Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (73903 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by geokay777(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
E reach make he vex na
Àbí so glaring na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Ejemehn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

You're so incorrigible. "E go easy for your type to fail exams ooo, even with expo"

Accept you goofed and move on instead of this your "outermost right circumferential edge" nonsense you just typed.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
it was clearly a goal and he should be truly pained but that is not excuse enough to throw away your captain band and storm off the pitch, that was irresponsible and selfish, he is an old timer he should know better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Karleb(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ejemehn:

You're so incorrigible. "E go easy for your type to fail exams ooo, even with expo"

Accept you goofed and move on instead of this your "outermost right circumferential edge" nonsense you just typed.

The cretin is blinded by hate.

God knows I hate it when people defend an obvious lie.

It's okay to troll Ronaldo but supporting this lie on a Sunday afternoon deserves no forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Omanze: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=MejiLoyon post=100272404]E reach make he vex na[/quote

The anger is justified. But leaving the pitch of play while the match was on? I am not sure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by LMS1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
that match was fixed draw at number 48 in footbal pools.
these guys do this to cash out for bet companies like bwin, betway, etc but many people including fifa does no know.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
[s]In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.[/s]
You will never understand the feel until you buy food with your last penny, and while you're about to eat, a goat comes and Knock it off your hand.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Exactly bro. Happy Sunday.
Greetings my man

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Mela10(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by oloshun(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,....I swear,..e just be like say make person dey hustle so that end of his life go better,..make them come collect him achivement say he no deserve am,..Any team,any player that this happens to,..nah pity I dey always pity them,..I don't hate any footballer's unless they did something terrible or extremely which has to be either inhuman treatment and co,...I watch many team's play,...I understand the feeling of winning and losing,...But some people who only watch one team match throughout their lives will be throwing insults on match they never saw the kick off....

E just be like make dem deny person pension. You no fit start again, you no fit seek help. Na to wait for death.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by evsimmigration: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oga, you need watch the full video first, before putting such write up....I have to put it on you that.your response is a slight sentiment..

That picture you saw, does not depict the real version what actually transpired...
That ball crossed the line by far.The picture you saw was when the ball was still in the motion..I watched the live video it was heart breaking..Take this as a home work and watch it in YouTube..

ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ThierryJay: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
shogsman:

in your attempt to talk all smart you ended up sounding clueless and unintelligent, if you like draw 5 lines around that area it won't change the obvious, it was a clear goal,don't try to proof smart with wrong analysis

I clearly stated that I also thought it was a clear goal initially. But I looked at the replay again and saw it may not be as clear, which is why I backtracked. Haven't you seen goals that we thought the ball had clearly crossed the line and it was eventually disallowed by goal line tech? This is what I saw that made me doubt that the ball had wholly crossed the line. Check the blue straight line and you can see that it could be on the same line as the last goal line. How is then that a certainty that it is not.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
But the ball pass the line na
Na goal be that
So white too dey do ojoro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

It's obvious you're not an artist but a scientist.
Leaving aside the fact that a spinning object can appear larger than normal and without clear-cut edges (a sphere has no edge by the way), if you used a pin to draw the goal line across the leg of the Serbian defender, you'd discover that you're only speaking of a conical ball.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karleb:

The cretin is blinded by hate.

God knows I hate it when people defend an obvious lie.

It's okay to troll Ronaldo but supporting this lie on a Sunday afternoon deserves no forgiveness.
The guy has been attacked viciously for that senseless comment so he feels that retracting it would be going back to his vomit.
Even after he was shown another pic where the ball moved further off the line, he's still standing by his arrogant foolishness.
Or maybe he just loves the idea of being the voice of an unpopular opinion and the bad press that comes with it. Human beings dey.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by opius: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
The referee is a Messi fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by fergie001: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.
The referee has apologised for the gaffe.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
new meme o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
shogsman:
i[s]t was clearly a goal and he should be truly pained but that is not excuse enough to throw away your captain band and storm off the pitch, that was irresponsible and selfish, he is an old timer he should know better[/s]
when one gets angry over a sure fact, Then he's right.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
new meme o ..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin Thierryjay.It is obvious,u have eyes problem.U watched it live,even Wen pic show it clearly say ball don crossed the line u still dey spew opata.Even if one dey knack Ur girlfriend in Ur front,u go doubt it say d Dickson nah only the tip E dey,E nor enter.U are Terriblejay.Visit Ur optician abeg

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Rickbronz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
As a captain, he shouldn't have reacted that way.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Teeboi56: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
I wonder why they didn't used goal line technology in dis kind match
F**k ref
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

I clearly stated that I also thought it was a clear goal initially. But I looked at the replay again and saw it may not be as clear, which is why I backtracked. Haven't you seen goals that we thought the ball had clearly crossed the line and it was eventually disallowed by goal line tech? This is what I saw that made me doubt that the ball had wholly crossed the line. Check the blue straight line and you can see that it could be on the same line as the last goal line. How is then that a certainty that it is not.

you do realize if you tilt the camera the position of the net,ball and the guy's leg won't change right, it's static bro.
the position of the guy's boot should tell you it's a clear goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....
walahi the guy is just stupid I swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nuelito:
Na so so wayo full dx football of a thing

I've told them to leave betting and face the financial trading part of it. These oyinbo people just dey use us chop. If betting enter for you na just luck and God and not how good or smart you are in predictions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Felabrity: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo left the pitch angry after his goal for Portugal vs Serbia in a 2-2 draw.

Ronaldo appeared to have won the game for Portugal when he played fired the ball into the net at the end.

But, Serbia defender Stefan Mitrovic ran back to play the ball off the line, and match officials ruled out the goal.

However, replays of the incident showed the ball did go over the line and Ronaldo was furious.

He complained to the match the officials before throwing the Portugal armband away and storming off the pitch.

Diogo Jota gave Portugal a quick 2-0 lead in the first but Serbia came back into the match and it ended 2-2.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz7CVazgcM
dude, your YouTube will soon get striked if you don't stop posting copyrighted videos

I can see this video is no longer available
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by EDhims(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
From Ronaldo's reaction I foresee his official resignation from international tournament
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
22brains:
when one gets angry over a sure fact, Then he's right.
he is right to disrespect his country and teammates because of a referee that made a mistake because he didn't have access to goal line technology, listen up guy I probably like Ronaldo more than any of you,but that doesn't change the obvious, go to twitter and see backlash he's been getting for his behavior

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by mutantninja: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

You’re lucky you’re on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was* Messi *that was in this situation.

Bad belle messi fans you just confirmed your backyard thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.