his cause whether good or bad. Simply put: all men got a reason for doing a particular thing.

Simps/manginas/betas will always have a quantifiable reason to justify their actions and come upon those mano a mano that has been trying to set them aloof from the blue pill matrix. Idiots are screaming shitty about redpill or the meaning of the word: simp. And yet if you asked them how it correlates with the purpose of the thread, off they will run back into their shitty hole. I say this regardless of whether you subscribe to the tenets of the redpill or not.

The op is very high on narcissism, narcissist can't maintain decorum or temporal reclusivness, they fed on drama. Her series of topics and posts can easily confirm to this. Narcissists are also liars, they must do whatever thing to remain visible and acknowledged because they always want to rank higher in the status game.

What you don't know is that many are playing a psychological game on you: Gaslighting! You enabled this by your continuous defence and series of explanations. The best you would have done like others is paying total obliviousness. This is not a time for defence but to expose the stupidity of the op and those coming after you who lack simple rationale. Anyways, since you're going legal I want you to end at the last lap. Scorn narcissists, beat them to their game and they will gradually creep back to their coarse and ugly shell.

Sending a lady a DM is not simping: you're a man, you see a woman you like, you approach her and game her(don't give a fork about anyone's interpretation.) If she flows with your vibes, you paddle her to your desired destination.

What makes you a simp is your continuous chasing, persuading and pleading for her to reason and accept you after she must have ignored you. When you've definitely created a niche on her DM, looking for a day for her to accept you, then, that makes you a simp!

Following a woman's social media handle is not simping. Why will a man deprived himself of relevant information coming from a woman? However, women have nothing to offer! A woman that reasons along the pathway of a man is atypical! It's what women are not predisposed to, rather, they will like to dwell on drama and their feelings.
But if a woman, can caparison herself with beautiful masculine traits like ability for logic, remain calm in turbulent situation, then, she's a woman worth possessing.

You sending a DM is no different from physically approaching a lady, and both redpillers, pick up artists, seducers do it. Or do you want to say Casanova was a simp?
This behavior of the op, her harangue of posts and topics continues to prove that the average woman is a narcissist---an important tenet of the redpill.
You've done nothing wrong from this circumstantial evidence except otherwise.

Over to the simps; haters and mockers of the redpill; and (awon) feminists.

I draw the curtain here.

Thanks.

God bless.
you just gain a fan Man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by TUANKU(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2021
See the number of simps that want to fvck this old bag.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Connected1:

Chairman relax your mind, we all make mistakes in life and as you don see say she no get any atom of wisdom, you just have count your loss and stay away from her in future too.
Stop defending yourself, na that part dae vex me, you only wanted to connect, we didn't see any message you sent, bring your mind down.
It's a lady who has only sex to offer that thinks all men coming her way are doing so just fill her hole.
Forget those redpill stuff if you are one because at some point in life, no matter how many doses you have taken you would simp for your wife or any other woman.
Thank you very much
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by verygoodbadboi: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
@Op stop feeling important ok, most guys here think you're a bimbo because of the way you post stupid topics (check the meaning of bimbo in the dictionary) so they just want to fcu.k u.

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by pansophist(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
You see why simphood doesn't pay ? grin it's only a matter of time before she comes out clearly to pronounce how disgusting simping is, even if they vehemently declare how much men should not masticate TRP. Imagine, just a mere pm and she assumed the guys have been imprisoned, what if there were actual conversations and more?, the outcome is better left imagined. Probably will be captioned "men in my graveyard".

Most importantly, assuming that someone wants something intimate because they pm'ed you is nothing more than the delusion and false sense of worth that inflicts modern females. I do get pm from males and females here, but never will I assume that its because they want a taste of my magic stick, or that I'm too special. This is also why I'll never send a pm to any woman and if do, its probably a mistake. Una too full of una sef undecided

Men please, understand the mentality of the women you're dealing with and have sense. No de fall una hand abeg.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by SamgoldBaba: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
THERE WAS NEVER A TIME I SENT THIS OLD HAG A PM

lol maybe or maybe not, this attitude of hers ain't mature... out of over 2 million members not even 0.1% messaged her..smh

