Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (61452 Views)

Eze Ilomuanya, Ooni Of Ife, Nneoma Rochas, Others Grace Nigeria Most Influential / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by buckeyemedia: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BUKOLA I GO CONTINUE WHERE I STOP TO DEY FLOG YOU TOMORROW. YALL RADICAL YORUBA MUSLIMS MUST RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE. SEE YOU TOMORROW INSHA ALLAH
Everyone is Yoruba Muslim to you Ipob sympathizers when you have no logical argument?
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by OBALOLA55(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Tap0lane:
If this is not the height of foolishness then it must be close to it. You have seen bullion van enter Tinubu who isn't contesting any elective post house n your father is shouting up n around the neighborhood like a lunatic yet you are not bothered about Peter Obi who without bullion van built the biggest mall in both Abuja n PH while he was a governor ?!

Imagine if Tinubu built TVC or Oriental while he was still the governor of Lagos won't your father have ran mad since but we no hear any news on Peter Obi. They hypocrisy of your foolishness can only be inherited, it is a shame to have a fool with pathetic reason as a father n that is what you shattered soul is plagued with. I feal neither pity nor sympathy for your miserable soul.

WEREY DEY DISGUISEgrin WHY YOU NOR CRAWL OUT WHEN I DEY FLOG BUCKEYEMEDIA , NA NOW WEY I WAN SLEEP YOU WAN COME DEY YARN DUST. NOR WORRY I GO GET YOUR TIME BY 12PM INSHA ALLAH angry
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Tap0lane: 1:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Look at the this so what happened to his interview with Kadaria where that one told him f2f that he is a daredevil criminal for spending Anambra state fund to purchase a brewery company only to later convert it to his own ?

Many of you Igbos think because we do not make noise like many lunatics among your tribesmen do on NL we can not tell each n all of your governor in Alaigbo past present n the ones to come are bigger criminals than Tinubu ?!

Why did you skip my question on Peter Obi using Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mall in both Abuja n PH while he was a governor.

Is thag also a lie so I know exactly where to start schoing your foolishness ?

CSTRR:

Even in the height of the 2019 election where insults and allegations were flying left and right especially against atiku.

The APC never once accused Peter obi of corruption.
They would,if they had any record or proof of his corruption.

The only thing they said against him was that he deported some Nigerians.

So you don't know more than the APC.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by potent5(m): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2021
He can go to Abuja with his influence.
Though he can't be president with his 419 and kleptomania tendencies.
FatherCHRISTMAS:

He might end up become a very influential person on the next government.
He might even end up as the president. I wonder how those who had treated him like sh!t will feel like
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Chanchit: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:

The version you have today are called warrant chiefs they are under the governor.... And the governor can dethroned them

Before most Igbo's are never generally known to have a feudal system of government....WE RATHER KNOWN GENERALLY TO PRACTICE REPUBLICAN SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IN IGBO LAND

I don't know why your kinsmen are dragging this simple issue with you. Igbos practice egalitarian system where every man is the head of his house, they use age grade and respect elders forum. they have no supreme head. So I don't know why your people dey drag you like this o, they can't say they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Karemarealty288(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2021
I don't understand "The Royal Anger and Royal Stick" part of the biased story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Chanchit: 4:15am On Mar 29, 2021
Aladdin1:
Oga remove Asagba of Asaba from your list.Asaba people are not igbos and have always had kings/Obi.

Sebi you see them mentioning South South thrones. South South have always had leaders. even down to Bayelsa.
And I don't understand this one they call their system Republican, I don't want to laugh o.

and going by that story, that king assaulted Okorocha, if na me be Okoro, one headbutt will reset the king's brain.

1 Like

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Angelacruz: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Good for him
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Chanchit:

I don't know why your kinsmen are dragging this simple issue with you. Igbos practice egalitarian system where every man is the head of his house, they use age grade and respect elders forum. they have no supreme head. So I don't know why your people dey drag you like this o, they can't say they don't know.
its too much Nollywood....100% of them here grew up knowing igwe and eze
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by naptu2: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
its too much Nollywood....100% of them here grew up knowing igwe and eze

I was already old before there was anything like Nollywood. There was no Nollywood when I was growing up. What we had were NBC/NTA, videoclubs and Kings Cinema.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2021
naptu2:

