Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75802 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by hollah123: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
Your pathological hatred for Igbos is the reason you now love Tinubu whom you also hated.

One of the dividends of the buharis government is acute zombeism.
As things stand now n with everything been obvious that Igbos hate yorubas n Tinubu with passion,I will rather prefer to queue in the rain or Sun n vote Shekau that allow an hate filled nyanmiri to rule Nigeria with bile

7 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by moufan: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state nightmare will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you
,tinubu will never be Nigeria's president Insha ALLAH
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
God bless u,it's d same here.i never liked Tinubu or buhari b4 n I never cared about what happened to them,intact I stopped voting since 2011 but I realised Igbo have just decided to start hating these people for no reason.

Ask them y they hate Tinubu n they will tell u he displaced their son without telling u how gej marginalised yorubas when he was in power.

None of their governors did half of d reasonable things Tinubu did in Lagos yet Tinubu is their problem.

just imagine when u have Okorocha d statues builder, Obiano d drunkard,ikpeazu Mr kerosene, Enugu Mr ineffective n ebonyi that is just there with no significant impact but u believe Buhari n Tinubu is your problem.

look at that ikpeazu man,he's d worst governor in d whole of d south rendering Abia totally useless but they don't care.

imagine someone telling u Tinubu is a criminal but Orji Uzor kalu is a saint,Tinubu was tried during opposition tenure n he was freed but Orji Uzor kalu was tried during his own party regime n he was jailed n someone is telling me Tinubu should b jailed n Orji Uzor kalu should b made president.

As things are now,Na to stand with Tinubu cos this people just hate him.he stumbled on his agbada n they have made it a big issue,one of them even wishes him death

No governor Lagos has ever produced has done better than Umahi in Ebonyi. Not Tinubu, Fashola, Otedola, Adetokunbo, Ambode. None. I can't even call Sanwo Olu because that one is a NURTW chairman

3 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting
Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

Not everyone is a betrayer like your kinsmen..

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by hollah123: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

No governor Lagos has ever produced has done better than Umahi in Ebonyi. Not Tinubu, Fashola, Otedola, Adetokunbo, Ambode. None. I can't even call Sanwo Olu because that one is a NURTW chairman
The same ebonyi your fellow Igbos regard as empty,d same ebonyi that they call the most backward state in alaigbo?

u gat b kidding me

12 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Felabrity: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2021
He should just move to Kano, till 2023

Rubbish
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
The same ebonyi your fellow Igbos regard as empty,d same ebonyi that they call the most backward state in alaigbo?

u gat b kidding me

Ebonyi is the youngest state in the South East, but it's faring better than all other states created the same time as it. It's doing better Ekiti in the South West that was created the same time as it. It's faring better than Bayelsa in South South. Better than Zamfara, Nasarawa.

Whether infrastructure, education, agriculture, voter turnout, etc.

So when you want to make snide remarks about Ebonyi, compare it to it's mates.

If you see what Ebonyi has made out of the meagre allocation it receives and you compare it to the kind of allocation Lagos gets, you'll know that Ebonyi is doing better with it's funds than Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by hollah123: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Ebonyi is the youngest state in the South East, but it's faring better than all other states created the same time as it. It's doing better Ekiti in the South West that was created the same time as it. It's faring better than Bayelsa in South South. Better than Zamfara, Nasarawa.

Whether infrastructure, education, agriculture, voter turnout, etc.

So when you want to make snide remarks about Ebonyi, compare it to it's mates.

If you see what Ebonyi has made out of the meagre allocation it receives and you compare it to the kind of allocation Lagos gets, you'll know that Ebonyi is doing better with it's funds than Lagos
Hope u aren't talking about d same ebonyi we see her pictures here everyday,d same ebonyi that is nothing to write home about.

I guess u are talking about d ebonyi in Dubai?

9 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by qwertyboss(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Nigerians should know that their development and progress is not the interest of these politicians but politics...
imagine the level of insecurity in this country but our leaders are after 2023 elections!
shame on us all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by garfield1: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

They will stab him and realize late that he is just a diversion
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by garfield1: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

Continue making sense like this devoid of sentiments

4 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by candygist: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

You guys should stop licking these politician asses. The most important thing Nigerians need right now are people who can make Nigeria great again and not who is a political gladiator or warrior.

4 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
As things stand now n with everything been obvious that Igbos hate yorubas n Tinubu with passion,I will rather prefer to queue in the rain or Sun n vote Shekau that allow an hate filled nyanmiri to rule Nigeria with bile
Mr nobody. You are inconsequential!

