Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? (54955 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 28, 2016
5 embarassed ts very unfair tho

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by dyadeleye(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2016
So hard to answer cos i'venever been in love before.....so difficult for me to fall in love but I tend to like and respek the relationship no matter what...
Still waiting for that special one...not mourinho...
embarassed tongue

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2016
Number 1. Simple. I don't do pity love. And I expect my partner not to do the same to me also. If she doesn't like me anymore, she should say it so I move on to other business in life. cool

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 28, 2016
NUNBER FIVE brings unpleasant and sad memory to me.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2016
None...
I didn't remember the options...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2016
MRrSly:
5 embarassed is very unfair tho
Unfair how? To u or ur partner??
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by faruz: 8:17am On May 28, 2016
guilty of No 4.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Lasveg(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2016
I do number 4 a lot, until she reads in-between d line and confronts me. Then i spill d beans.

4 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 28, 2016
Rickcutie:
Unfair how? To u or ur partner??
Patner na..
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
MRrSly:

Patner na..
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Number 1. Simple. I don't do pity love. And I expect my partner not to do the same to me also. If she doesn't like me anymore, she should say it so I move on to other business in life. cool
Easier said dan done bro

22 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
NUNBER FIVE brings unpleasant and sad memory to me.
Hmmm... Wot memories?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:45am On May 28, 2016
7) he can go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2016
Prospecmarley:
Get huge facebook likes on your photo, status, pages by clicking www.hugefbliker.gq
Nigga ur in d wrong place

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
7) he can go to hell
Check again, dats number 6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by MoneypassGod(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
7) he can go to hell
Are u same person as Angelberry?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by petz(f): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
Dis question na for singles abi?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by pennytration(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Number 3 is ok

4 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Are u same person as Angelberry?
Yes, hope I'm safe?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
petz:
Dis question na for singles abi?
U don marry?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by MoneypassGod(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes, hope I'm safe?
I'm not sure. Wot happened to angelberry
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2016
pennytration:
Number 3 is ok
frm ur name, i'm not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by pennytration(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2016
Rickcutie:
frm ur name, i'm not surprised.
wotever

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:29am On May 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I'm not sure. Wot happened to angelberry
I deactivated
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by UyiIredia(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2016
No 1 will be my preferred style but I'm not above using the rest as situation demands.

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by MoneypassGod(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I deactivated
Oh.. I see. Ur siggy attracted me to u back then, loved it sha.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2016
Slim chick no 2

Big ass chick no 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:09am On May 28, 2016
No 5 cry cry cry cry

Till it fades

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Monalisa185(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
number 6, that's once he was the one at fault and probably feels too big to apologize... No time to check time...

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by JoeCutie(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
7) he can go to hell
So he can go to hell...simply because you're no longer in love with him? undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.