Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75799 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Dchampion65: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

It’s a painful truth... I see Tinubu ending up like Abiola [/b]by

[b]I HOPE I MADE SENSE

He will not.

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
GANDOLLAR AND Tinubu
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

Tinubu is a kingmaker, not the king and he's not trying to be the King. and he's not even saying anything about any election, all the Tinubu noise, and hustling by driveby politicians and opportunists means nothing.

PYO and the current VP is going to be the king, but for now, Tinubu is taking all the bullets and diverting attention and assaults away from Osinbajo.

Osinbajo's acceptance and recognition as the next king is already a known fact in the North, in fact, they love Osinbajo in the North than the Northern political gladiators combined.

Tinubu for now is the necessary Troja horse.

a former senator of d federal republic, a 2 term governor, an u are thinking he's a kingmaker.... baba get ambition pass anybody
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by QuotasSystem: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
EmekaA125:

Atiku is in good book of Arewa youths. They're rooting for him in 2023.

You must be joking bro.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Enceladus(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigerians really deserve what is being dealt to them if they vote this man in the coming election. Dirty old bag of greed and corruption. sad sad
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Iconicwereysqua: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
[/s]ngadaAwo:
[s]

trash trash trash
you'll hide again when they disgrace him again
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by OmoManU: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Great picture!

Now, that's when you look at their choice of VP who might be their likely successor.

And again, are you trying to tell me that between Tinubu and Atiku, that Tinubu is a lesser evil?

Nah nah nah, I don't at this point care about who is the bigger or the lesser evil, may the man with the best tactics, most popular win. Now it's a soccer game it can go anyway.

I like your point about their choice of VP, Tinubu may find it difficult because of his choice of VP because most heavyweights from the north that can help him pull votes are Muslims but maybe again the plateau state governor sha,i guess that yesterday event was a kinda signal for us. Having a sitting governor on your ticket as a running mate won't be moi-moi o

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by OmoManU: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
extol1:

I don't want to imagine both of them as their party presidential candidate

But as a matter of fact, with all d happenings of recent from both parties, it looks like that's what will eventually happen with 80% certainty for anybody conversant with Nigerian politics
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Counselor123: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
I expect some scholars in politics to start studying this man. His political strategy will make an interesting research in the nearest future.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,
He will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you

Naso una do for buhari, see the country as e be today, everybody wan resign from this company.

Hardship and insecurity doesn't ask if ure a buharist before doing it's damage.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Erimmy2(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Godfullsam:

Never a fan of tinunu. But I still rate him above all the dubious south east governors combined .

I began to pick interest in the man from the moment I realised that igbos just hate him for nothing.

Once igbos hate you, it means God is on your side.
But when they love and cheer you up, it means you are finished already
. A classic example is Governor Obaseki, right?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Penguin2: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
OmoManU:

Nah nah nah, I don't at this point care about who is the bigger or the lesser evil, may the man with the best tactics, most popular win. Now it's a soccer game it can go anyway.

I like your point about their choice of VP, Tinubu may find it difficult because of his choice of VP because most heavyweights from the north that can help him pull votes are Muslims but maybe again the plateau state governor sha,i guess that yesterday event was a kinda signal for us. Having a sitting governor on your ticket as a running mate won't be moi-moi o

You have a point about Lalong. My mind never went there. All along we thought Tinubu wants the former Speaker as VP.

But I think Lalong has endeared himself to the Fulanis which would make him an alternative choice too.

But I still think North will insist on a Christian southerner.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Bansempire: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,
He will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you
only in your dreams that tinibu will rule nigeria, Nigeria belongs to the north take it or leave it...you think we have forgotten about how you killed our brothers and chase them out of your states.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jagaban the Vagabond ...
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
MrIcredible:

Normal flat screen TV
42 inches + DStv explorer decoder.

