Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (61459 Views)

Eze Ilomuanya, Ooni Of Ife, Nneoma Rochas, Others Grace Nigeria Most Influential / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Tap0lane: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
When it happen to the number thief Peter Obi that stole Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mall in both Abuja n PH while he was a sitting governor then the Yoruba might reason with your foolishness

CSTRR:
Such can't happen in Yoruba land.

Those ones still think their corrupt leaders have a divine mandate from heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Tap0lane: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sorry kee you there.

Is Imo State Okorocha governored the least developed in Igbo land? What Igbo state did beta in every indices of development or governance than Imo State during Okorocha 8 years ?

valentineuwakwe:
Rochas governance in Imo state has made him enemies with so many people n i feel for him....this word "am sorry" would go along way to heal many wounds if he can say it....

1 Like

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Tap0lane: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
What achievement did Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu.n Ugwuanyi had n having that is beta than Okorocha ? You beta admit foolishness as ruined your miserable life out of sentiment.

saobobo80:
The only achievments Okorocha had while in power were the status he built to beautify Imo State.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by CSTRR: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tap0lane:
When it happen to the number thief Peter Obi that stole Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mall in both Abuja n PH while he was a sitting governor then the Yoruba might reason with your foolishness

Even in the height of the 2019 election where insults and allegations were flying left and right especially against atiku.

The APC never once accused Peter obi of corruption.
They would,if they had any record or proof of his corruption.

The only thing they said against him was that he deported some Nigerians.

So you don't know more than the APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by omonla555: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
eze enweghi eze aka ya.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by CSTRR: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MhyMZfpQ

Peter Obi refusing to drop money under pressure.

The only person I would bother to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by SIRAO(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
naptu2:

Not all kings have absolute power. In fact, many kings, monarchs, etc. do not have absolute power. For example, Queen Elizabeth II is a monarch, but she does not have absolute power.
Yes but the queen does no wrong.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by CSTRR: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Atiku almost became president by trying to leverage on Peter obi's good image and record of integrity especially in southern Nigeria where he won with a landslide.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Tap0lane:
What achievement did Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu.n Ugwuanyi had n having that is beta than Okorocha ? You beta admit foolishness as ruined your miserable life out of sentiment.

ORJI UZOR KALU IS ONE OF THE GREATEST CRIMINAL THAT EVER GRACE THIS PLANET EARTH. YOUTHS IN IGBO LAND KNOWS HIM VERY WELL. WHY CAN’T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR BELOVED JAGABAN IS AN ARM ROBBER . AT LEAST WE HAVE NOT FOR ONCE SEEN BULLION VAN ENTERING ORJI UZOR KALU’S HOUSE ON THE ELECTION EVE.

THERE’S A VERSE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU THATFAIRGUY1 OSHIGUN SEUNMSG NYAMIRIFLATHEAD GOKE7 LEGENDHERO VAUGHANLANREWAJ SUPERBOLD MONOGAMY AND MUCHAD IN THE QURAN CALLED MUNAFIQUN THE HYPOCRITES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2021
slivertongue:
childish reportage
Actually Rubbish reporting.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Maybe your father is a criminal?, when did a bullion van delivering money to one’s house become a crime?, you want Jagaban of Africa to come & stand in a bank line with a pauper like you? make poverty & penury follow you all your days, Useless Zombie what does a news about Okorocha concern Jagaban of Lagos State?
BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT HE BUILT ALFA-BETTER AND OANDO BANKS IN HIS IKOYI HOMEgrin

HONESTLY SPEAKING, I’M ASHAMED OF YOU BMC CREW sad
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Poverty Of the mind is worse than material poverty. Even a houseboy will call his Oga foolish, so I don’t blame you.
YOU WEY DEY WORSHIP YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING CAN YOU EVWN FEED WITHOUT TINUBU’S ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU WEY DEY WORSHIP YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING CAN YOU EVWN FEED WITHOUT TINUBU’S ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH
Could careless about Bola Tinubu, what concerns an Ipob sympathizer like you, is your money or fathers’s own with Tinubu? Useless Hypocrite.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Mumu Hypocrite, one Confused disgruntled Eze broke his walking stick on your former Ipob Governor’s Head, and you decide to call Bola Tinubu’s name?
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Could careless about Bola Tinubu, what concerns an Ipob sympathizer like you, is your money or fathers’s own with Tinubu? Useless Hypocrite.
I HAVE JUST ACKNOWLEDGED THAT ORJI UZOR KALU WAS A CRIMINAL, WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YORUBA MUSLIM MUNAFIQUN TO ADMIT THAT HE AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU OF IRAGBIJI OSUN STATE IS A CRIMINALgrin
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mumu Hypocrite, one Confused disgruntled Eze broke his walking stick on your former Ipob Governor’s Head, and you decide to call Bola Tinubu’s name?
YOU CANNOT EVEN THINK RATIONALLY. THE SAME BUHARI MEDIA CREW WEY DEY HAIL AM WHEN HE DEY MOULD STATUES ARE NOW AGAINST HIM. ROACHES THAT WAS ONCE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOUTH EAST SINCE THE TIME OF PROPHET ADAM IS NOW AN IPOB GOVERNOR grin