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by lkillbrokehoes: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Enjoy Jare, I stopped taking Nigerian uselvss he-goats serious long time ago. A large percentage of Nigerian He-Goats are Sexual Predators and Sexually Frustrated. Their Olosho counterparts will forever Cash Out on top their empty skull.......
Let's be truthful, Nairaland guys are shameless, una fall my hands completely

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jman06(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mhimi007:
what I see here is "Mhimi007 wants to send you a mail" my palm sweats a lot and my phone "mistouch" whenever it happens like its even happening right now except I use an external keyboard
Are you aware that before you send a pm to someone, the system prompts you to verify if you really want to send the pm

Just own up and let the matter slide!
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by hayoholla(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
HopeVictor:
I hope those guys are happy for the disgrace..I've been saying it but they won't hear.. stop messaging people without their consent..

Stop posting reply here without my consent too grin
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by lkillbrokehoes: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
wiseone28:
check the queue well
cheesy
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by lkillbrokehoes: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Instead of u to cover ur face in shame continue to lie
Oh God, I really miss alot cheesy
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by verygoodbadboi: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
It's romance section, it's normal for people to look for hookup here, what I don't understand is why will a married woman come here to look for cheap attention if she is not a hoe
lkillbrokehoes:
Let's be truthful, Nairaland guys are shameless, una fall my hands completely
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:
Hahahhahaahahahahahaha

grin grin grin

*Plays Lucky dube *,

"prisoner" * cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haha this wicked girl and pretender is here too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Enyimbafc: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison
U look like a owl i wonder why a reasonable man should be messaging u.

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Kennedyiheme: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
your point?
make use of the attraction you get from men in your youth.. some men in your dms can turn out really good.... you actually can’t tell.... ladies scream “I’m looking for a husband or where has all the good men left... while their dms are full.....

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cutehector:
awwn, sweet girl
Look at this simp, disgrace! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samakus:
Thank God Mosdli name no dey there. Na that one for kill whatever little respect wey NL men get remain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mosdii the president of Nigeria girls are useless, Nigeria branch won't try such thing, I trust him 100%. grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Gerrard59(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Enjoy Jare, I stopped taking Nigerian uselvss he-goats serious long time ago. A large percentage of Nigerian He-Goats are Sexual Predators and Sexually Frustrated. Their Olosho counterparts will forever Cash Out on top their empty skull.......

Thank you, the vast majority of young Nigerian males are sex starved, which is why the ladies will continue to fleece them of money. But then, I cannot blame these ladies for doing this as love does/can not exist in the world's poverty capital - where ALL relationships are transactional.

SUCK. THOSE. MEN. DRY

4 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Gerrard59(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
But to be honest, that picture is shameful. It can never be me! If I not mistaken, I have pm'd a female ONCE since being on NL, which was for health reasons. I have not messaged the ones on Facebook finish, na Nairaland? Tufiakwa!
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Gerrard59(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

Are you ready for this fight because you will make me come hard on you. And just so we are clear here on one thing, your chat and message are here with me I will keep dropping them one by one. And for those insulting and calling me name, well I will not rise a bone in replying anyone of you. I fought for my place here on this forum. Yes I have been call names but here and also in public, I have been embarrassed by Nairaland men when the see me or come across me in malls here in Abuja. I don’t just make noise I back them up with receipt... I have dm and mail from almost 4000 men here and 2500 with their dick so don’t play with me cassalinda is not that girl. Bye

Shameless men everywhere. cry Bunch of malnourished cretinuous fvcktards!

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am so happy you disgraces this randy fools that has zero self worth and respect..
I never send anybody a PM either male nor female and I don't think I would ever do so..

Bunch of clowns..

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
make use of the attraction you get from men in your youth.. some men in your dms can turn out really good.... you actually can’t tell.... ladies scream “I’m looking for a husband or where has all the good men left... while their dms are full.....
am not looking for husband oga , still in my early 20s plus I dont reply every tom dick&Harry only those who asked consent or we were in a really good conversation,

now imagine sm1 following every 'f' on Nl sending a dm and am supposed to reply
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Look at this simp, disgrace! cheesy

Lol.. why you savage the boy like this nah..
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / I Met Seun Today Pictures / My Rape Experience As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.