Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

She's Too Touchy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Too Touchy!!! (7623 Views)

Very Touchy Feely Women / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
tell her straight up that you are not comfortable with it

29 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
anthonyuncle:
tell her straight up that you are not comfortable with it

I can do that very well , but I feel that will be embarrassing to her.

3 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Pls help me out!!! I have a female colleague who's married with kids, every time she's talking to me she like touching or should I say her hands is always on my body, last week I was talking to a colleague she came from behind wanted to tell me something and she pressed her boobs deliberately on my back, I wasn't comfortable with that.

On my own part I don't want to embarrass her, a friend told me is a normal thing and that she means nothing. But I'm a guy and I know the meaning of that touchy attitude... I want to tell her I'm not comfortable with that and I don't know how to put it, I have being running from having anything with a married woman . pls help me guys

Tell her right away. That's how they start. Very loose things.

She has interest in you and is trying to lure you with those touches. Just tell her to STOP!!!.

7 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by GoooodHardDick: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oga how old are you?

Seems you're still a teenager

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

You know what to do already.

5 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by VinnyBaba: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hahaha..OP

Used to have a Married Colleague exactly like urs..

Would be Touching ur hands during Conversations.
Every Morning, used to drag me to take selfies with her.. smiley

If nah some Mumus, dier Pricck go begin Rise.. sad cheesy cheesy

But I knew it's a Girlish Traits Displayed by Young Wives in Young marriages, caused by Boredom perhaps. sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by gaddafe(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Just read above and look at the nonsense advice given to the OP. If the gender roles were reversed you would have seen feminist all over the place. Someone was even asking how old the guy is. As in, if it were a female would we be asking this?

OP this is sexual abuse whether we accept it or not and you should speak up quickly before that Jezebel start to manifest her plans ( Satanic people everywhere)!

31 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Tell her right away. That's how they start. Very loose things.

She has interest in you and is trying to lure you with those touches. Just tell her to STOP!!!.

noted
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Oga how old are you?
Seems you're still a teenager

what do mean sir

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Nia69 post=119188493] You know what to do already. [/quote

Tell her to stop straight up?
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Ballzproblem2: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
how do we help you when you can't be man enough to tell her to keep her distant,ngwanu continue getting harassed

4 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Hahaha..OP

Used to have a Married Colleague exactly like urs..

Would be Touching ur hands during Conversations.
Every Morning, used to drag me to take selfies with her.. smiley

If nah some Mumus, dier Pricck go begin Rise.. sad cheesy cheesy

But I knew it's a Girlish Traits Displayed by Young Wives in Young marriages, caused by Boredom perhaps. sad

u think so sir? I should just ignore?

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
gaddafe:
Just read above and look at the nonsense advice given to the OP. If the gender roles were reversed you would have seen feminist all over the place. Someone was even asking how old the guy is. As in, if it were a female would we be asking this?

OP this is sexual abuse whether we accept it or not and you should speak up quickly before that Jazebel start to manifest her plans ( Satanic people everywhere)!

thanks boss
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by VinnyBaba: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
udofia234:

u think so sir? I should just ignore?

Just Ignore and be Giving her distance.

Dat's how these Bored, Young Wives behaves. Maybe her husband travelled. smiley

But@times,
if Konji dey hold you in the Office, you can still Play with her and touch her small to help Yourself.. cool cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
how do we help you when you can't be man enough to tell her to keep her distant,ngwanu continue getting harassed

I'll to tell her to stop right away no matter how she takes it!!!!
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Just Ignore and be Giving her distance.

Dat's how these Bored, Young Wives behaves. Maybe her husband travelled. smiley

But@times,
if Konji dey hold you in the Office, you can still Play with her and touch her small to help Yourself.. cool cheesy cheesy

haar!! I can't do that with a married woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by ekitimanalways(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

You can say something like, I don't feel comfortable being touched, or I didn't give you permission to touch me. If she doesn’t stop tell someone in authority what has been going on. But with sufficient evidence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2022
ekitimanalways:

You can say something like, I don't feel comfortable being touched, or I didn't give you permission to touch me. If she doesn’t stop tell someone in authority what has been going on. But with sufficient evidence...

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Wow...people are hypocrites. If this case was reversed, everyone here would be shouting " Sexual assault" and "pervert" but just read how people are trying to explain/reduce this because it's a woman doing it.

Bro, warn her sternly and be the first to file for sexual assault before she turns this whole thing on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Tell her to continue. After all this is not the first time you will sleep with a married woman grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Lalami3232(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2022
If you know wetin to do already, why you come here dey seek validation from us? One day, some of una go come here to ask for advice weather make una go shit for toilet or not. Oga, you no need anybody's advise before you stop whatever you're not comfortable with.
Sometimes eeh, I dey imagine how timid this generation for be without social media. Most of una dey live una live for social media. Both relevant and irrelevant things na una go bring online. And funny enough, 95% of the advice wey dem go give una na nonsense. Just imagine as one guy don dey tell am to fvck the woman. A low IQ person dey seek for advice from another low IQ people grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go learn programming and thank me later"

6 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by toujurs: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
This is what happens when a lady feels safe and very comfortable around you.

She might not even have any sexual feeling about you at all, but that comfort she feels where you are, is enough for her to be touchy around you.

Oga it's nothing, you are unnecessarily overreacting. Are you a child

1 Like

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2022
You know what to do.
I have no advice to give.

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by talk2hb1(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
If Reverse is The Case, it is sexual molestation.
I have a Colleague that's caresses me like that, until one day that I looked her in the eye without saying anything that's when she stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by SporaD8: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:

I'll to tell her to stop right away no matter how she takes it!!!!
You will find that office hot for you if you tell her off - Ladies Don't take rejection lightly!

Simply tell her: "Unless you want to take me as your second husband, stop the touchy touchy!"
...If she laughed it off and won't stop, you're in big soup!

6 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by KingMack(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2022
land her better slap..the kind wan wey she go see stars anytime she touch you again #i_hate_nonsense

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by silibaba: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Just dance.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by Truvelisback(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening friends!!!

Talk true, and u don't like it?

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Wow...people are hypocrites. If this case was reversed, everyone here would be shouting " Sexual assault" and "pervert" but just read how people are trying to explain/reduce this because it's a woman doing it.

Bro, warn her sternly and be the first to file for sexual assault before she turns this whole thing on you.

noted sir
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Tell her to continue. After all this is not the first time you will sleep with a married woman grin grin

Hmmm!!! that won't happen
Re: She's Too Touchy!!! by udofia234(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2022
toujurs:
This is what happens when a lady feels safe and very comfortable around you.

She might not even have any sexual feeling about you at all, but that comfort she feels where you are, is enough for her to be touchy around you.

Oga it's nothing, you are unnecessarily overreacting. Are you a child

hahaha!!! I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.