I was already old before there was anything like Nollywood. There was no Nollywood when I was growing up. What we had were NBC/NTA, videoclubs and Kings Cinema.
NBC(NIGERIA BROADCASTING COOPERATION) NTA(NIGERIA/NATIONAL TV AUTHORITY) KINGS CINEMA AND VIDEO CLUBS WHAT CONTENT ARE THEY SHOWING SAME CONTENT ALL CONTENT LATER WENT INTO THE BODY OF NOLLYWOOD

ITS MORE LIKE TELLING ME YOU'RE READING OR WATCHING IGBO HISTORY FROM BBC....WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING FROM BBC, THE TRUTH? THEN YOU'RE MISTAKING
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by naptu2: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
NBC(NIGERIA BROADCASTING COOPERATION) NTA(NIGERIA/NATIONAL TV AUTHORITY) KINGS CINEMA AND VIDEO CLUBS WHAT CONTENT ARE THEY SHOWING SAME CONTENT ALL CONTENT LATER WENT INTO THE BODY OF NOLLYWOOD

ITS MORE LIKE TELLING ME YOU'RE READING OR WATCHING IGBO HISTORY FROM BBC....WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING FROM BBC, THE TRUTH? THEN YOU'RE MISTAKING

See, shows that you don't know. Kings Cinema were showing mainly Indian films, a few Chinese movies and Yoruba movies.

Which Nigerian movies were you borrowing from video clubs??

NBC/NTA were showing Mirror In The Sun, Turning Wheel, Winds Against My Soul.

What has any of these got to do with Obis and Ezes??

You are just trying to run away from the fact that you couldn't answer the questions I asked you yesterday grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Ishilove: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2021
naptu2:

See, shows that you don't know. Kings Cinema were showing mainly Indian films, a few Chinese movies and Yoruba movies.

You are just trying to run away from the fact that you couldn't answer the questions I asked you yesterday grin
Pepper dem! grin
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by okeyfrank: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2021
The question is;

Can anyone mention the names of Rochas Okorocha's father and mother; as well as his grand father's name?

Rochas Okorocha is never an Igbo man and never from Imo state, but played his dirty politics into the hands of gullible Imolites.
This was the reason he had no understanding of Igbo Cultures and tradition, and desecrated/destroyed the traditional legacies of Ndi-Igbo in Imo state.

Rochas Okorocha's mother was said to be from Ideato in Imo state, but he was born to a Hausa/Fulani man in Jos when his mother left her marriage.

Rochas is challenged, as a rich man, to set any date to celebrate his father/grand father, whether dead or alive and tell the whole world whom his father was. Let him do this to prove that he's an Igbo man or Hausa man as majority now know.

Rochas Okorocha is therefore an Hausa/Fulani man until proven otherwise.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Aladdin1(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Chanchit:

Sebi you see them mentioning South South thrones. South South have always had leaders. even down to Bayelsa.
And I don't understand this one they call their system Republican, I don't want to laugh o.

and going by that story, that king assaulted Okorocha, if na me be Okoro, one headbutt will reset the king's brain.
No mind dem jare.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Ojiofor: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are a liar.

That your state doesn't practice simply don't means others do same.

Igbo nwere Eze and practised monarchy.

Shameless autonomous kingdom's in Imo trying to rewrite history.

Except for Onitsha and Eze Nri who was a priestly king by the way, other Anambra communities were just like any Igbo town without Kings.
Many of today's Igwes were warrant chiefs.
Re: Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2021
naptu2:

a simple research about Igbo culture would help you IGBOS FAMILY PICKS ELDER SONS FROM EACH FAMILY WHO REPRESENTS THEM IN OBODO WHEN EVER THERE'S A MEETING....WE DON'T HAVE ANYONE RULING OVER US AND WHO SPEAKS ON OUR BEHALF.....EVERY MEMBER OF IGBO FAMILY HAS AN ELDERLY SON WHO REPRESENTS THEM AND WHO SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF THEM BY TAKING THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION TO HIS FAMILY AND THEY DELIBERATE ON IT AND THEN HE GOES BACK TO THE OBODO WITH THE DECISION OF HIS FAMILY AND IN THAT OBODO THEY TAKE A VOTE ON THE ELDERS OPINIONS AND MAJORITY'S DECISION WILL BE FOLLOWED...WHERE EVER YOU GOT YOUR IDEA OF KINGSHIP WAS ONLY A FEW TOWNS PRACTISING IT....EVEN AT THAT THE KING ALSO CONSULTS THE ELDERS BEFORE MAKING DECISIONS AND HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE DECISION OVER THEM LIKE TODAYS KINGS....AND A KING CAN BE DETHRONED BY THE CHIEF PRIEST NOT A GOVERNOR...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.