Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply (12670 Views)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Michelle55: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You ehn........grin grin grin
Omo eh, if you see as I dey laugh here oh.. My neighbors don dey reason yabaleft cheesy

If only they knew that the geng of Nigerian girls are useless are in prison, they will understand grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison
so men been longing and queeing to put pipe inside bolehole na him you dey call prison, no wonder your face strong for profile picture, try smile small

3 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

holyghost fire

very useless set of humans
Even chimp like you is also talking?
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Vulcanheph(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
I wonder why most guys always make a fool of themselves and allowing these women to be feeling too important..... I don't blame the Op , I blame the men who have no dignity for themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
I love this thread die...I wonder what rebuttal these he-goats would come up with grin grin

Some foolish ones don dey yab OP say she dey immature....

Please ladies continue to expose these fvcktards grin grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
wiseone28:
check the queue well
the only thing is that I followed her on NL thats all
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
THERE WAS NEVER A TIME I SENT THIS OLD HAG A PM

grin grin So, what happened? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

grin grin So, what happened? undecided
I followed her...that was it
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by wiseone28: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
the only thing is that I followed her on NL thats all
We be small pikin for ur eyes?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Brayss(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Seankafor

8 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Sarcastic101: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Madam no be only you those guys send message
Dem dey send to everybody
Even your husband dey do the same thing

No dey feel say you get anybody for prison
As iknow say guys wey worse pass those ones for your Email don Bleep u throway

Na Bleep all of Dem wan Bleep
Once you give Dem
Them go just comot

99% of babes on social media they receive DM whether they ugly or they fine

I no know why you dey take your own as achievement

Those guys done send message to like 200 girls at least on NL
So no dey feel say you fine

Girls wey fine pass you dey do blue film

19 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
I followed her...that was it

You followed an old hag? But why? grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Neimar: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

To taste the hot coochie

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by LINTUNE(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin
Casalindal:
Take a look at your men still waiting for a reply in my prison
problem child..

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:
Ewo.. This wan sweet me die grin so the Nigerian girls are useless geng dey for prison? grin

I Don mark all the monikers.. Iffa hear fem from any of them again spewing nonsense about Nigerian girls again eh.. Na sambisa forest dem dey go next cheesy

Oya, let the accused sue the Op (only if they can) tongue

no stress gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
wiseone28:
We be small pikin for ur eyes?

let her post the message I sent if she does...but I only follow her on NL because I like her drama and thats it...it has never gone beyond NL I don't know her,she don't know me its just Nairaland stuff and thats it...let her take a screenshot of my message to her cos if I show mine you'll claim I deleted it so let her do it.And if she doesn't show a proof of our thing in the next 2 working days we are going legal for defamation of character and libel
she never know watin she jam

5 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Who get that dick wey u dey post ....
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by LINTUNE(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Youngleo17:

Zero five 6 two 4 eight zero 2 seven 5
Gtbank
Leonard
u Don fuckup guy undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Neimar:

To taste the hot coochie
i like her drama but this...
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bennysam:

Even chimp like you is also talking?
pig get out with ur chubby funny looking babyfat face. nah your type dy disgrace themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Casalindal(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
let her post the message I sent if she does...but I only follow her on NL because I like her drama and thats it...it has never gone beyond NL I don't know her,she don't know me its just Nairaland stuff and thats it...let her take a screenshot of my message to her cos if I show mine you'll claim I deleted it so let her do it.And if she doesn't show a proof of our thing in the next 2 working days we are going legal for defamation of character and libel

You don’t want this fight??
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

sombody shared one of her posts with me,I went through her profile thought she was another Kemi with her controversial topic and all I just followed her I was still new on this platform then and thats it
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Neimar:

To taste the hot coochie

People get coochie just like that? grin cheesy

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

please prove it to avoid his unnecessary rants.

2 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by wiseone28: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
E be like say u and lie Mohammed na brother

9 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mhimi007:
sombody shared one of her posts with me,I went through her profile thought she was another Kemi with her controversial topic and all I just followed her I was still new on this platform then and thats it

Okay oooo.... cheesy
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Casalindal:

A lawyer is gonna send you a mail latest on Tuesday...see you in court ma'am
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by JOACHINpedro: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
perkyB:
some men here are dogs honestly, the reason why I tooķ down my profile pic
Should I spill or should I just mind my business? undecided
Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
One lunatic up there even called himself Authentic Man.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Casalindal(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

please prove it to avoid his unnecessary rants.

Done

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lolzzz even oscarjaden forming hard insulting women calling them evening newspaper is also among..

pocahontas see something I dy see ooh.

19 Likes

Re: Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply by Mhimi007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
wiseone28:
E be like say u and lie Mohammed na brother
and I'm saying I've never sent a mail even this year except to jeff which everyone knows as Atheistandproud...he quit whatsapp and I wanted to check on him that is all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Screwed My Milf Neighbour / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.