Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75803 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Printerscanner: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
. Filtered photos of dying vegetables can't be a problem to anyone. We saw Tinubu stagger yesterday. He's another disaster waiting to happen!

Low budget Biden lol

That's the man your beloved daddy has been praying to be. The Jagaban Borgu of Africa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Unfortunately you seem to be the one that is a feeding bottle analyst.

Politics has no room to accommodate your emotions.

I clearly enumerated the practical reasons why Osinbajo is likely to pick APC ticket if Tinubu is to drop his ambition just like in 2015, and you are talking about Ogun state.

I thought you guys loved yourselves and Igbos are the ones who bicker? Now you are telling me you won't vote an Omoluabi for president because he is from Ogun, a state that produced all the Presidents and Vice Presidents that southwest has produced.

Keep your emotions aside, boy, and accept that if a Christian is to come from Southwest through Tinubu, it is going to be Osinbajo. Anything to make sure Fayemi doesn't smell the ticket, Tinubu will ensure it.
Neither of them will pick the APC ticket.You yorubas like deceiving yourself
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
Asiwaju of Nigeria

The jagaban of Africa

grin grin

Abiola and Awo did better.

IBB mode activating.......................... Stay tuned

Hint: The duo was at Edo during the last gubernatorial election....... Birds of same feather......... .

Lesson: Do not hand Power over to the powerful
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Godfullsam:

Never a fan of tinunu. But I still rate him above all the dubious south east governors combined .

I began to pick interest in the man from the moment I realised that igbos just hate him for nothing.

Once igbos hate you, it means God is on your side.
But when they love and cheer you up, it means you are finished already
Your pathological hatred for Igbos is the reason you now love Tinubu whom you also hated.

One of the dividends of the buharis government is acute zombeism.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Sultan of Sokoto showers praise on Osinbajo, says his leadership from God

https://www.legit.ng/1280337-sultan-sokoto-showers-praise-osinbajo-leadership-god.html

5 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Printerscanner:

That's the man your beloved daddy has been praying to be. The Jagaban Borgu of Africa.
Maybe your daddy is an aspiring criminal, my daddy is not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100271865][/quote]To decieve Yoruba na moimoi.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100271865][/quote]
You people should quit been stupid.This is the same way there were praising Jonathan
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

grin Which coast is now clear?
The coast is clear for aboki to chop his money and suyanize him.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

You people should quit been stupid.This is the same way there were praising Jonathan
[/s]

Who was praising Jonathan?

The same Jonathan that the North openly was dying to kick out of Aso Rock and send back to otueke.

I don't even think they've forgiven his wife for insulting the North with derogatives words.

Why I'm I even talking to you of all people?

16 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Who was praising Jonathan?

The same Jonathan that the North openly was dying to kick out of Aso Rock and send back to otueke.

I don't even think they've forgiven his wife for insulting the North with derogatives words.

Why I'm I even talking to you of all people?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/april-polls-jonathan-is-our-son-sultan/amp/
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any low-quality political talk with Igbos, especially with a post laced with their usual hateful and bigoted references.

Clean up your post and re-post.

Taaaaa, you and IPOB, your greatest nightmare?

Next pls.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

awon okoro... e pain am die
nyamiris will receive the flogging of a lifetime in APC primaries, no wonder they are all jittery.
u want to see jagaban fall out with the president by all means as that would in your opinion mar his presidential bid. but God has continued to disappoint and disgrace your strategic thoughts and prognosis. Ndiara

12 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/april-polls-jonathan-is-our-son-sultan/amp/

Typical you, 2011 rubbish, his 1st year in office before finding out he was kpanda.

Find something better and relevant to talk about or leave me alone.

11 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2021
See as Kano people dey rush PYO.

2023 Presido.

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Neither of them will pick the APC ticket.You yorubas like deceiving yourself

And how did you come to the conclusion I'm Yoruba!

