Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75807 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Amanda4life: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
ENOUGH OF THESE.

YOUTHS SHOUDL SAVE THIS COUNTRY
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by caracas: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Osinbajo ko labiran ni

Feeder bottles analyst everywhere

This time around it’s tinubu

If it must come to south it not only ogun state in the southwest

It must rotate

Obj Vice head of state Murtala 1976-1979(ogun state)

Obj military era- 1979(ogun state)

Oladipupo diya Vice head of state 1993 - 1997( ogun state)

Shonekan president interim, 1993(ogun state)

Obj 1999 president-2007 ogun state

Osinbajo Vice President 2015 upto date
What’s this one saying ?
Oga stop smoking weed abeg your head no fit carry am
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Qoko: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
“A mà npe òrò yin lówè, omà láró nínú”, “we are saying this matter is minor issue but it’s becoming serious matter”, waiting for 2023 but to be sincere I will collect their money and use it to campaign for reliable youth.

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

It’s a painful truth... I see Tinubu ending up like Abiola

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sense? Keep on hoping
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by themanderon: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Worse than Abiola. The same people leading him on will eventually lead him to Golgotha to finish him. Humans never seem to learn from history.

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
I WILL REMIND YOU THIS YOUR NONSENSE
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
i will remind you this
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by orisa37: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Osinbajo IS THE CALIPHATE:S STANDARD AND ALLAH'S CHOICE. THAT'S WHY HE IS VP.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by danilmo: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Naso una do for buhari, see the country as e be today, everybody wan resign from this company.

Hardship and insecurity doesn't ask if ure a buharist before doing it's damage.

All this weak analogy holds no water..

U mean u don't know Tinubu as a senator and as a Governor, did any of his governor colleague able to tie his shoe lace as at 1999-2007?? He was the best in his time.
So that talk of how buhari is package won't work.

Buhari was used to archieve political goals and that is what u should understand. His popularity was used to bring in another party...
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Slurity:
I WILL REMIND YOU THIS YOUR NONSENSE
Do you want my phone number for easy accessibility?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Brimstone77: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Amber alert

All isolation and emergency unit of all hospitals across the Nation should be on high alert

A lot of wailers will be admitted

Akanbi ride on
you are no longer shouting sai baba.....na sai jagaban now.. grin grin grin
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2021
danilmo:

All this weak analogy holds no water..

U mean u don't know Tinubu as a senator and as a Governor, did any of his governor colleague able to tie his shoe lace as at 1999-2007?? He was the best in his time.
So that talk of how buhari is package won't work.

Buhari was used to archieve political goals and that is what u should understand. His popularity was used to bring in another party...

Tinubu won't even be in the top 10 of the 99 set of governors, performance and visible infrastructure on ground..

Got nothing against the guy, I even admire him, but tinubu is a typical naija politician and if he gets elected, the status quo, for this company of a country called Nigeria will remain...

Why not try something radical, if we really need change in this country...
All this old men do is collect loans and steal it, we need younger pple in office.

I will prefer the , vp or adesina presidency rather than tinubu..

Try something different

But Nigerians are idiots , we will always pick the worst.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by danilmo: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Tinubu won't even be in the top 10 of the 99 set of governors, performance and visible infrastructure on ground..

Got nothing against the guy, I even admire him, but tinubu is a typical naija politician and if he gets elected, the status quo, for this company of a country called Nigeria will remain...

Why not try something radical, if we really need change in this country...
All this old men do is collect loans and steal it, we need younger pple in office.

I will prefer the , vp or adesina presidency rather than tinubu..

Try something different

But Nigerians are idiots , we will always pick the worst.

Mention the governor that was better than him while he serve between 1999-2007.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2021
DEROX:
grin the truth is you guys should try your dead luck and become president for once since 58years see we yorubas have nothing to lose in 2023 if no one becomes president which i doubt why? obj did 8yrs now vp is completing 8 yrs we had saraki 4 yrs for senate we had speaker bankole under obj 6 yrs now femi gbaja so its you people that should be sorry because for goodluck to be president from a minority i swear the meaning is that you guys are not worthy and also hated so if you think north will vote you we both know its a big No if not it would have happened since,see kalu who couldnt win senate for his relative in aba north is it that one that will win nigeria? so project your hatred to campaign for your 5% politicians as buhari called them grin
Then lose you shall as you rightly said,you have nothing to lose
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
MrIcredible:

How much last?
Lagos + delivery

90k......08065.3163.07
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:

Tinubu is a kingmaker, not the king and he's not trying to be the King. and he's not even saying anything about any election, all the Tinubu noise, and hustling by driveby politicians and opportunists means nothing.

PYO and the current VP is going to be the king, but for now, Tinubu is taking all the bullets and diverting attention and assaults away from Osinbajo.

Osinbajo's acceptance and recognition as the next king is already a known fact in the North, in fact, they love Osinbajo in the North than the Northern political gladiators combined.

Tinubu for now is the necessary Troja horse.

Only fools will disagree with the above and since we av far more fools than intelligent folks around here, it isn't out of place. Continue to direct all ur missiles to him, its inconsequential. What await will shock u.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by DEROX: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Then lose you shall as you rightly said,you have nothing to lose
lol then win if you can in the next 100yrs grin (impossible though)5%

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.