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The chief wailer racoon is not here and it's surprising, though we have his Female version, Gandollaar wailing over the thread.

Una go wail tire when the time comes. Complete 8yrs of wailing, I pity you all in advance cheesy
LMAO!

Two down..

One to go.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Make dem clear road make baba no fall ooo....
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
God bless u,it's d same here.i never liked Tinubu or buhari b4 n I never cared about what happened to them,intact I stopped voting since 2011 but I realised Igbo have just decided to start hating these people for no reason.

Ask them y they hate Tinubu n they will tell u he displaced their son without telling u how gej marginalised yorubas when he was in power.

None of their governors did half of d reasonable things Tinubu did in Lagos yet Tinubu is their problem.

just imagine when u have Okorocha d statues builder, Obiano d drunkard,ikpeazu Mr kerosene, Enugu Mr ineffective n ebonyi that is just there with no significant impact but u believe Buhari n Tinubu is your problem.

look at that ikpeazu man,he's d worst governor in d whole of d south rendering Abia totally useless but they don't care.

imagine someone telling u Tinubu is a criminal but Orji Uzor kalu is a saint,Tinubu was tried during opposition tenure n he was freed but Orji Uzor kalu was tried during his own party regime n he was jailed n someone is telling me Tinubu should b jailed n Orji Uzor kalu should b made president.

As things are now,Na to stand with Tinubu cos this people just hate him.he stumbled on his agbada n they have made it a big issue,one of them even wishes him death
. Your wailing ends in NL. Go and defend him when efcc picks him up soon LMAO

Lovers of the highly corrupt!
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni

Feeder bottles analyst everywhere

This time around it’s tinubu

If it must come to south it not only ogun state in the southwest

It must rotate

Obj Vice head of state Murtala 1976-1979(ogun state)

Obj military era- 1979(ogun state)

Oladipupo diya Vice head of state 1993 - 1997( ogun state)

Shonekan president interim, 1993(ogun state)

Obj 1999 president-2007 ogun state

Osinbajo Vice President 2015 upto date

The south west doesn't vote based on state of origin....jeez and you're yabbing the emergency political analyts.

4 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Onepeople: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,
He will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

this verified bigot have started again, Buhari you supported with all your strength is still messing around and are coming up with another idiot's, this youngman did they use failure to swear for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
LMAO!
Two down..
One to go.
Of only you understand the lines
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/28/tinubu-colloquium-moved-to-kano/

Gandollar desperately wants to be Jagaban’s VP candidate...
Their platform will be Babanriga Banking and Bourdillon Bullions! grin grin grin
>
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

ipob is pained that they are lossing out....dont worry pig head kanu will be ur imaginary presido in your online Nation...
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2021
See ugly faces abeggi

Polithieves
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by merits(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:

Tinubu is a kingmaker, not the king and he's not trying to be the King. and he's not even saying anything about any election, all the Tinubu noise, and hustling by driveby politicians and opportunists means nothing.

PYO and the current VP is going to be the king, but for now, Tinubu is taking all the bullets and diverting attention and assaults away from Osinbajo.

Osinbajo's acceptance and recognition as the next king is already a known fact in the North, in fact, they love Osinbajo in the North than the Northern political gladiators combined.

Tinubu for now is the necessary Troja horse.

If what you analyse happened to be true about Tinibu to shed PYO away from political enemy for now and he succeeded in doing that.Tinubu will earn my respect for life.but for now let us just wait and see.

7 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Minjim: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu, stop this nonesense and endorse Osinbajo
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

will The welcome make him president

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Eventually, Hausa-Fulani people will still disappoint him
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PHijo(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni

Feeder bottles analyst everywhere

This time around it’s tinubu

If it must come to south it not only ogun state in the southwest

It must rotate

Obj Vice head of state Murtala 1976-1979(ogun state)

Obj military era- 1979(ogun state)

Oladipupo diya Vice head of state 1993 - 1997( ogun state)

Shonekan president interim, 1993(ogun state)

Obj 1999 president-2007 ogun state

Osinbajo Vice President 2015 upto date

Don't worry yourself with Ogun state!

If it is coming to the South it is the SS or SE. Anything other than that, the North will get it.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

He was one of the useful idiots that brought in Buhari

Oldie, go and sit down, uve never supported a winner, u the same man that always says SW votes never brought in Buhari, y crying now?

2 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

[/s]
trash trash trash
you'll hide again when they disgrace him again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.