7 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni

Feeder bottles analyst everywhere

This time around it’s tinubu

If it must come to south it not only ogun state in the southwest

It must rotate

Obj Vice head of state Murtala 1976-1979(ogun state)

Obj military era- 1979(ogun state)

Oladipupo diya Vice head of state 1993 - 1997( ogun state)

Shonekan president interim, 1993(ogun state)

Obj 1999 president-2007 ogun state

Osinbajo Vice President 2015 upto date

No mind some people reasoning
How can they say Osinbajo
Na only Ogun State Dey south ?

It must be Tinubu and no body else; THIS IS LAGOS and KANO TIME

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2021
The chief wailer racoon is not here and it's surprising, though we have his Female version, Gandollaar wailing over the thread.

Una go wail tire when the time comes. Complete 8yrs of wailing, I pity you all in advance cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

Enough of panadol on Tinubu 's headache, face your leaders and your region, he is not the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene and turn u to refugee in Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

And how did you come to the conclusion I'm Yoruba!
Because the current APC structure does not favour them
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
. Akanbi will soon kan lese.

Ganduje owes Tinubu a lot and is bound to tag along.

Do you know what he does by midnight?

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

Just stay away from sniper oh, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.

2 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Enough of panadol on Tinubu 's headache, face your leaders and your region, he is not the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene and turn u to refugee in Lagos.
He was one of the useful idiots that brought in Buhari
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by amuwo1980: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state nightmare will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you
Crap , you and your type are more like the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by samunaka: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

Lagos State plus Kano State means 25 percent of Nigerian voters have been conquered by some body I would not like to mention

12 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2021
samunaka:

Lagos State plus Kano State means 25 percent of Nigerian voters have been conquered by some body I would not like to mention
grin grin grin I Don't know how exactly yorubas supposedly one of Nigeria's most educated tribes became suddenly dumb because of 2023 politics!! See the way there are celebrating Tinubu giving a speech in Kadunna as if he has already won the 2023 elections.

So in your mind Tinubu will win Kano because Ganduje supports him? Or he will win all the votes in Lagos? BTW who told you that Lagos and Kano constitutes 25% of Nigerian voters

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by wwwihy: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2021
God Bless the Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

God Bless Gov Ganduje
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

[s]I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally[/s].

Rvbbish
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Yoruba muslim, hide your face.
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state nightmare will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Refinedbeing(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Politicians and political party supporters will never cease to amaze me. How can you literally worship someone that doesn't even care about you? A politician that is all about himself and all that he care about is how to embezzle all the state funds and keep for his generations yet unborn. I don't know how y'all do it but una dey try. That unfortunate shasha crises, igboho trying to defend his own father land from intruders is all because of tinubu? SMH.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by hollah123: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Godfullsam:

Never a fan of tinunu. But I still rate him above all the dubious south east governors combined .

I began to pick interest in the man from the moment I realised that igbos just hate him for nothing.

Once igbos hate you, it means God is on your side.
But when they love and cheer you up, it means you are finished already
God bless u,it's d same here.i never liked Tinubu or buhari b4 n I never cared about what happened to them,intact I stopped voting since 2011 but I realised Igbo have just decided to start hating these people for no reason.

Ask them y they hate Tinubu n they will tell u he displaced their son without telling u how gej marginalised yorubas when he was in power.

None of their governors did half of d reasonable things Tinubu did in Lagos yet Tinubu is their problem.

just imagine when u have Okorocha d statues builder, Obiano d drunkard,ikpeazu Mr kerosene, Enugu Mr ineffective n ebonyi that is just there with no significant impact but u believe Buhari n Tinubu is your problem.

look at that ikpeazu man,he's d worst governor in d whole of d south rendering Abia totally useless but they don't care.

imagine someone telling u Tinubu is a criminal but Orji Uzor kalu is a saint,Tinubu was tried during opposition tenure n he was freed but Orji Uzor kalu was tried during his own party regime n he was jailed n someone is telling me Tinubu should b jailed n Orji Uzor kalu should b made president.

As things are now,Na to stand with Tinubu cos this people just hate him.he stumbled on his agbada n they have made it a big issue,one of them even wishes him death

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.