I HOPE YOUR FELLOW BMC S ARE READING

O MASE OH
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Sen. Okorocha Disgraced Aboard Airpeace Passenger Flight

There was a major altercation this morning at Sam Mbakwe cargo airport involving Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, Obi of Obinugwu ancient kingdom in Orlu LGA of Imo State and Senator Rochas Okorocha, Senator representing Imo West senatorial district in the National Assembly, aboard Air Peace flight to Abuja this morning.

IGBERE TV reports that the royal father, a former chairman of Imo State as well as Southeast council of traditional rulers, accosted Senator Rochas Okorocha sitting close to him, exploding with so much rage and royal anger.

What started as a mild altercation all of a sudden snowballed into a full-fledged confrontation inside the aircraft, as the charismatic popular royal father descended on Okorocha with his walking stick. If not the timely intervention of the flight captain who rushed out when Eze Ilomuanya was hitting Okorocha with his royal walking stick to depart from his sight, the story would have been something else. The embattled former Governor was visibily rattled and shaken to his bone marrow. Okorocha was hastily relocated to another seat even as Eze Ilomuanya was heard warning him to stay away from Orlu if he truly wants peace to reign.

It may be recalled that Eze Ilomuanya was removed from office by Okorocha during his reign as Imo State governor and subsequently installed another in his place as traditional ruler. Since then, the bad blood between the duo can only be imagined.

STAY WITH IGBERETV.. AFRICA'S NO.1 COMMUNITY TV

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1386128/breaking-senator-okorocha-humiliated-aboard-airpeace-passenger-flight/

Igberenews tv, believe them at your own risk.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
orji Kalu was the grand patron of Kuje Prison, Which prison is your father a warden in that he saw Tinubu?
YOU MEAN BOBO CHICAGOgrin
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Chi Town Chicago, Home Of The Chicago Bulls, & Chicago Blackhawks? Yes we rock, Touch down at O’Hare international.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Ofodirinwa: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2021
naptu2:

Were the Eze Nri, Obi of Onitsha, Obi of Agbor and Asagba of Asaba invented by colonialists?

these are not kings.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
My guy Chicago is a bad ass city, Yorubas full there well well.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Please go back to the loo, you forgot your brain on the toilet sit. Useless Zombie, I believe it is because of Bola Tinubu you are poor & wretched minded?
LMFAO grin SHOW ME ONE POLITHIEFIAN WEY I DEY WORSHIP THE WAY WEY UNA TAKE DEY WORSHIP THE FROG EYED MANgrin

WIFE SENATOR
DAUGHTER IYALAJE GENERAL

EVEN ONIKUJE IN THE PERSON OF THIEF ORJI UZOR KALU TRIED IT YESTERDAY AND FAILED WOEFULLY,

IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR MATE

OYA GBA FUN OGA Echeesy
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
My guy Chicago is a bad ass city, Yorubas full there well well.
WHO BE YOUR GUY? I TELL YOU SAY I DEY WORSHIP HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU?. EVEN MY MAMA WEY BE CORE YORUBA WOMAN NOR DEY WANT MAKE PEOPLE DEY DISCUSS ABOUT THE FROG EYED MAN FOR HER SIDE angry
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Disgruntled son of a Moremi Afonja? I can see where your madness originated from.
TINUBU IS THE GREATEST AFONJA OF OUR TIME, ABEG WHERE TINUBU DEY AS WE DEY CONVERSE SO grin
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TINUBU IS THE GREATEST AFONJA OF OUR TIME, ABEG WHERE TINUBU DEY AS WE DEY CONVERSE SO grin
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, the sooner you and your mumsy get a life the better, Jagaban is enjoying his hard work from his hustling days in Chi town, to Mobil unlimited, Senator Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,to exile, Governor of Lagos State, to King maker, please go & sit down somewhere and have a cold sprite & smile, Useless Hater.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Coward don’t add a brilliant race of people to your stupidity, real Ndigbos are hard working & not lazy like an over fed rodent like you Mumudey.
BUKOLA I GO CONTINUE WHERE I STOP TO DEY FLOG YOU TOMORROW. YALL RADICAL YORUBA MUSLIMS MUST RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE. SEE YOU TOMORROW INSHA ALLAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.