7 hours
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
selemempe:
Lol. The way some of you talk...one would think you were an insider/stakeholder. He won't know you are an unemployed boy who is at home, holding his dîck with his left hand while alternating between nairaland and xvideos grin

What the Bleep is this bro? grin

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
selemempe:
Lol. The way some of you talk...one would think you were an insider/stakeholder. He won't know you are an unemployed boy who is at home, holding his dîck with his left hand while alternating between nairaland and xvideos grin
oboy see bad mouth

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by OmoManU: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

You have a point about Lalong. My mind never went there. All along we thought Tinubu wants the former Speaker as VP.

But I think Lalong has endeared himself to the Fulanis which would make him an alternative choice too.

But I still think North will insist on a Christian southerner.
Christian southerner to be the president or what?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Penguin2: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
OmoManU:

Christian southerner to be the president or what?

Christian southerner as presidential candidate and a Muslim northerner as VP.

That's if the APC finally zone it's ticket to the South.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by gawu1: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

It’s a painful truth... I see Tinubu ending up like Abiola

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You can only make sense when you have sense because only those with sense make sense.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by DEROX: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Neither of them will pick the APC ticket.You yorubas like deceiving yourself
grin the truth is you guys should try your dead luck and become president for once since 58years see we yorubas have nothing to lose in 2023 if no one becomes president which i doubt why? obj did 8yrs now vp is completing 8 yrs we had saraki 4 yrs for senate we had speaker bankole under obj 6 yrs now femi gbaja so its you people that should be sorry because for goodluck to be president from a minority i swear the meaning is that you guys are not worthy and also hated so if you think north will vote you we both know its a big No if not it would have happened since,see kalu who couldnt win senate for his relative in aba north is it that one that will win nigeria? so project your hatred to campaign for your 5% politicians as buhari called them grin

2 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by emilo2bad: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
. Akanbi will soon kan lese.

Ganduje owes Tinubu a lot and is bound to tag along.

Do you know what he does by midnight?

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.
I like Tinubu political acumen he will become the president easily in 1999 few people support obasanjo in South west and relie in the north to win that is what tinubu is doing now
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Siwel25:

Somebody is being welcomed like a king in Kano by the No 1 citizen and ure here deceiving yourself. Let the Northerners speak for themselves via the polls but if you think the clout of Buhari, Ganduje etc and the loyalty of Tinubu will not give him half of Northern votes, ure overrating Atiku.
U guys would end up giving Tinubu hope. He won't make it in 2023.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by MrIcredible: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Alejoas:

7 hours
How much last?
Lagos + delivery
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Abiola got votes and won. Tinubu can't win election. grin

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
It is not always like that. If you say he may end up like Peter Odilil, I can fairly agree with you but liken him to Abiola is strongly disagree by me.
However, we all propose while God Almighty dispose.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
farem:

He formed APC, so you are the one that will shift

He formed AD too

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by 7lives: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
alfredilly:

Its not Aboki that will stab him but the South Easterners. Tinubu is falling for deception that he will become Nigeria president. He has gotten a confident boost when some Igbo group proclaimed him as the best man to rule Nigeria in 2023. Since then, his mutted ambition has given way to open political scheming.

But I fear for Jagaban, his problem won't come from the north. Hausa will always rally their support based on popular consensus. The big problem will come from the East regardless of what the consensus say. Igbo masses will move against a south west candiidate and opt for the alternative option. In that case if PDP endorse Atiku, that will be the end of APC reign and guess what will come next. Tinubu will be in jail.

Radar rada, I will bookmark this page.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by 7lives: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Basic123:

You are just looking for a reason to hate

Who is more greedy between SARAKI AND TINUBU.

SARAKI-from special adviser to the president to governor to senator to senate president to wanting to become president

DAVID MARK-from governor to 20yrs as a senator

KALU-8yrs of governorship to being senator now

EKWEREMADU-20 YEARS OF BEING A SENATOR TO 12YRS OF BEING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT

TINUBU LAST HELD POLITICAL OFFICE IN 2007.

Tinubu problem is ENVY ENVY ENVY...his peers and their followers envy him.

Tell them bro, they think everyone is a numbskull like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Their is no way you can lambast Tinubu without appreciating his political prowess.

Dude is a political god. His political strategy will be a case study for decades after he is gone
which strategy exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.